KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Earth-616 RP Thread

Earth-616 RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

((Dude My Charachter IS the General Of the THeocratic Army. WHy are you taking that role from me))

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 01:27 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
wat do you mean big grin
the whole "Legatus of the Armys of the Arch Deices" confused me

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Jan 26th, 2009 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 08:21 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~the garage door opened up again and Tank rode out of the alley, skidding out into the street and zooming off. Tank looked over to where the fighting was and decided to go check it out. Going over to a tall building Tank got off the bike and ran up to fire escape to the roof and stood at the edge looking out over the fighting and speaking to no one in the same distorted voice.~ Hmm.. I wonder whats going on...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 08:47 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((Well who ever is the general. Just go with his "General" post cause im responding to it. stick out tongue))

=Rox looked over to where the soldier had indicated and saw the General. He made his way over and bowed his head=

General!

=He stood up.=

What are the Orders of the Theocracy?

=He said The Theocracy, not what the Generals orders where. He served the Theocracy of Asia. Not the General. Even though the General was a high ranking official within its Ranks, that did not matter. The Theocracy of Asia is what tamed him, not the General.=

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 08:57 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob saw the attack in the distance, and started to march in that direction. The attack seemed like it was going fast and that it would be over quickly, and not in his favor, unless he got to work.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:54 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Terrax heard the noise and could see the fighting in the distance, he shrugged and began to jog over towards it. To see if they needed help evacuating innocents

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:24 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank put a hand to the Helmets comm and switched frequencies until the messages from the Theocracy came in. Decrypted of course.~ Activate Decryption. ~A timer came on the Helmets HUD showing Estimated time until decryption 1 hour.~ ..Great. guess I will have to wait to hear whats going on for the time being. Oh well. Im not getting paid by anyone to interfere in that little skirmish. ~Tank then turned around to go back down the side of the building to the Bike that awaited. It was true. No one was paying for Tank to care. Unless Tanks personal life was interfered with why care?~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:07 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"A fight is going on. The Theocracy is there. I must put a stop to this in a peaceful way."

He coughed a bit before regaining his composure and made his way to the battle.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"Jane should we help the people evacuate?" jacen asked as he loaded his gun and checked the sights.
"they know to go through the tunnels, we should get there to" jane told him simulating a worried tone and the nearest building with tuneel access got a box arround it in his eye
"i have to help galen, the stuborn fool will never retreat himself" jaccen told her as her took off towards the not too far away base shooting any bad guys who got in his way
~if any of you have ever seen Red Dawn picture the russian/cuban invasion scene where troops are just running around the town capturing/shooting anybody and then add good solidiers into it and you got pretty much this~

Galen smashed out a hole in the window and began firing from the run-down building's second story at the enemy troops below, there was no way they could last much longer, luckily all he needed to do is ccover the headquarters escape.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 12:11 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((Seriously. Rox is stuck until the general responds.))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 03:23 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~umm should i post then?~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 03:38 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((Up to you. Lycan isnt responding as the General so u might as well.))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 03:44 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~alright only because your stuck, it'll just be some other general, even so legatus is roman, not asian~

the general sighed and pointed to the holomap of the city, it focussed on the Councils HQ in the city
"this is their base of operations, the emporer wants you to lead the assault on the base, kill everyone inside and take any usefull data from their computers" the general ordered Rox outlining the main defences of the building and then a list of the officers came up that were currently stationed there, one disapeared from the list almost immediately indicating his death, among the list was Galen
"the only exception to death should be any on this list, although you should worry only about the ones with significance, so feel free to kill anyone below major status" the general added before signalling him for any questions

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 03:58 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox eyed the map for a moment before looking up to the General and nodding.=

It will be done. For the Theocracy.

=Rox took a long look at the list then nodded as he memorized it.=

Where are the troops that I will lead?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:07 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"just outside Rox, take them and carry out yourr orders for the Emporer Xuan" the general told him saluting him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:08 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox eyed the man as he Saluted. He then simply turned and walked out to the soldiers outside and eyed them with his white eyes.=

Alright Meat! I call you meat cause your just left overs for the Grinder! Your following me to the main base of the Council. If you do not do everything I say, or you get in my way I will kill you myself. So Kill everyone in the streets you see. There is a list of people along with pictures uploading to your helmets. Do not kill these select people. Or I will kill you. Move!

=Rox moved forward Waving his arm for them to follow and made his way through the City to the HQ=

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:52 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank mounted the Bike and turned it on spinning the rear wheel before speeding off. The current contract made Tank have to go past the action. As long as no one messed up the trip everything would be okay. Tank would take out the target at all costs. Tapping the side of the HUD in Tanks helmet a timer and a decryption came up saying it was complete. It tuned in to the Chatter being made by the Theocracy. Tank caught something from a few troops talking about a suicide mission for going right to the enemy HQ. The council? Tank owed them a favor so with a double tap to the helmet it began to ring. After a moment a voice came up.~ "this is a secure line reserved for emergency purposes only. Please do not call here again or we shall send an officer to your location to... " ~Tank cut the person off~ Patch me through to the chairman. Its Tank. He will accept my call. ~the person began to protest then another voice came on.~ "Its who? Tank?! Give me that! Tank! Why are you calling me?" Chairman. You bailed me out of a situation awhile back. I owe you. I interecepted a Transmission from the Theocracy. A few soldiers were talking of a mission. Against The Council HQ. I suggest you... ""WHAT?! Tank! Since you owe me I want you to get over here and help defend us!... And I know how you think! We will pay you a large sum As well as the amount promised for what ever contract you might be on at the present time!" ~Tank was silent for a moment but then skidded on the Bike to a halt and spun around before Ridding towards the HQ~ Im on my way.... Only because I owe you. If any of the other council men asked this of me i would of refused.... So you know. ~There was a sigh of relief~ "Your a good man Tank! Ill inform our troops of the attack and to watch out for you! But remember! I am not asking for your help because The Council can not defend this place on our own. Im asking because I no longer want you to be in debt to me! understand?!" ~Tank didnt answer right away, eyes upon the battle not far from the area.~ Understood. I expect payment after the job is done. ~Tank hung up.... -.. if I survive...- thinking silently. Looking up the quickest route to the Council HQ Tank made a turn and headed for the HQ~

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:30 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"looks like we got more trouble on our hands" one of the solidiers told galen as he saw rox's forces coming in, galen grabbed for a sniper rifle and too steady aim at the soldiers slowly picking them off one at a time,
"get some mortars on the roof!" he shouted and some men booked it to the roof.
~~
jacen jumped out of the way of the crazed the biker and followed behind

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 03:57 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Roxs head snapped back and for a moment it seemed like he had been shot in the forhead. A few soliders around him gazed in horror as the man leading them was so easily killed. However Rox simply lifted his head back up and looked up to the buildings. The bullet he had been shot with stuck to his forhead. It didnt even pierce the skin and rested a moment upon his forehead squashed like a bug between a boot and the floor before falling to the ground. He then eyed the few soliders looking at him. Only a small handfull.=

.... If you have time to gawk perhaps you have time enough to go find who just shot me and KILL THEM!

=He then turned, pulling his assualt rifle from his back and fired upon a few enemy soldiers coming to them. The enemy soldiers fired back but the bullets only slowed Rox down from the force of speed they had. Few made it past his armor seeming to only hit the weaker points. Those that did didnt even scratch his tough skin. If there was one thing Rox enjoyed about himself it was his natural armor.=

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:53 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daniel stepped past the gates into the city, walking along in his heavy armor suit.he stopped and turned, searching for a council base. as he crossed a street he began to hear gunfire. instinctively he began to move towards it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:52 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote