KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Earth-616 RP Thread

Earth-616 RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Rox skidded to a halt in the building=

Persistent arent you?! Try this!

=Rox went to his belt and threw four grenades to the surrounding support collums. Once blown the building would collapse ontop of them. Rox turned and continue to run to get out from under the building.=

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 10:36 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

dan continued to pursue, ignoring the grenades. "ha, you've got bad aim, kid!"

dan stretched his arm, locking onto rox. "whereas I-" the grenades exploded, and at first the building shook, then silence. dan fired a round that tore into rox's leg, burying itself into the bone.

(( no expression frag grenades throw shrapnel, and wouldn't destroy support pillars. you would need c4 shaped charges.))

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 03:52 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Theocracy grenades do whatever they are used for!mad )

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 04:07 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((i never said frag grenades. remem,ber this is all futureistic. grenades might be more powerful. Besides Roxs skin is as hard as diamond. You wouldnt be able to get through his skin even if you got past the armor he wore first.))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 12:41 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

you threw flashbang grenades at the support pillars.(and if its all fturistic, then why dont they just make buildings out of megalohardinum big grin )))

Last edited by Unbias3d on Mar 18th, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 10:07 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((I did not say what kind of grenades I threw. and why the hell would I throw flashbangs? The dont even do damage. and as for the futuristic comment, there is more money in weapon development then building codes. Weapons will advance 10 years ahead before buildings advance 1))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 10:58 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((then what kind of grenades did you throw? and it has nothing to do with building codes, i was being sarcastic.))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 11:49 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

ones that could destroy support colums obviously. and its not my business but how is it he cant auto a building falling down but you can auto a bullet tearing into his leg?))

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 07:44 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

looks like i have some reading to do

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:46 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

can this rp be restarted?

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:04 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i've kinda been reworking this whole idea a bit, so imight attempt a restart

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:56 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

cool

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:43 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Me joins

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:46 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

can we has restart this?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 08:29 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

EH has officially left KMC. So I dunno... I will take a look at the premise see what I can do. I was planning to do an RP of my own.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Aug 2nd, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 12:37 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i wouldnt say left, just waiting for better days, and no offense, if you try to make this your own i will hurt you -.-

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 02:34 AM
MadMel
Heh

lol!
we're all waiting for better days wink

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 9th, 2010 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 03:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote