KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"That's right," Cade replied. "And I'm the Captain, don't you forget that. I'm glad you understand, Ivana. That's a big relief for me, you know. Don't have to drag you along everywhere against your will."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:11 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "I must need my rest. Light Force Meditations aren't good for me. "

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:21 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*... huh?*

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:36 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna nodded, helping Jeffrey to his room. "Yeah. You definitely need rest, sir."

Ivana slowly stood, and looked up at Cade. Then she smiled. But the smile was bright. "No. It's all right. I rather be with you all than that man who wants all Mon Calamari extinct. My father, Governor Javal Helo of Naboo, can take care of you guys until you're up and at it."

Jariah shrugged. "Off to Naboo then." He walked towards the cockpit of the Mynock.

Ivana glanced around. "Do you have a place that I can sleep at?" the young woman asked Cade.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:52 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Alyna "Take my sword. Hide it. Give it back when I wake up. "

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 11:33 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Matter of fact we do," He said, as he guided her to one of the small rooms. "It's kinda tiny, but it's all we've got."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 01:00 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ivana smiled. "That's okay. I'll get use to it. Just need some rest before we visit my family."

The young woman continued to follow Cade towards one of the small rooms. She rubbed her neck nervously. "Um... Cade? When you hid in my room... did you listen to every word I said when I was in the balcony? Just curious..."

Alyna took his sword carefully. "Sure thing, boss. Have a good rest." After that, she left to hide Jeffrey's sword safely.

As Javal paced back and forth in his office, a messenger opened the door panicking. "Sir. I've received a message that Ivana's been taken from Krayt!"

Javal swung around to the messenger, wide eyed. "My little angel?! But... how? Who?!"

"I believe... by a man named Cade Skywalker, Governor."

Javal sunk down on his chair. "My little girl..." He glanced up at his messenger. "Fetch that Rhyn fellow if he's still out there. Hurry!" The messenger bowed, and went out, closing the door.

The old man took out his locket, and opened it. Inside, was a picture of his wife, Raina. "Oh, Raina. If only you were here... you'd know what to do..."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 03:14 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade laughed. "The pet part or the 'You'll give me my Legacy' part?" He said, as he tried to imitate Darth Krayt's voice.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 04:40 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ivana laughed brightly, covering her mouth. At least there was someone to make her happy. "Yeah. Somethin' like that."

She looked up at Cade. "You're really funny."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 04:57 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade laughed, but then looked down at her with his intense green eyes. "But... You have to understand something. The dark side is not something that should be taken lightly. I'm sure you don't know anything about it, and that's why Krayt telling you 'I will turn him'," He said, again with his Darth Krayt-voice-imitate, "Didn't startle you. Trust me, you don't want your child going dark," He said, as he turned away from her stare. "It's something I've been through... A story for later, maybe."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 05:09 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The young woman looked at Cade with sympathy in her heart. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry to hear about that, Cade. But I promise, Krayt will not have a child of the Dark Side. If he captures me again... it's over. But if I have a child who's good in the Force... I'll keep him safe. I promise."

Ivana smiled sadly up at Cade from behind. "And I owe you, Cade Skywalker. Some might say you belong to the Dark Side... but to me, you're a good person. No matter what everybody else thinks."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:19 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade half-smiled. "That's nice. I'm trying to convince myself about that."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 09:00 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey slowly got up. "I had a vision. It was of Darth Krayt except he had a black Lightsaber. He slew Cade and married Ivana and well killed everyone close to me. Then I went into a savage fury and killed Darth Krayt but became a Sith myself. "

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 10:15 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Cade half-smiled. "That's nice. I'm trying to convince myself about that."

Ivana smiled with her deep blue eyes twinkling.

"Yeah! Be confident and outgoing! There's greatness out there for everyone. Nowadays, we're living in dark times. But that's not gonna keep me from being joyful for being alive. When I was alone in the Sith Temple, I woke up every morning, feeling lonely and scared, being pushed around by Darth Nihl, Talon, and the other Sith. But you know what? When I'm alone, I dance with arms wide open. Welcoming joy and peace," she said, spinning around as her black gown and veil flowed with the air.

Then she stopped and looked at Cade. "As Papa taught me and my sisters: Sorrow and darkness may come out and swallow you, but only love, peace, and hope will guard you."

Ivana smiled up at Cade, hoping he'd understand.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:14 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Alyna "We musn't let Darth Krayt get Ivana. "

He then removed a lightsaber from a Compartment. "Bring me my sith disguise Alyna. I am going to kill darth krayt. "

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:16 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rhyn walked to the ramp of his ship, guards started to follow him as he moved. More guards stepping infront of the ramp stopping Rhyn.
"I think you've got the wrong guy, i've done nothing wrong."

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 05:40 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((NPC: Jariah Syn.))

Jariah looked at the coordinates. After getting out of hyperspace, the planet Naboo was shown.

The pirate glanced up and smiled. "Naboo. Full of birds, trees, green hills... and rich palaces." Jariah grinned, thinking of all the credits Naboo had. "Attention, Mynock fans!" Syn said through the speakers. "We have finally reached Naboo."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:09 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Alyna "I wish I weren't ill. You will have to go to the governer and deliver his daughter and tell him I am here to claim my payment. "

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 10:54 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*'Ill'? Since when've you been ill?*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 03:37 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(lol, you didnt even save her. i thought cade [Valerian] did...)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 05:57 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote