KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well judging by the levels of disregard for accuracy of naming on display in the first one, we'll be lucky if he isnt called 'Wheelie'.
sick

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 01:13 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Feb 12th, 2009 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 05:00 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Looks like "Devastator" has a mode where his head is a wheel, then.. judging by that that pic + the trailer.

According to the leaked script.... That other one standing on the pyramid is meant to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jetfire... sick

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 12th, 2009 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 02:43 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Remember guys, Bay said he was going to purposely leak misleading information to keep people on their feet.

Sadako, what's so wrong with Jetfire?

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 07:49 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, a lot of false info was given out to mislead people, that's why I'm just gonna wait till I see the movie to start forming any sort of opinion. I'm excited about it, and I'm sure stores weill get plenty of toys for sale that will show each bot's modes.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:22 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I aint dissing Jetfire.

Oh no...

Jetfire is one of my favorite characters.... smile
(I even bought the classics universe version figure)

However, I dont like this design treatment they given him.
Spindley geek looking thing.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 01:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I aint dissing Jetfire.

Oh no...

Jetfire is one of my favorite characters.... smile
(I even bought the classics universe version figure)

However, I dont like this design treatment they given him.
Spindley geek looking thing.

That might not be Jetfire though, give it time, everyone is saying it's The Fallen or whatever.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:39 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Then hopefully they'll change then at the last minute.
Been hearing that this is Jetfire all the way.

The Fallen figure is way different looking. Much squarer, boxier solid looking design and the head looks like the one on the poster..

Besides the synopsis says [SPOILER - highlight to read]: That the Autobots and Decepticons are at the pyramids to retrive Jetfire, who came here long ago in the days of the Incas, Mayans etc.

This would account for why the picture has him standing on a Pyramid.

But like you say, hopefully if we give it time it may transpire that they saw sense in time not to do this yet again to yet another great character. But sadly I feel that Bay will prevail with his rapery skills. sad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 04:49 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by nimbus006
Remember guys, Bay said he was going to purposely leak misleading information to keep people on their feet.

That could be misinformation itself.

The more we know, closer to the release of the film, the script outline looks more and more real. (Unless he released a fake trailer).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 04:53 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Then hopefully they'll change then at the last minute.
Been hearing that this is Jetfire all the way.

The Fallen figure is way different looking. Much squarer, boxier solid looking design and the head looks like the one on the poster..

Besides the synopsis says [SPOILER - highlight to read]: That the Autobots and Decepticons are at the pyramids to retrive Jetfire, who came here long ago in the days of the Incas, Mayans etc.

This would account for why the picture has him standing on a Pyramid.

But like you say, hopefully if we give it time it may transpire that they saw sense in time not to do this yet again to yet another great character. But sadly I feel that Bay will prevail with his rapery skills. sad

Yeah, it could also be Jetfire in his Cybertronian form.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 08:44 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

So, the new Teaser Trailer is out.

Here it is:

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/1...standardformat/

What do you guys think?

I think it's good for what it is, a teaser. It did exactly what a teaser sets out to do which is give you a very small taste of things to come. I really couldn't make out much of what was going on. Granted, the resolution on my PC is pretty bad, but still, I liked what I saw.

A few observations:

-Bumblebee looks incredibly badass.

-The fireballs seem to be Autobots/Decepticons arriving on Earth.

-When the Audi breaks through the building, you can see what appears to be Arcee chasing close behind.

-There are going to be an enormous number of TF's in this movie, and the Autobots seem to be outnumbered once again.

Other thoughts?

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 07:45 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That link won't show the sneak peek, is it the same one I posted on page 1?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:14 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sounds exactly like events in the script. And if so, the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: comet stuff'll be Soundwave's posse coming to retrieve Megatron from his watery grave....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:21 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Nevermind, I got it. It's an extended trailer which depicts a bit more than the Superbowl trailer.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:23 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, it could also be Jetfire in his Cybertronian form.

Still, his robot form would still look like that. Hes a Blackbird type plane and is kinda spindly as a result.

Also. I think that the "the fallen" in question is Megatron.
That I think is where the misinformation comes in.

Cause [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the character of "The fallen" isnt even mentioned in the script. Whereas it seems to be a two faction civil war among the deceps: Starscream's lot against Soundwave's Megatron-loyal faction.
They race to earth to retrieve Megatron and to get the Creation Matrix.

The daytime city footage of the comets hitting may be of Ultra Magnus and Hotrod's autobot posse arriving, I think.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 16th, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:32 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Still, his robot form would still look like that. Hes a Blackbird type plane and is kinda spindly as a result.

Also. I think that the "the fallen" in question is Megatron.
That I think is where the misinformation comes in.

Cause [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the character of "The fallen" isnt even mentioned in the script. Whereas it seems to be a two faction civil war among the deceps: Starscream's lot against Soundwave's Megatron-loyal faction.
They race to earth to retrieve Megatron and to get the Creation Matrix.

The daytime city footage of the comets hitting may be of Ultra Magnus and Hotrod's autobot posse arriving, I think.

I thought so too, perhaps The Fallen is Megatron.

Also: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dude, Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod are gonna be in this movie??

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 12:59 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hotrod is apparently the cross between Jazz and Ironhide seen transforming in the alley in the trailer, nothing seen of Magnus yet.
They feature prominently in the script.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 01:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Yep. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hotrod is apparently the cross between Jazz and Ironhide seen transforming in the alley in the trailer, nothing seen of Magnus yet.
They feature prominently in the script.

That is awesome!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 01:59 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah I would have thought so too. But again the TF designs are poo, so it diminishes the coolness somewhat. Im gutted about Devastator.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 03:02 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, well just having him onscreen is cool for me. It'll never be G1 Ultra Magnus.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 11:52 PM