KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan [RP]

Karazhan [RP]
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gorak nodded and walked over to a seat next to Rox, he smiled as he saw all the food and began putting all of the meat products on his plate, he then quickly began to devour them

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thustra made sure to sit next to the Elven girls and started to eat.

It was amusing to him to watch the Orc stuffing his face.

=So undignified= he thought

While Dinning, Thustra addressed the Mage.

"Why is it so, great Medivh, that you have summoned us here?"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:23 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val sat and munched happily. She grinned as an idea popped into her head. She tapped Dyon and nodded at the human beside her. She reached down to pick up a piece of fruit. She made her finger slip and the grape rolled off the table and right into Thustra's lap. Without hesitation she reached down and plucked the grape out from between his legs and popped it into her mouth, only sparing him a playful glance before looking back to Dyon and giggling softly.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thustra, looking at Val like she was on the menu, spoke "Well your not shy are you?"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Jan 17th, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:20 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val shrugged and looked down at her plate. "Im bred not to be." She looked at Dyon and spoke in their tongue. "Caught like a fish."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon just shook her head with a smirk as she nibbled on a peice of bread.~ -...that was already out of water- ~She added in the language.~ -Look at him. Its obviouse he has a thing for you. Might as well go for it.- ~She then looks around the hall and grabs an empty plate putting fruit and bread upon it. She bit her bottom lip as she looked to the others and then stood up, looking to Val~ Where is Cass at? ~Asking in Common~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:32 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"That is a good thing" Thustra said to Val. " I like uninhibited people. You know where they stand and from your little display ,although it be 'accidental', speaks volumes. Humans are more intuitive than you give them credit for" he said with a wink.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:39 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

"Why I have is a question for another time" Medivh uttered as he walked over to the table where many had seated themselves and had already begun feasting.

"A more topical question would be why you have accepted. Some are here for their own personal reasons, while others are here as part of a grander plan. Others neither, while some both. Be assured that by the time we are done here, you will have learnt lessons not you nor your superiors thought necessary. I will teach you to think. To talk. To admit, and more. You will learn what others think they know. And while I teach you what you think you want to learn, you will come to understand that you are summoned here for a purpose grander than all of you and your own agenda, and grander than even me" He paused for a moment, catching his breath from the longer sentence. He levitated an apple into his hand, took a bite and then slammed the bottom of his staff into the floor.

"Enough of that. Feast. If there is anything you want, Moroes the Steward who you've already met will assist you with it. The guest quarter rooms is one floor up. Which room belongs to who I trust in you all. I will contact you when it is time" And as the sound of his staff impacting the floor faded, in a whirl of wind did the magi Medivh disappear, nowhere to be seen. Gone with the wind.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:43 AM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"He brings up a good point" Thustra said looking at Val and Dyon. "Why are you guys here? Im in it for the adventure and , I guess I would have to say, for more selfish reasons, to grow powerful in my magic. One doesn't get this kind of opportunity often" He said,waiting for a reply from either.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:13 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox chewed his food watching the Night Elfs. He then turned his head slightly to Gorak.=

Ill be right back...

=With that Rox got to his feet and moved down the table to sit across from the two women.=

I heard you speaking of the Human Mage, Rhonin, and his Elf Ranger wife Veressa Windrunner. Sister to Lady Sylvanass, the Dead Queen herself, and Alleria Windrunner, a Hero of the second war.... Last I heard Veressa was pregnate with two children when Rhonin was called away by some unknown person.....

=He smirked a bit and nodded.=

My name is Rox wolfen. Mage and scholar. If there is a story out there ive heard it. Pleasure to meet you both.

=He picked a grape and tossed it in the air catching it in his mouth=

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:26 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"So Ill ask you the same" Thustra said as Rox gulped the grape down. "What brings you here?" Thinking for a sec he realized he had not introduced himself. "Forgive me, I am Thustra Zoar of the Darkwater Guild" he said extending his hand.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:35 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox ignored the hand and took another grape=

Im simply here for documentation. The great and powerful Mage opening his doors to other magic wielding humanoids? Sounds like a great story..... and the chance to learn more about magic and the ways of the world is also quite nice as well.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 03:07 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon blinked a bit and then lightly smiled.~ so thats how it ended? Hmm.. ~she then looked to the human and shrugged~ I am here to better understand Magic. To grow stronger is just an end result of what training there is to come. But that has nothing to do with why I am here. Elune watchs me and protects me through her wood.... But here I am so far from her and I pray she can still hear my words during the night.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 03:18 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Val smiled and raised a brow, quietly watching the Blood Elf before them. She glanced over at Dyon for a moment. The look said, 'We're becoming pretty popular around here.' Of course being of the Korath nobility she was use to this kind of attention.. And she wanted it to stay that way.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 06:53 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thustra,ignoreing the rude Elf who called himself Rox, leaned and spoke to Val "So tell me about yourself. Are you of a Royal line? Im guessing you are as fine a clothes as you wear and having a servant." He asked wondering why an Elf of privilege would bother venturing so far from such a comfortable life.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 07:02 PM
DangerousBeauty

Val smiled and glanced at him, speaking in her own tongue so Dyon could hear. She made her voice sound sweet and innocent as if she was complimenting him. "You have no manners do you, Mr. Obvious." Her smile faded a bit as she returned to English. "Yes I am nobility."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 08:50 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon frowned a bit as Val seemed to not hear her question, and she formed a half smile as she spoke to the human in their own language. She then figured that Cass would be at the Stables since thats where she went to last she saw.~ Ill be back.... ~Dyon picked up the plate of fruit and bread she made then walked out of the hall and to the stables.~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 10:52 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thustra, feeling the condescending tone from Val , thought.

=Spoiled Highborn. I hope she knows what she is in store for; away from her sheltered world=

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 11:26 PM
Utrigita

Zutul had along with the rest positioned himself at the table however he had choosed a location more remote to be a bit alone, gather his thoughts and to observe Medivh, his presence was as powerful as he had heard there was something about him that simply demanded respect at least that was what Zutul felt, theirfore he hadn't touched the food before Medivh said they were allowed to, he hadn't like the majority threw himself at the food but instead placed himself quietly and listened to Medivh there was no doubt that there was much to learn from this place, Zutul reached out and grapped a pair of apples that he began eating while his eyes began to slowly scan each of the other students sitting at the table, trying at best to determind what School they would apply too.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:07 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~At the Stables Dyon sighed softly~ Cass? ~She called out softly. she didnt know what or who was out in the Stables and she was going to be cautious. She walked around the stables untill she found her Frost Saber Harra.~ Hey there... have you seen Cass?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 02:26 AM