KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread

Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You could have been with us, there were other prosoners in the sip that crashed, so to speak, on the mountain.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:54 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(I did my background before I started reading the rp thread. Anyway, I'll probably just wait until the little battle ends to make my entrance.)

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:09 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

doesn't matter... the war is only just beginning. Can we call the Clones Replicants instead as it makes them seem even more disposable. It also has the eighties classical 'we're all domed' motif such like Terminator.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(you got it)

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:25 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Take any and all discussion to the Sign Up. Seriously people.))

Jake took a quick survey of the surrounding area. They would need to seek shelter, to not be caught one again. One of the Ben's soldiers spoke up about a cave with a blast door. "Alright, I'm going to scout up to that door, and see what I can do."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 08:09 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack also volenteered. (order him to get fixed up)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 08:53 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Tack, from the looks of it, I'm the only soldier in the entire outfit that is even capable of making up there. Be it injuries or just exhaustion, you all have your reasons to stay behind. I'm going alone on this one. You stay here and get fixed up with the others. I don't need a trail of blood leading them to us." He said, laughing as he knew his friends knew he wasn't really that harsh.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:02 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom heard the clanking of footsteps against the cold metal in the wreckage. That meant that whoever was the owner of said feet was big, and didn't care to be sneaky. Tom put away his knife and took out the revolver that had belonged to his father's personal bodyguard. He stared at it for a long time 'no dammit, now is not the time to get emotional' he thought to himself. He squared his chin, took aim at the door of the broken ship, and waited.

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack nodded, stepping down. "Yes. Medic?" He turned to Ben, his eyes directing the question to his previously thought dead friend. "And you can answer those questions."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 12:38 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((sry. Jason was already on the ground and saw where ppl fell. Thats how he knew where they were.))

=Jason nodded to Jacob and bent down to pick her up again.=

Im not even tired. But as much as I want to go with you I have to stay here until Lily wakes up. Or at least stay with her. Good luck.

=Rox turned and walked back so he wasnt just out in the open anymore and sat Lily down. He then sat beside her, leaning his back against a Boulder and eyeing the others.=

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 12:02 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily awoke to look up at Jasons face.~ Jason? JASON! ~She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging. She then stopped, falling into his lap and holding her head.~ ... ow...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:28 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben walked to the a section of trees, not ignoring the others, but more seeing something that worried him. The bushes rustled for a moment, and Jacob popped out, looking Ben in the face. "Man that was cl-" Ben aimed his rifle up and fired once, hitting him in head.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:45 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily looked up hearing a round go off. She looked over to Ben and saw Jacob take a hit in the head.~ JACOB!! ~She had just woken up so she didnt know what was going on. She pulled Jasons knife from his boot and ran at Ben with surprising speed, her eyes open wide with hate and rage.~ ILL KILL YOU!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:56 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Ben threw down his rifle and got into a defensive position. "I know what you are thinking, but Jake went UP the mountain!" Ben braced himself, and was ready for the hit.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:00 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Darn it. Was it Jake or Jacob who you shot??))

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:05 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((It was a clone))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:18 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Of Jake. If it was not Jacob, Lilys Partner, then Ignore my post. Im still with Jason. Ill redo it too.))

~Lily looked up from Jason and blinked.~ Whats going on? ~She looked over to a man as he shot another man.~ .... did I miss something? Wheres Jacob at?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:22 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Jake and Jacob are the same person. Jake is just short for Jacob.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:25 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

>.< GAH! Im so confused. I thought you had two diffrent ppl. but okay I know that now. GAH! Okay stay with my original post then. Ill reply to the one you made about Lily running at you.))

~Lily continue to run at Ben and she jumped to the left, landing on her toes then bounding over the the right as she swings out with the knife in her hand. Her face then suddenly looks confused as she pulls back, losses her balance, then falls on her butt.~ ... What?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:34 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason got to his feet and walked over to Lily and Ben. He crossed his arms and just looked at her on her rear.=

Good call, but there had to be another reason of how you knew it wasnt him. For all we know he could of circled around because there was a blockade. Or did you just take that risk?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:51 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote