KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Rapture Role Play

Rapture Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily ran up and came to a quick halt as Jacob fired into the glass of the Tunnel~ What are you crazy?! If you do that we.... Oh right... COME ON! ~It took her a moment but she figured out what this guy was up too. She grabbed David by his shirt and pulled him along towards the other end of the tunnel.~

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:38 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The crack quickly grew as Jacob made sure that the others were nearing the end of the tunnel. Jacob grabbed a pipe and wedged it into the door that they had just entered, and turned to run. Firing into the glass again, this time from a distance, he ran faster. "If that water reaches that door before we do, it locks down.. permanently!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:44 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily ran up to the door and waited for it to open. After it did she ran inside and grabbed a pipe from the floor to keep the door open incase the water go to them. She would just kick the pipe out of the way once they were all in.~ COME ON!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob made a mad dash, grabbing David's arm as he did and throwing him in the door before he made it inside. Diving inside, he felt water hit his feet and his legs get wet, and the sound of the door strain heavily.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:13 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~As soon as the two were past the door, Lily kicked the pipe out of the door and right when that happened the door slammed shut, locking down. She leaned against the door and took a large breath~ Well... That was fun. Can we go on the water slide next? ~She then let out a soft chuckle~

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:17 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob rested his head back against the door and closed his eyes. "We'll need to rest up."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:32 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Tom ran through his appt, rummaging for what ever he could to find to survive. He grabbed a backpack and put food supplies and water in it.
"Guys" he said to his kids "I dont know what is going on but this is serious. We have to get out of this city with a quickness. From what i gather Drug induced maniacs are causing chaos and taking over the City. I need you guys to be strong and do as I say. Taylor grab your BB gun. Makenzie dont think , just do what i tell you when i tell you. We have to work together to survive this. Do you two understand me." Tom waited for a response ...."Yes Sir" they said in unison scared out of their minds. "Do you trust that I will do what ever i can to keep you alive." he said staring them in the eyes. "Yes Father" they responded. "Good now we are going to make our way to the submersibles to get to top side and away from this. When i tell you to do something , do it with out hesitation because if you do it could get you killed ,do you understand. "Yes daddy" they said Good lets go. Taylor print out the schematics on how to get to the closest submersible. Makenzie get your pack and put our respirator's in them. I dont know if we will need them but i want to be prepared". With that everyone scurried to do their job. Tom Grabbed is Katana and 20 spears for his spear gun. 5 with explosive tips.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:53 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily tilted her head at Jacob and walked over, squatting before him. She tilted her head the other way then reached out to poke him in the arm~ Hey. You going to be alright?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:54 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david panted, on his knees with his hands on the damp floor. "that... was... close!" he gasped once and flpped over on his back, begging to laugh. after a few moments he turned to them and asked. "so what are your names?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:07 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hmm? ~Lily looked over to David and smiled a bit before standing.~ Lily. Im a... I was a Doctor in the Med Ward. Until the splicers decided to take it over that is. ~She put a hand to her head and shook it slowly.~ What a day this has been.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:42 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

It had been a long night for Del. Watching your boss being split in half was enough for any man to feel a little awkward. He was rummaging through an old apartment on the top floor gathering what he could. Couple of Eve hypes was worth risking your life in a abandoned place such as it. After finding what he could Del went to the main bedroom and flopped on the bed. Laying there for a second or two just thinking. He quickly arose when he heard a faint walking noise up the stairs. Del got up and made his way to the balcony window and climbed out quietly. "Better to avoid conflict." He said briefly. Del started off but to his dismay the footsteps from before found him. A foul smelling man charged at Del with a hellish scream. Del began to run.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 03:51 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eelikay

Suddenly Del hears a voice yell "Duck!" and a grenade drops by the splicers feet killing the splicer. A mysterious figure then jumps down from a ventilation shaft to greet Del. "What was that thing?! I think I've seen one before." asked Del. "That was a splicer. Nasty little buggers." replied the man. "So what's your name" asked Del. "The names Joseph Burke, you can just call me Joe, and my mission is to get as many people out of this d*** city as I possibly can. So you should probably come with me." "Good, cause I'll do anything to get out of here." replied Del. "So whats our plan?" "Well first I suggest you take that splicers pistol." Del eagerly picked up the weapon. "Secondly, I think we should meet up with my buddy David. The last time I heard from him he told me he was hiding out in the armory, so I think we should head over there. Now, before we leave, do you have any more questions?" "Why were you in a vent?" asked Del. "It's a long story."Answered Joe as they started to leave the apartment.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 07:46 AM
eelikay is currently offline Click here to Send eelikay a Private Message Find more posts by eelikay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote