KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer

Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avlon
I'll let you debate that with TP character fanboys. I'm pretty sure that they would disagree with you wholeheartedly.

On top of that..Henshaw HAS used mindrape offensively and in mid-battle on a herald level foe.

How do hals psi shields work? Are they always on or does he have to turn them on and off? Also it doesnt matter if the character is "Herald level" cuz if he doesnt have high resistance to mental attacks then it doesnt matter. SS has invaded and destroyed the mental defences of a high level telepath who was messing up the mind of current nova ( a herald level character that has mental defenses).

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:23 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Henshaw can control any type of metal. Surfer, obviously, is covered in metal (hence the name Silver Surfer.) Thus, Henshaw could unquestionably manipulate him.

What doesn't compute for some of you people?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:26 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Naija boy
How do hals psi shields work? Are they always on or does he have to turn them on and off? Also it doesnt matter if the character is "Herald level" cuz if he doesnt have high resistance to mental attacks then it doesnt matter. SS has invaded and destroyed the mental defences of a high level telepath who was messing up the mind of current nova ( a herald level character that has mental defenses).

What feats does this "high level telepath" have?

And as it stands... he messed with a psi cone...no mindrape....

Henshaws example still stands as a better mindrape example, though I'm not going around saying either one is better than most native TP'ers....

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:29 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

The only thing that Henshaw hasn't shown is blowing up a planet on a whim (except in his xvover with SS strangely enough) bu then again, SS hasn't handled top tiers and multiple superman level foes simultaneously as easily as Henshaw has. Nor has he one shotted anyone on that level...

I know SS can heal other...

First of all saying SS hasnt handled multiple top tiers with the ease henshaw has is faulty because we need to know the context and cirumctances of those fights. I mean If those matches had gone on on a forum where the characters were fighting to full potential would they have gone the same way?

Secondly who are the people u are talking about that Henshaw oneshotted?also in regards to power output SS has put down meph in his own dimension, nearly taken out thor and the rest of the avengers with one blast and has taken out champion with one blast when he decided he had enough.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:34 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Galan007
Henshaw can control any type of metal. Surfer, obviously, is covered in metal (hence the name Silver Surfer.) Thus, Henshaw could unquestionably manipulate him.

no expression

I will destroy you.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

What feats does this "high level telepath" have?

And as it stands... he messed with a psi cone...no mindrape....

Henshaws example still stands as a better mindrape example, though I'm not going around saying either one is better than most native TP'ers....

He was mind raping nova while his psi shields were on. The beings "cone of psilence" was his psychic defense which prevented galactus from finding out he was there. SS was able to easily enter his mind and destroy these said defenses.

SS has feats of telepathy above those of alot of native TPers. These feats speak for themselves.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:40 AM
jasofisc

isn't what henshaw is, is just energy. Something surfer can absorb and disrupt. Surfer maybe one of the only characters that can truly kill henshaw since he can most likely destroy him on a level henshaw wouldn't know what to do about.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:40 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mindset
no expression

I will destroy you.
Not if I destroy you first.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 03:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

First of all saying SS hasnt handled multiple top tiers with the ease henshaw has is faulty because we need to know the context and cirumctances of those fights. I mean If those matches had gone on on a forum where the characters were fighting to full potential would they have gone the same way?

That can be said of every character. It can even be said of SS defeating say...Mephisto as in one of your own examples...

Secondly who are the people u are talking about that Henshaw oneshotted?also in regards to power output SS has put down meph in his own dimension,

One time yes... Meph is more interested in his soul than in killing him though. We both know that Meph is far more powerful than SS.

nearly taken out thor and the rest of the avengers with one blast

This was a what if...and SS has lost to Thor..not the other way around.

and has taken out champion with one blast when he decided he had enough.

Mongul, Eradicator, Superman, Supergirl.

He was mind raping nova while his psi shields were on. The beings "cone of psilence" was his psychic defense which prevented galactus from finding out he was there. SS was able to easily enter his mind and destroy these said defenses.

Galactus doesn't pay attention to characters standing beside him most of the time. A tp'er who hides himself mentally is impressive?

SS found him. Now what makes this guy a high level TP? Who has he mindraped or battled?

SS has feats of telepathy above those of alot of native TPers. These feats speak for themselves.

Again. You can take that up with TP character fanboys...I'm sure they would more than happily challenge that.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 04:05 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

quote:
That can be said of every character. It can even be said of SS defeating say...Mephisto as in one of your own examples...

No i referenced the mephisto example as evidence of SS power output as he was able to heavily affecct a skyfather level being in his own realm with his energy output. Im referencing that part of the fight not trying to use the totality of the fight itself to claim that because he defeated a skyfather he is now above other herald levelers. Im talking about a feat achieved during the fight (which had no context or circumstances surrounding it )

quote:
One time yes... Meph is more interested in his soul than in killing him though. We both know that Meph is far more powerful than SS.

I never denied that nor have i ever claimed surfer is more powerful than meph. Once again i was referencing his poweroutput.

quote:
This was a what if...and SS has lost to Thor..not the other way around.

Its not a what if im referencing iirc it an avengers annual. also SS has lost to an amped thor not a regular thor. Further once again im not using the fact that SS "won" or "lost," im simply referencing the strength of his blasts.

quote:
Mongul, Eradicator, Superman, Supergirl.

He one shotted superman? With the strength of his attacks alone? not because it had some special effect on him?

quote:
Galactus doesn't pay attention to characters standing beside him most of the time. A tp'er who hides himself mentally is impressive? SS found him. Now what makes this guy a high level TP? Who has he mindraped or battled?

It wasnt the galactus part that was really important it was the fact that he was mindraping current nova with his full psi shielding on (ive mentioned this numerous times). SS was able to invade his mind and destroy his mental defenses.

quote:
Again. You can take that up with TP character fanboys...I'm sure they would more than happily challenge that.

Concrete feats are hard to argue with.

Last edited by Naija boy on Jan 25th, 2009 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 04:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer wins.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 04:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That 'silver' can also be used to describe a color, rather than a metal?

Surfer wins.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:04 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
That 'silver' can also be used to describe a color, rather than a metal?
Meh, all you fanboys have to do is look at Surfer to tell he's metal... And Henshaw controls metal. Comprende?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:11 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:14 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Meh, all you fanboys have to do is look at Surfer to tell he's metal... And Henshaw controls metal. Comprende?

Quiet you

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:15 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

mad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:16 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by psycho gundam
wink
thumb up

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Quiet you
thumb down

mad
thumb down

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:16 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

thumb down

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack Fair

thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:19 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

No one liked it when I said Surfer was metal in the Magneto battle. Just giving you the same hard time. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:20 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote