KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Blade vs. Hellboy

Should these characters fight to the death?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Undecided 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blade vs. Hellboy
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Why wouldn't Jango in turn not use deadly force as Batman, since he's a bounty-hunter and would logically be going after Batman for a subdue and capture?

See the one-sidedness of bringing in "morals" in that particular Vs match was?
See? the thread starter can SPECIFY this, he can SPECIFY whether Jango is trying to kill Batman or deliver him for bounty.

See the beauty of it now?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
See? the thread starter can SPECIFY this, he can SPECIFY whether Jango is trying to kill Batman or deliver him for bounty.

See the beauty of it now?

Sorry, I don't see.

Originally posted by Impediment
As per my own rule about following film canon, my thread about Batman (from The Dark Knight) versus Boba Fett (from Empire) was rather droll due to the fact that Boba didn't do much of anything on screen. Much of Boba's notoriety came from novelizations of the EU. I feel that this can be a thriving thread, or, ultimately, can be a disaster.

Take the same scenario:

Batman has home field advantage. The fight is in Gotham City.

Jango Fett (from Ep. II) has all of his gear and weapons that were present during the fight against Obi Wan. Slave I is not present during this fight.

Batman (from The Dark Knight) has all of his weapons and the Batpod.

Can the Caped Crusader hold his own against Jango Fett?

And before any of you say "D00d, Jango would pwn Batman for teh sure.", just look at what Obi Wan does during the fight, and he doesn't even have near the fighting skills of Bats. (Although, I will admit, he does have the power of The Force at his disposal.)

Can you show me what I'm supposed to be seeing?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I dont either. Why over complicate it...?
It just turns into 'a clusterf**k' as you put it.
Its not meant to be role play, is it...?
Its meant to be a "who is the more capable in combat" thread.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:06 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makes for more than a one dimensional convo, IMO.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well, you're a one dimensional guy. wink

Seriously though.. There are already many dimensions, the various aspects, there are lots of hypothetical scenarios and stuff to keep it interesting.

Otherwise the otherwise fun thread is just paralysed in bureaucracy and irrelevancies/get out clauses.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:10 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another thing...Let's say it is established that Jango pwns Batman in this scenario. Well, instead of the thread ending, we can THEN consider what might happen if Jango were trying to "apprehend" Batman alive.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:12 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Thats different. That comes under the "Different scenarios" I addressed.

But f***ing with a 'Who is the better in combat'/'mightier' VS thread by interjecting with irrevelavancy concerning the personal politics of the characters is bullshit.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the character is kinda defines how they fight.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:39 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well yeah they should otherwise be character accurate but having the no kill moral is the one that is the stander outer of shit ideas.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What the **** does janga fett and batman have to do with this thread ?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are moaning because a new morality rule has been introduced. Like say, Batman cant kill because his movie character does not kill.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:04 PM
NemeBro

Fun fact: Batman killed Harvey Dent.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 04:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why are people discussing two face maybe being in the next Batman?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:18 PM
NemeBro

They're stupid?

It would be retarded to bring him back.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did he die again?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:33 PM
NemeBro

Batman pushed him and he fell, and died.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 08:48 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Awesome. big grin That wraps that one up then.
Batman owns Jango by pushing. stick out tongue

Back to Hellboy though...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 09:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 09:11 PM