KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"No, you won't," A voice suddenly burst out in the room. A man who had been hiding his face behind a big hoodie was suddenly standing near the lot. He, in an incredibly high speed, jumped into the air and took Ivana, then jumped out of the Lord's way.

Once some metres away from the Sith, he revealed his face. Cade Skywalker. "Sorry to interrupt your fancy meal, Krayt, but I ain't gonna let you."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 04:19 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Krayt "Cade Skywalker how nice of you to drop by. Sadly you are too late though. " He then blasted at Cade with the most devastating blast of force lightning within him.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 12:20 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

As Ivana was taken into the grip of Cade, she suddenly recognized who he was. Cade Skywalker, heir to the legendary Skywalkers. She also heard that he was the most wanted man in the Galaxy.

As she looked on in horror, she glanced at the Force Lightning that was about to strike at Cade. Probabaly her too.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 04:04 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Suddenly Jeffrey's sword came up deflecting the force lightning "Cade, get her out of here. "

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 12:29 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

fas hokh jumped out of the shadows and into the path of cade skywalker. in his broken accent of galactic basic he declared. "yu shaal not haav her!" and with that he snatched her back, carrying her back to darth crayt while firing his pistol at the intruders. "how deed they get een?!"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 03:11 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*I'm afraid you can't do that, MA. You can't just take her away from me, you have to give the other player a chance to react. I'm not just gonna let you take her away.*

Cade held her tight and avoided Fas's snatch. He then glanced at Jeffrey, smiled, and Force-jumped out of the way with Ivana.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 05:58 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((True, Valerian. Thanks for pointing that out. We all have to give each other a chance to react.))

Ivana began to scream with terror. "What do you want from me?! Let me go! Let me go!!" the young girl screamed, beating Cade's arm, but his grip was too strong.

From outside, the Mynock was by the balcony. Then, as the hatch opened, out popped Jariah. "Cade! C'mon! Ya got the girl, right?!"

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 31st, 2009 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:13 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"No, it's an effin' hallucination! Of course it's the girl, idiot! Let me pass through!" He said, as he jumped into the ship quickly.

"Hey, hey, calm down, pretty. I'm doing this for your own good... And the whole's galaxy's, for that."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:18 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ivana tearfully sobbed. In all her life, she never been taken away by force. Matter of fact, she never been taken by guys like this Cade!

"Please! let me go! I... I did nothing wrong! Please!" Ivana begged sobbingly.

"Relax, pateesa. Nothing's gonna hurt you," Jariah said, grinning.

Ivana sniffed. "Wh-who are you...?" In the ship, there was Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Anatres Draco, Ganner Krieg, R2-D2, Azlyn Rae, and none other than...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:30 PM
Hawkeye113

Darth Krayt sent all his troops availible to rescue Ivana. Jeffrey came out of the Med Bay of the ship. He then said to them all "Ivana is our honored guest. We must not let Darth Krayt have her. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jan 31st, 2009 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:37 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hey Hawkeye113? If you mean there's a chip in her skin like inside her arm that can have the Sith track her down, then that's cool.))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:42 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Ivana tearfully sobbed. In all her life, she never been taken away by force. Matter of fact, she never been taken by guys like this Cade!

"Please! let me go! I... I did nothing wrong! Please!" Ivana begged sobbingly.

"Relax, pateesa. Nothing's gonna hurt you," Jariah said, grinning.

Ivana sniffed. "Wh-who are you...?" In the ship, there was Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Anatres Draco, Ganner Krieg, R2-D2, Azlyn Rae, and none other than...

"This bunch of weirdos here is my crew," He replied as R2 made a long beep sound in the back, "and this is my ship, the Mynock. I'm the Cap'n. What I did before was save you, in case you didn't know."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:55 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ivana sadly sat on the floor with her back against the wall. "But... but why? Krayt hadn't done anything to me. Yet, of course."

Shado Vao, the blue male Twi'lek, stepped up. "Miss? We know how frightened you are. But please. Don't be. We're here to keep you from Krayt."

"But why? Even though he's a cold and cruel person, he's been kind to me. Why risk you guy's lives to save me?"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:42 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "He wants to have an heir. One strong in the Dark Side. Then he can rule unchallenged. I donot plan to let him have that heir, not without a long fight. "

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:51 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Azlyn Rae, an old friend of Cade's, came by Ivana's side, and sat down beside her. "Look, sweetie. Krayt may have been kind to you right now. But... once you marry him and give him a child... he won't treat you like a Queen. He'll treat you like you were nothing. Plus... we want the Galaxy to be safe from Krayt and his heir... which won't happen now, because we got you."

Ivana sadly glanced down, thinking. Then she looked up at Cade and his crew. Smiling, she said, "All right. I guess... I appreciate what you all done for me. Th-thank you..."

Azlyn smiled. "You're welcome."

Jariah clapped his hands together. "Well'p! Now that that's out of the way, where to, Cap'n?" he asked Cade. "Wanna go to Bantha and Droo's place?"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:04 AM
Hawkeye113

Slowly a Shadow Assasin snuck into Cade's ship unnoticed by the rest. He then whispered to Ivana "Come with me, I will return you to your father. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:05 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hawkeye113, you can't have a Shadow Assassin just teleport in Cade Skywalker's ship and take Ivana like that. That's God-modding. Earlier, I said it was okay for Ivana to have a tracking device inside her arm that Krayt placed in her, so that the Sith could track her down. Please change your post. Thank you.))

Last edited by Young_Angel on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:10 AM
Hawkeye113

(Edited)
Jeffrey "Alyna, fetch my med pack. Ivana.... go to the recreation room. I will be in shortly to teach you how to fight. "

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:16 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(im totally confused by hawkeyes posts. wasnt he in his own ship?)

Rhyn left the governors mansion.He didnt lioke this place. It was to clean and the people were polite. Rhyn walked into the hanger bay he had landed his ship in. But suddenly stopped seeing guards infront of his ship. It was almost like he didnt want them to leave.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:25 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Uh, Hawkeye113? I thought you were in your own ship. I would like to make a friendly suggestion: Some people are getting confused with your posts. I too am confused at them. Try making sense and try reading every posts carefully. Don't just jump around, pop up everywhere, and do your own thing. Please make sure you read every posts carefully. Thank you. By the way, Cade and his crew are in Cade's ship, and you are in your own for now. Cool?))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
(Edited)
Jeffrey "Alyna, fetch my med pack. Ivana.... go to the recreation room. I will be in shortly to teach you how to fight. "

"Uh, boss? Good speech with the crew, but... the Governor's daughter is with Skywalker. And we're in your ship." Alyna was wondering if Jeffrey was really tired or something.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:24 PM