KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?

Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
These people are so arrogant that they flaunt it in front of our faces.They know they can get away with it so they do it.

But they havenīt gotten away with it because theres video, posts and reports about this airport.

If you said it might be a subtle brain washing suggestion thing, preparing people for the inevitable, then this would at least be logical.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:12 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
But they havenīt gotten away with it because theres video, posts and reports about this airport.

If you said it might be a subtle brain washing suggestion thing, preparing people for the inevitable, then this would at least be logical.

what I mean when i say they have gotten away with it is they are flaunting their authority.They show these paintings of symbols and stuff showing what they are going to do cause they know the american people wont do anything about it.They know that the american people are either in denial about what the united states has become and where the world is headed and that their only worried about their own little pitiful problems like when their kids next baseball game is and crap like that,to even care about trying to to do something about whats going on in the world.so because of that,they throw it right in our faces of what they're doing since the american people keep letting the government committ all these autrocities such as waco,oklahoma city,the kennedy assassination,ect and doing nothing about it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Theres not really much they can do about it is there. Otherwise theyīll wake up dead.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 11:50 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah they can do something about it.They need to march on the steps of washington and demand that Bush and Cheney be held accountable for their actions.they should have done that back then in the 90's with Clinton and Reno for their crimes in waco.that was the only reason the war in vietnam ended was the american people finally got fed up with that war and saw what was really going on so they marched on washington.

Because so many people protested it,the war came to an end.Thats what they need to do now but I guess the american people are too lazy to do that anymore these days or are too afraid.Sad but true.On a more positive note,in the last few years there seems to be an awakening going on that wasnt there 10 years ago.So that kinda gives me a little hope for the future that there will someday be a revolution and the people will take control over the government again.You got to remember,it took the american people over 35 years to realise the government killed kennedy.With 9/11 it only took them 5 years with more and more people becoming more aware of it by the minute thanks to the internet.If they had the internet back then I dont think the cover up of the kennedy assassination would have been so successful like it was for so many years..

There seems to be some kind of an awakening going in that like I said,wasnt there 10 years ago.Like 10 years ago we wouldnt have seen any coverage of it on C-SPAN.Plus the fact so many people are waking up to it,has given FOX news no choice but to use Bill O'Reily to come on the air and belittle people for saying it was an inside job.You just know FOX news didnt want people aware of it.But since theres a mass awakening going on,they have no choice but to air Bill O'Reily on there and get him to attack everybody for suggessting it. So thats the bright spot of it is that there seems to finally be some kind of an awakening going on with people in america that somethings not right in what the government and media are telling us about a lot of things.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 25th, 2009 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

But wonīt "marching on the steps of washington and demanding that Bush and Cheney be held accountable" get one slammed up in some fima camp like the one at denver airport

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:41 PM
Mr Parker

well their plan is to put us in one of those camps eventually so might as well go out swinging by banding together instead of letting them come to your house and wisk you off in the future.I know Im ready for some kind of action like that but I cant do it alone.I need thousands of others willing to put their life on the line as well.I cant do it by myself.Now that Obama is president,if he continues the same corruption of the three previous administrations,its time to do something.This kind of a government isnt worth putting up with.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 25th, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 10:36 PM
RageKing

I must agree with you Parker. I have not watched the videos but my one question is this: Why on God's green earth would they put paintings with that kind of imagery and structure in a public place like an airport if there wasn't some deeper significance. The imagery there would make most small children have nightmares the rest of their lives and probably just about cause the braver ones of us to piss our pants. Maybe they thought, "Oh, it might be nice and cheery for a traveller to see a mural of A GIGANTIC GAS-MASKED ALIEN KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND STRIKING DOWN THE SYMBOL OF CHRISTENDOM WITH AN ISLAMIC SWORD. OR MAYBE JUST FOR CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES ON TOP OF THIS SUNDAE OF SUFFERING WE WILL ADD THREE SMALL DEAD GIRLS IN CASKETS HOLDING ALL KINDS OF RELIGIOUSLY SYMBOLIC THINGS WITH A MYRIAD OF OTHER IMAGES OF INTENSE SUFFERING AND PAIN IN THE BACKGROUND." Give me a break! Why why why?! Well I for one see through their bullshit and will not accept the typical view simply because it is "popular" or "convenient". Parker, souls like yours and mine must rise up and seek the real truth, since apparently there are too many others who do not have the nutsack to do it. Count me in, chief.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 11:54 PM
RageKing is currently offline Click here to Send RageKing a Private Message Find more posts by RageKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RageKing

Btw, what is the name of the book with the pics of Bush, Clinton, Rockefeller? Or do you have those pics you could show here? I am curious to see them.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 12:47 AM
RageKing is currently offline Click here to Send RageKing a Private Message Find more posts by RageKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw a vid about this on youtube, what a load of crapola.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 01:19 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote