KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moonstone vs Maxima

Moonstone vs Maxima
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Moonstone vs Maxima

Moonstone

(please log in to view the image)
Moonstone draws power from a Kree gravity stone (found on Earth's moon) which is charged with unknown energy and bonded to her nervous system. She can use the stone's elemental energy to fly, become intangible (by lowering the density of her body) and pass through solid objects, and focus gravity into laser-like force blasts that she fires from her hands (able to penetrate steel plate in a narrow beam). She has also shown the ability to discharge non-coherent light omni-directionally in a blinding flash and has prodigious superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and reflexes through the use of the stone. When Moonstone absorbed a second gravity stone, she displayed the ability to control gravitational forces to move and manipulate matter, create force fields, increase gravity around a target to crush it, generate miniature black holes, even transport objects through dimensional rifts.

Karla Sofen has extensive knowledge of psychology and psychiatry, and has an M.D. in psychiatry.

vs

Maxima
(please log in to view the image)
As a scion of the Blood Royale of Almerac, Maxima commands a vast array of powers that come from selective breeding and years of gene therapy. In her first face to face encounter with Superman[8] she displayed a high level of psionic powers, such as psychokinesis and seemingly hypnotic mind control. Maxima possesses superhuman strength, enhanced stamina, and incredible durability, as well as some degree of superhuman speed.[8] Through skillful application of her psionic powers Maxima has been shown to emit powerful optical beams that can stagger even Superman, and she can create nearly impervious force fields. She is also able to channel her psionic powers internally to boost her physical strength (to a level approaching Wonder Woman and Superman). In the first battle with Doomsday in Adventures of Superman #498, Maxima is the only one in that incarnation of the Justice League that was able to actually hurt and withstand blows from Doomsday, besides Superman .

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:47 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

bump

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 12:06 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

lol maxima ftw

didn't moonstone get destroyed by speedball ?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 12:17 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

bump

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 01:34 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Maxima!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 07:55 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Maxima!

Easily.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:34 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

Common, Maxima will kill her.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:13 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Is this contest of who is the bigger *****?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lol @ this necro-bump.

Maxima stomps.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Maxima 11.1/10

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:15 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol @ this necro-bump.

Maxima stomps.

Maybe if she has both stones

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 08:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Maxima

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 02:02 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Replace Kobik with Maxima and you got your answer.

https://postimg.org/image/6npw0mtvd/
https://postimg.org/image/7awlvgtc3/

Moonstone is an awesome character but she doesn't really have a shot here.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 1st, 2016 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 03:52 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote