KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan [RP]

Karazhan [RP]
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

edit))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:25 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon bolted ahead of Cass then skidded as she turned and ran at her. Dyon jumped up high at her. In mid-air her form returned to normal and she caught Cass knocking her off her horse, both of them landing in a large area of soft moss.~

((there stick out tongue now its what you wanted. just.. I did it stick out tongue))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:29 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gorak just shrugged

"Well night elves are a strange people"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:31 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

XD nice ))

Cass landed hard with a heavy grunt and looked quietly up at Dyon. "....Well Hello there. I like that dismount too but the one you did was a bit fancier." She laughed and put her arms behind her head. "Well this is comfy."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon laughed a bit~ Yeah well im pretty nimble. ~Dyons face turned dark as she relized she was still holding onto Cass and almost on top of her. Dyon rolled off and onto her back, putting her hands behind her head as well.~ Yeah. Its not so bad out here. ~Her cloak was open, exposing her entire body and what she wore.~

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:36 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She laughed softly, canting her head to the side so she could look at her. "For a druid your pretty skimpy."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:41 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon smirked as she rolled onto her side to face Cass~ Well running around in my Cat form burns alot of calories. ~She set her elbow into the ground and set her head upon her hand.~ Besides are you making fun of the way I look?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:49 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(arg, shes not gonna be back on till the morning. So we have to wait to saee how long till this turns into some hot girl on girl stick out tongue )

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

I cant get into that man. Not when one of them is my sister.))

=Rox nodded his head in agreement to Goraks comment then looked back to the Human=

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:54 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(lol i'm actually not a fan of it for real. I don't like to share)

Gorak looked forward at the human and began to chuckle

"well well, now looks like its just two orde and one puny oomie. O what to do"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

Cass laughed and shook her head. "No my dear I like it. It's hot. I would wear it myself if I wasnt a servant."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:48 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Dyon blushed deeply. Her entire face almost turning black. But she still smiled. 'Hot huh?' Her glowing eyes remained upon Cass for a moment before she layed back down upon the Moss with her hnds behind her head and her blue hair sprawled out.~ So since you are in the service of Val I take it you are not here to study?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 04:08 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thustra, noticing the Orc and Elf,finishing grooming his Horse, walked out of the stall. "So do you guys know where we are sleeping or what the Hell is going on here yet?" He said truly wanting to know what was going on at this place.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:29 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox looked up at Gorak then back to the human. He was deciding on wether or not to mess with the human. He decided not to this time.=

I could not say Human. However as to what is going on I believe I shall keep that up my sleeve for the time being.

=Lifting up his sleeve and tugging on it a bit as he spoke the last part. He pat Gorak on the Arm.=

We scared the pretty girls off. Perhaps we can find entertainment else where?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:51 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

=Man im just wining friends left and right= Thustra thought to himself =No matter friends just distract=

Thustra walked out into the night air,lit up by the full Moon, and looked for a quiet spot to study his spell book "Demonae Priscus" He sat on an a rod-iron bench and began to read.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:32 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

..Meh

=He watched as the human walked off then turned.=

Come on Big Green. Lets go see what else is going on.

=Rox looked up at Gorak.=

Unless you have something else planned?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:49 AM