KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman What if : Back in Black

Spiderman What if : Back in Black
Started by: Arahan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spiderman What if : Back in Black

Who read that issue? I liked it. Seeing Peter going beserk was great.
He owned Ironman and the Kingpin. Aunt May ones again prooved she is a dumb *****.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: spiderman killing kingpin with one punch was nice big grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 12:13 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i read it..love seeing him kicking IM ass..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 01:17 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Yes that was real sweet. Spiderman should always be a bad ass and he was still joking big grin

Tony stil bla blaing about the Registration Act and helping Kingpin.
Aunt May not unterstanding the situation, that was really strange dumb.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 03:35 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

He should've ripped May's throat out also.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 07:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Moving to SM forum.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 08:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Thanks Digi, I guess it is better suited here.

No kidding why did May behave like a jerk?
Didnt she see why Peter had to do this?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:07 AM
steverules_2

Those marvel bastards stole my idea...I made a thread about what if MJ had been the one who had been shot and look and what they did, I bet they are spying on us now

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 10:38 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Spiderman What if : Back in Black

Well, that wouldn't be a surprise. One of the best ways to come up with ideas for comic books is to search the Internet.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
Who read that issue? I liked it. Seeing Peter going beserk was great.
He owned Ironman and the Kingpin. Aunt May ones again prooved she is a dumb *****.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: spiderman killing kingpin with one punch was nice big grin

Yep, it was really good.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:20 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by steverules_2
Those marvel bastards stole my idea...I made a thread about what if MJ had been the one who had been shot and look and what they did, I bet they are spying on us now

You made more than one, and I made a post in one of them stating that the thread had been answered.

May did not act like a jerk. Ben and May didn't raise Peter to be a killer, under any circumstances.

I thought the comic was just so-so. It was nice to see Pete cut loose with Tony, but not to start killing. It made him seem more like Punisher. But for a What If, I guess it was decent.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:20 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

I was also raised not to kill someone. But in that situation? come on your wife was just killed. The man who ordered the murder just stands before you and wants to kill your aunt and of course you. So you stand there let yoursef killed and then later kingpin kills your aunt too like peter stated.

in the end everyone of us has a little punisher inside smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:45 PM
Disappear

i thought the "maybe i'm stronger than you" line to iron man was stupid, but it was a decent read.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 05:20 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

^And I actuallt liked that line. It makes comics feel more realistic. Cause in a way it sucks that we always get an exact info on each character. "Character A is stronger than character B because he can lift more tons" Meh...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:41 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I loved it. i feel it is one of the best and most realistic spiderman stories, i love what ifs because they can really how things with out having to mke sure things work out for other chars

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:23 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tactics
~Tactics~

any scans please? Any at all?

mainly conversation between Tony and spider-man if possible

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:08 AM
Tactics is currently offline Click here to Send Tactics a Private Message Find more posts by Tactics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Tactics
any scans please? Any at all?

mainly conversation between Tony and spider-man if possible

check the spiderman respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...55#post11891155

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:03 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote