KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Apprentice vs Kratos

The Apprentice vs Kratos
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

A Star Destroyer is I think like 2 Kilometers long or more.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
A Star Destroyer is I think like 2 Kilometers long or more.

The most common Star Destroyers are between 900 meter and 1½ kilometer long. The longest of ships go up to 20 kilometer.

I think the one Starkiller brought down is closer to 1½. Never been good with the different classes.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:39 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

I just saw the ship and that thing is big as FVCK.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:40 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:48 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

That's something between 0.9 and 1.5 I think in length. Obsidian Fury is better when it comes to technology and ships. Ask her stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:49 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

That's an "Imperial I-class Star Destroyer", so 1600 meters long.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 12:24 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Yes, Kratos is mortal in the sense that he can be killed by more conventional means(although they have to be pretty powerful).

Aparently he can die like Theseus/Perseus did (Theseus was the son of Poseidon/Perseus was the son of Zeus). Hell, even Kratos could drown (if it wasn't for Posiedon's Trident). The Gods arn't truly immortal like Achillies (minus his heels).

Last edited by Gumachi on May 17th, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:57 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Gumachi
Aparently he can die like Theseus/Perseus did (Theseus was the son of Poseidon/Perseus was the son of Zeus). Hell, even Kratos could drown (if it wasn't for Posiedon's Trident). The Gods arn't truly immortal like Achillies (minus his heels).
they can only be killed by the BoO. the demi gods can very such as achilles being immune to damage and Hecter can be harm by weapons.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:16 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Nowhere does it say they can only be killed by the BoO. Persephone was killed by Zeus' Gaunlet. I don't need to state the rest. What? If you're saying they can be immune to damage like Achillies, then no.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:25 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Nowhere does it say they can only be killed by the BoO. Persephone was killed by Zeus' Gaunlet. I don't need to state the rest. What? If you're saying they can be immune to damage like Achillies, then no.
well no shit. i mean everything zeus makes is design to kill gods. Pandorabox, Zeus gauntlet, the blade of olympus.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:35 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Probably...so. But I think Kratos killed a God in Betrayal.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:37 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Probably...so. But I think Kratos killed a God in Betrayal.
it was just a messenger.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:39 AM
Gumachi

Really? I heard he was a god. I went to God of War wikia for this.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:46 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Really? I heard he was a god. I went to God of War wikia for this.
nevermind i recheck he is a god, but Kratos was still a god at the time

Old Post May 17th, 2009 01:08 AM
The Valiant
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starkiller stomps.

Leonardo Da Vinci: "He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done."

Old Post May 24th, 2009 07:12 AM
The Valiant is currently offline Click here to Send The Valiant a Private Message Find more posts by The Valiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote