KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Possessed Hand Vs Facehugger

Possessed Hand Vs Facehugger
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Possessed Hand Vs Facehugger

Ash's Possessed hand.

Facehugger.

Deserted but fully stocked 22 decked equivalent of Ash' hardware warehouse ship in space.

There are no firearms.

But it is to the death.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 09:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Possessed Hand Vs Facehugger

Ash's hand FTW, hands down.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

*Boom boom rimshot crash* stick out tongue

How do you see Possessed hand's victory playing out..?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:10 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It bashes, slashes, dices, chops and cuts the hugger to pieces with all the gear in the shed. It might surfer some acid damaged, but that's nothing for a demon possessed hand.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But if the hull breaches due to acid, Hand might be frozen or blown out too in decompression...

And the Alien functions in freezing temperatures like in space.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's an undead hand, it probably could survive in the vacuum of space, not sure though. Though that would be a stalemate, as neither could really fight while drifting in the nothingness. Ash's hand could continue the fight via offensive gestures and gang signs, so that might count as a win in space.

Even then, if the hugger bleed enough to breach the hull, it'd probably would have suffered lethal damage from the Ash hand first.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 10:16 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ash's hardware warehouse?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ash's hardware warehouse?

The mother****ing shed with all the mother****ing gear and tools in the 2nd mother****ing movie.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn dood, you kiss your sister with that mouth?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't have a sister, but I do kiss my mother with this sweet mouth. Not on her mouth though, we're not from Texas.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 01:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

We only kiss on the mouth at Christmas.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 01:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

We only kiss on the mouth at Christmas.

Anal on Easter, or is that reserved for Thanksgiving?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 01:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, just Xmas.

Facehugger FTW. It has that little tail thingy and acid blood.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 01:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Neither one will be able to hurt the other. If anything, the hand gets lucky and wounds the facehugger but then dies as the acid melts it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 02:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the acid would roast the hand wouldn't it? if the thing can through several layers of steel.....i don't think the human flesh and bone stand a chance. i think face huggers lose but Ash's hand needs to stay at a distance.

~Sado

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, that acid melts, not only through steel, but reinforced steel.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
It's an undead hand, it probably could survive in the vacuum of space, not sure though. Though that would be a stalemate, as neither could really fight while drifting in the nothingness. Ash's hand could continue the fight via offensive gestures and gang signs, so that might count as a win in space.

Even then, if the hugger bleed enough to breach the hull, it'd probably would have suffered lethal damage from the Ash hand first.

Yeah thats the way I see it too. Basically a true stalemate, if Facehugger bleeds to death.

laughing out loud Yeah. The gang gestures that he could squeeze in before deep freeze definitely would count but that last one better be good as he might be stuck that way forever in deep freeze..

..it'd have to be the classic middle fingered salute. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:36 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, that acid melts, not only through steel, but reinforced steel.

Molecular acid.

Coincidentally if you take enough of the other kind of acid, a column of that stuff could melt before your eyes then, too. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:39 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nah, just Xmas.

Facehugger FTW. It has that little tail thingy and acid blood.

The tail is mainly used for prepulsion, outside of neck gripping...
(Nice asset, I admit, that extra sudden quick burst of speed)
Could the tail coil that tight as to grip Possessed Hand...?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:44 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
Anal on Easter, or is that reserved for Thanksgiving?

Texas sounds like your equivalent of Norfolk.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:45 PM