KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?

Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This one talks more about the connection to freemasonry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcar...feature=related

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 11:50 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's one on the underground train system at the Denver Airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbH...feature=related

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 12:01 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Oh really? You seem so sure. I assume you have spoken to many of our Presidents then? George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr? I didn't realize that you guys had a fire side chat and that you asked them directly what they meant when they all said "New World Order".

Or maybe of your just full of shit. And maybe...you don't have a clue what they meant by that.

And maybe you dont either and so you're the one who needs to be quiet.

quote:
" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. The first Western usages of the term surrounded Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points and call for a League of Nations following the devastation of World War I. The phrase was used sparingly at the end of the Second World War when describing the plans for the United Nations and Bretton Woods system, in part because of the negative association to the failed League of Nations the phrase would bring. In retrospect however, many commentators have applied the term retroactively to the order put in place by the WWII victors as a "new world order."

The most widely discussed application of the phrase of recent times came at the end of the Cold War. Presidents Mikhail Gorbachev and George H.W. Bush used the term to try to define the nature of the post Cold War era, and the spirit of great power cooperation that they hoped might materialize. Gorbachev's initial formulation was wide ranging and idealistic, but his ability to press for it was severely limited by the internal crisis of the Soviet system. Bush's vision was, in comparison, much more circumscribed and pragmatic, perhaps even instrumental at times, and closely linked to the Gulf War. Perhaps not surprisingly, the perception of what the new world order entailed in the press and in the public imagination far outstripped what either Gorbachev or Bush had outlined, and was characterized by nearly comprehensive optimism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 12:35 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

07-16-94

A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.

Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.

Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.

Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ol_denver01.htm

Checked it out Deano. Very interesting.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 12:35 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The horse of death with the glowing red eyes on the way to the airport does strike me as a little odd. To say the least.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 12:36 AM
Heretic Smellin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh really? You seem so sure. I assume you have spoken to many of our Presidents then? George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr? I didn't realize that you guys had a fire side chat and that you asked them directly what they meant when they all said "New World Order".

Or maybe of your just full of shit. And maybe...you don't have a clue what they meant by that.

How do you not understand that that works both ways? You've never had a chin wag with any president, ever - yet you're spouting this stuff like it's actual fact. What you're theorising is that there is a conspiracy within the government involving corruption and control by some kind of elite force, how on earth is that not a conspiracy theory?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 08:18 PM
Heretic Smellin is currently offline Click here to Send Heretic Smellin a Private Message Find more posts by Heretic Smellin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats cause it is actual fact.thats exactly whats going on.There are books out on the new world order,where these secret meetings take place.I even have one where the author penetrated one of the meetings somehow and heard everything talked about.the pics taken there prove it.One of the photos shows clinton standing and talking with his long time buddy Bush at this meeting,another one shows these military men dressed in combat fatigues ordering him off the premises,pointing his finger at him when he tried to get in.His initial effort to get in he failed but later he succeeded and got to hear the stuff talked about behind closed doors that you never hear the corporate controlled media talk about.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 07:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/...s-take-off/full

The artist says himself that the conspiracy theorists are full of crap.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

wow. he sounds great

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:59 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/...s-take-off/full

The artist says himself that the conspiracy theorists are full of crap.

The artist was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his mouth shut.

To do the job (as required by the NWO crew) and to keep his mouth shut.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 10:24 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course the alleged NWO would, of course, publicly display how they are going to destroy and enslave the entire human race at Denver airport

you know what i find the best thing about all these illuminati allegations and so called evidence etc...they all seem to happen in America...strange that eh?...I think there must be something lacking in the yank mentality that they have a need to feel like they're being constantly persecuted by a higher power...guilt perhaps?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Of course the alleged NWO would, of course, publicly display how they are going to destroy and enslave the entire human race at Denver airport

you know what i find the best thing about all these illuminati allegations and so called evidence etc...they all seem to happen in America...strange that eh?...I think there must be something lacking in the yank mentality that they have a need to feel like they're being constantly persecuted by a higher power...guilt perhaps?

