KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x15: Infamous

Episode 8x15: Infamous
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Not a bad episode but not great by any means. I found it stupid that as soon as the story is printed, hes in the middle of Metropolis. I think using the ring to fix everything was a cheap way to fix everything. They couldve used it better. Once everything got fixed, I didnt see why he couldnt tell Lois (just her) everything. Then again it took him like 50 seasons to tell Lana. That last scene between Lois and Clark was dumb. They are still friends so there was no need for Clark to blow her off. The song playing on the background was pretty cool (even if I dont listen to that type of music).

On a side note, Clark just needs to fk the hell out of Lois. Such fine and delicious woman being wasted by that punk.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:50 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Couldn't have put it better myself, Darth. Clark should just hit that already.

Episode was good overall. Definitely worth waiting a month for. Is it just me or is the ending kind of creepy on Clark's part?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 02:51 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baki

I liked the ending of the episode.

Although some parts felt a bit "meh", it was a good episode overall!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 01:48 PM
Baki is currently offline Click here to Send Baki a Private Message Find more posts by Baki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I laughed when Clark completely ignored Lois.

"Clark, I have something EXTREMELY important to tell--"
*timeline ceases to exist*

Other than that, good episode.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 11:17 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Couldn't have put it better myself, Darth. Clark should just hit that already.

Episode was good overall. Definitely worth waiting a month for. Is it just me or is the ending kind of creepy on Clark's part?

If he was gonna sttod her up, why even show up? Hes always doing that s**t. Maybe he gets a kick of letting them down.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 11:23 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Lois is consistently the best looking female on the show. And although her dialogue is grating at times; it's still light-years better than Chloe's corny and annoying puns.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 03:05 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy31

I liked it... thought the part when he was in the middle of the street, i was sure it was a dream sequence.... but no. .. but I dont care, I love those episodes when someone learns about his powers.... almost like lois wanted to jump him when she found out!

And, um hmmm... Lana's hotter.... IMHO

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 06:09 AM
rogy31 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy31 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

She used to be. But then she got that awful haircut..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:00 PM
Kraken
Wraith

The only best part for me was when those men shot at him in his house he just stand there and gave them a blank stare. I would of walked right up to them and took they're guns and left.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 02:25 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote