KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Riggs Vs Snake Pliskin

Riggs Vs Snake Pliskin
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Riggs Vs Snake Pliskin

In New York.

Both are armed with an MP5 and Beretta each, and they fight to the death. Armed and hand to hand scenarios to be considered.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:16 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................Guns, Riggs 7/10

h2h....I gotta think about it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair enough.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:47 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to be a stickler, but aren't we supposed to use weapons they are shown using?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:58 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

They are both adaptive enough to shoot with these much loved standards, however Snake can use him own equivalents if he wishes.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say it's a better matchuo if:

Riggs has his Beretta and an MP5

Snake has one of his revolvers and the gun he had in EFNY

Just my two cents

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:07 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Big Boss comes and pwns both of them big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:30 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd say it's a better matchuo if:

Riggs has his Beretta and an MP5

Snake has one of his revolvers and the gun he had in EFNY

Just my two cents

Fair enough...."make it so."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK I thought long on this......

Now that Plissken has his revolver, which he is a deadeye with (Moreso than Riggs is with his beretta), I'd say the gunfight goes down 5/10 for each fighter. What enables Riggs to stalemate Plissken IMO is the rapid fire of the MP5. Yes,Plissken has his silenced MAC10 (I am guessing that was a MAC10), but from what I remember, w edidn't get to see him use it that much. Nor did we get to see Snake use the core burner that much in EFLA. Snake's main strength is quick draw.

H2H........Snake, 7/10. Even though we see Riggs in more H2H battles, you gotta bow down to Snake taking that giant guy in the boxing ring in EFNY.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 08:29 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ZOMG PLISSKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:42 PM