You are dead wrong about it only being an American thing. People from all over the World have been studying the New World Order concept for quite some time now. You see this is because it will not only effect the United States of America, but it will be a World-Wide event that will (if successful) result in the World's first One World Global Authority Dictatorship.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The artist was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his mouth shut.

To do the job (as required by the NWO crew) and to keep his mouth shut.

Of course. Thanks for solving that discrepency for me... oh, wait, you didn't say anything that proved that the artist was indeed paid. I'm waiting.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 09:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heretic Smellin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats cause it is actual fact.thats exactly whats going on.There are books out on the new world order,where these secret meetings take place.I even have one where the author penetrated one of the meetings somehow and heard everything talked about.the pics taken there prove it.One of the photos shows clinton standing and talking with his long time buddy Bush at this meeting,another one shows these military men dressed in combat fatigues ordering him off the premises,pointing his finger at him when he tried to get in.His initial effort to get in he failed but later he succeeded and got to hear the stuff talked about behind closed doors that you never hear the corporate controlled media talk about.

There are also books out on witchcraft etc. Does something being published make it absolute fact? Of course not, what you've read are theories and if you read it properly, you'd see that it is made perfectly clear that they are.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:43 PM
Heretic Smellin is currently offline Click here to Send Heretic Smellin a Private Message Find more posts by Heretic Smellin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I really donīt see the point of making symbols and paintings showing whats your going to do, before you do it especially if its a world takeover sort of thing.

Unless your trying to tell certain people in some secret way, which would be daft, why not call them up and tell them, the NWO surely controls the telephone listening system.

Very odd though

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:52 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Heretic Smellin
There are also books out on witchcraft etc. Does something being published make it absolute fact? Of course not, what you've read are theories and if you read it properly, you'd see that it is made perfectly clear that they are.

next time read my ENTIRE post,not just select to read parts of it cause you obviously missed the part where the book shows photographs of clinton and his long time buggy Bush Sr hanging out together and with kissinger-a man who is wanted for war crimes against humanity in other countries having a jolly old good time with the rockefellers.the photos themselves prove only the most evil elete hang out there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 04:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So important politicians hung out together. That happens ALL the time.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 11:43 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by Bicnarok
I really donīt see the point of making symbols and paintings showing whats your going to do, before you do it especially if its a world takeover sort of thing.

Unless your trying to tell certain people in some secret way, which would be daft, why not call them up and tell them, the NWO surely controls the telephone listening system.

Very odd though

I have to agree with Bicnarok. Why would the "Powers to be" want to hint in any way of there fiendish schemes. It seems to me that they would be full aware of the fact that people or sceptical and , some are very adamant about understanding whats going on in the real world , outside of the "Shadow world" why would they give any hint? Unless they are that brazen and arrogant that they feel a certain kind of rush at flagrantly displaying it. I do believe that we are controlled by a few powerful people and i do believe that there is an agenda but, what would they gain by revealing anything?

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 01:00 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
So important politicians hung out together. That happens ALL the time.

Read the book.it has all the proof.Like I said,the guy -cant remember how,but he somehow was able to slip through and get into the conference and recorded everything they said about their master plans.Its not a theory that Dick Nixons buddy Henry Kissinger is wanted in at least a couple countries for war crimes against humanity.Its a known fact.yet Kissinger is seen in several photographs in the book hanging out with the likes of Bush,Clinton and other corrupt politicians. Kissinger by the way,was the one Bush initially chose to head the 9/11 commission.Not that the other ones that he later appointed instead werent characters with interesting backgrounds as well.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:17 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I have to agree with Bicnarok. Why would the "Powers to be" want to hint in any way of there fiendish schemes. It seems to me that they would be full aware of the fact that people or sceptical and , some are very adamant about understanding whats going on in the real world , outside of the "Shadow world" why would they give any hint? Unless they are that brazen and arrogant that they feel a certain kind of rush at flagrantly displaying it. I do believe that we are controlled by a few powerful people and i do believe that there is an agenda but, what would they gain by revealing anything?

These people are so arrogant that they flaunt it in front of our faces.They know they can get away with it so they do it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:19 PM