KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Mr. Smith vs El Mariachi

Mr. Smith vs El Mariachi
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Mr. Smith vs El Mariachi

It takes nearly a year for Mr. Smith's hands to fully heal following the torture he endured at the hands of Hammerson and Hertz.

At least the cash he has pilfered from Hammerson's bank accounts makes up for the pain he has endured.

The drifter decides to settle down with DQ and Oliver, and no co-owns a bar with his romantic interest. Of course, he does work as a hired gun once in a while, just to keep in shape.

El Mariachi is in town looking for the killers who killed his two bandmates, Lorenzo and Fideo. Turns out that the killers are also gunning for Smith and his 'family,' since the killers were friends with Hertz.

The killers crash the bar, ruining Smith's happy hour (one of the killer's bullets had shattered his cup of carrot juice), causing Smith to act. Mariachi shows up, guitar case in hand, just in time to see Smith gun down the killers, while DQ takes cover.

Mariachi is pissed, since he wanted to kill the men who killed his friends. So he'll settle for a firefight with Mr. Smith.

Both men are armed with dual handguns. However, Smith is also armed with a MP5 submachine gun while Mariachi is also armed with his trademark lupara.

Who is the last man standing?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:29 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Smith. I dont see anyone beating him in a gunfight.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote