KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Apogee of Star Wars RPG - Play by Play E-mail -

Apogee of Star Wars RPG - Play by Play E-mail -
Started by: DarkSideisMeth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSideisMeth

Apogee of Star Wars RPG - Play by Play E-mail -

Glad you heard the call. For three years I have run play by play e-mail Star Wars RPGs, I can guarantee you have never played a system like mine for an online RPG. I require only that my players perform one action every two days (or more if you so choose, your call there)) and use a system that is simple enough to pickup but requires time to master.

Features of my Game include
a 72 card deck that I use (in conjunction with your own cards I make available to you each turn)) to determine the success/failure of your many actions, this makes the game very innovative with a certain amount of strategy and improvisation available for players

- I utilize 10 saber forms in learned/mastered forms with individual bonuses each player can learn
- I utilize light and dark side powers available to players with specific bonuses
- Your choices, will change the story, while not open ended the plot evolves based on specific events and choices you make
- You get to make your own saber and your score determines its effectiveness/style
- If anyone is intrigued please send an e-mail to [email protected] – I can only take two more players right now, I never keep on more than four at a time because otherwise I am negligent toward school work/friends

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 09:20 AM
DarkSideisMeth is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSideisMeth a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSideisMeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, here's the deal, DarkSideisMeth. I understand you're new here, so I'll try not to anger you or make you feel oppressed or anything. smile

1) I understand that the RPG isn't going to be played here on KMC, but you need to get permission to post threads advertising games in the Permission thread towards the top of the forum. Might as well just repost what you've posted here.

2) There's a Star Wars RPG forum dedicated to solely Star Wars!

3) I have to close this because of the above two reasons. I'm sorry! Let me know how your RPG turns out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 11:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote