KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Earth-616 RP Thread

Earth-616 RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan backed up, reaching upwards with his power fist. he grabbed rox's right leg and swung him down into the ground face first. "you're gonna have to pull out all the stops to beat me!" he spun rox and threw him back into the air into the side of a car.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 04:31 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Out of no where Tank jumped down, Landed on Dans mechanical head and pushed off leaping at Rox. Tank landed infront of him as he was against the car, pulled up her rifle, and unloaded a clip into him.~ EAT THIS!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 08:04 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((gah! double Teamed!))

=Rox roared as he was flung into the car and was about to push himself off when some guy in a full black body suit jumped out of nowhere and opened fire on him. Rox slowly got to his feet as the bullets just smashed against his skin and fell to the ground. He pulled his arm back then flung it forward to smack Tank and send her flying right at Dan=

RAAAAAHHH!!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 09:54 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan slapped tank off to the side as he ran at rox, power fist raised. "this ends now!" he grabbed at rox's head with the fist, charging it up to full power.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 03:43 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank slammed into the wall and fell to the ground, But after only a moment got back up~ What the hell? Guess this guy isnt with the Council either. ~Tank pulled a small gooey thing from a pouch and ran up at Dan. Tank slammed the gooey item onto his back and turned to run as the explosive began ticking.~ This way I take them both out! And I charge the council for overtime!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 08:17 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan stopped and twisted his arm around, trying to reach the object. he grimaced and opened the rear hatch of his suit, reaching around and picking it up. he threw it at rox, missing and hitting the car. just as he sealed his suit it exploded, sending rox high into the air and over several buildings. dan went tumbling backwards. his armor shut down and began the reboot process. "oy, friendly fire mother ****er!" he pulled himself out of the rear hatch. "you want to fight you fight fair!" he pulled up his fists. "let's go, council punk!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 01:28 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank eyed the man through the Helmet on his head and shrugged~ why not? ~Tank, legs spread, arms out, one infront the other behind, and palms open in a fighting stance. Tank waved fingers at him and just waited.~ Hand to Hand Buddy.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 02:46 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox landed on a car, which was crushed underneath him. He layed there for a moment before his eyes opened and he got to his feet.=

Who the hell was that?!

=He brushed himself off and it seemed he was strill relativly unharmed.=

No matter!

=Rox turned on his heel and ran towards the Council HQ.=

One will kill the other and ill just finish the victor off.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 09:46 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan sprinted forward straight at tank. "c'mon!" he shot his fist forward toward tanks face.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 01:10 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank dropped down and slid between Dans legs. She kicked up and got onto his back and began to smash her own mech fists into his back.~ this looks Important! ~Tank grabbed a wire and pulled.~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 01:31 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((uh, he got out of the dreadnaught armor, it was in a reboot cycle from the explosin. he was just coming at you with his bare hands.))

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 02:09 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( embarrasment whoops. tee Hee. Ill post a more accurate one then.))

~Tank took the hit in t he face and stumbled back a bit before gaining footing again and throwing a punch towards Dan. However Tanks hand was gloved and laced with mechanics to give a better grip on guns and other items.~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 02:17 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan turned, grabbing tanks arm and sidekicking him in the groin. he let go and stepped back as tank fell on his knees. "i try and help the council out for once and one of their lapdogs tries to beat me. half a year in that tin can has taught me some things, including how to fight!" he twisted his helmet off and bent down to get a better look at tank. "what's your name kid?" he asked, suddenly calm and forgiving.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 08:51 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Tank didnt fall to the ground just staggered a bit. But Dan was still able to remove the helmet. When the helmet was removed shoulder length brown hair fell out and big brown eyes looked up at him.~ You IDIOT! ~She sprang up and slammed a fist into his face~ You attacked me first if you dont remember! I was hired by the council to defend them! ~She snatched the helmet from his grip and looked at thw torn wires in the back~ DAMNIT! You tore my voice modulator! ~She tossed the helmet down and picked up her rifle, aiming it at Dan.~

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:15 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((he was removing his own helmet, not tanks, but i'll forget about it...))
dan did a double take before reeling from the punch. he ripped off his own helmet to make sure the visual sensors weren't tricking him. "oh ****, your'e a woman! oh ****!" he backed off towards his suit when she picked up her rifle. "HEY NOW, I DIDN'T ATTACK YOU, I JUST PUSHED YOU OUT OF THE WAY SO I COULD GET THAT OTHER GU-" he suddenly came to a realization. "oh shit, we need to finish him off!" he ran now, climbing into the rear access port while simaltaneously donning his helmet. "uh, sorry bout the broken gear!" the suit climbed up, reloading it's empty heavy bolters and beginning to trundle off in the direction that rox had gone. "hey, maybe when this is over i can owe you a beer, eh!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:58 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

oh lawl. My bad. I thought when u got out of the mech thingy you didnt have a helmet on. ^_^))

~Lily mumbled softly to herself then looked around. She bent her knees and jumped back to jump through the hole in the building behind her for cover. She then unlached the pack on her suit that connected her helmet to the rest of it and sat down to repair it. She made this custom gear so she knew exactly what to do. But it would take a few minutes.~ .... punk.. Like I would have a beer with him! ~she continued to mutter uner her breath as she did the repairs.~

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 07:26 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan turned the corner and spotted rox sprinting down the road towars the council hq. "oi, i thought i blew you up!!!" he raised his heavy bolters and took aim. "last chance! i'm still willing to accept your surrender!"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:48 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox skidded to a hault as he looked at Dan=

So I take it you beat that other guy then?..... and also, a simple explosion will not do much against me..... and I will not surrender to anyone.

=Rox turned and ran into a three story building=

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 09:12 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Not to long later Tank was walking out of the building with her helmet back on. With all of her gear it was impossible to tell that she was a woman and not a man. In fact she liked it that way. People would hire a man first before a woman. even in todays world. she looked to the ground and the cracks in the concrete from where that mans Mech stepped. Easy enough to follow. So off she went to find the Mech man and the other over sized guy he was after.~

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 09:23 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan chased after rox, blowing holes through walls with his heavy bolter the entir time. ((sorry for short post but there's not much else to put.))

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 10:23 PM