KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E15 - Trust and Blood

S03E15 - Trust and Blood
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlock
Team Authority

Not so good an episode i.m.o, i dont like the painting Matt either...and there is more wrong with this episode than right.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 12:44 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah it still has its share of problems. Bennet is still on that one track mind. "I'm doing this to protect this family! again!" and Claire yet again disapproves. 200 bucks says that soon Claire will be like "Oh I get it now! I love you dad!"

Lame.

Also, Matt painting is so stupid man! Why does he have this power now? So bad.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 04:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
As sad as it is that Hiro is stopping time any more, I'm sure he is entirely happy just being a normal hero. But yeah, definitely good to see that he has joined the gang.
Who knows maybe since he doesn't have his powers he'll finally end up becoming like his future self. One can only hope cause without sword wielding Hiro he may as well not be with the gang since he won't help against the soldiers.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 05:43 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Would Peter gain his powers back again by touching Sylar and keep them this time around?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 06:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I was thinking peter will find someone with his old power and if he touches him... you know.

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 04:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BackFire
Man I wanna **** Daphne.

Hells yeah. I would do it in slow motion too.

It was an ok episode. I agree with most here, the painitngs are getting too much already. One thing I was thinking, Ando doesnt kill Hiro, I think he super charges him and thus give him his powers back. Thats just my opinion.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 08:33 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

First of all that situation in the future is moot they changed it by destroying the paper with the formula. and that is what he fought with hiro about right?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 11:00 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I thought it was a moot point but they brought it up yesterday. So they might do something with it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:30 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, Ando was challenging Hiro for the formula... hmm. Also, I wonder what effect Ando super-charging a person without a power would do. It appeared to kill Hiro in the Future, rather than teleport him somewhere as his power would do. I'm guessing Hiro didn't have his power in that future either... once again, hmm.

Also, any thoughts on who texted Claire?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 11:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The writers did an interview and said that his lightning can also harm people.

Because they are too lame to actually tell you that in the context of the show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:46 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Pete, he had a cell and used it once last time....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 04:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Yeah, Ando was challenging Hiro for the formula... hmm. Also, I wonder what effect Ando super-charging a person without a power would do. It appeared to kill Hiro in the Future, rather than teleport him somewhere as his power would do. I'm guessing Hiro didn't have his power in that future either... once again, hmm.

It was Hana.... big grin

probably Micah.... or an entirely new character...

It was an ok episode, lots of tension, what Matt did to those soldier...good
microwave kid, not so good... that was done way too fast for my liking

The Hunter is a real SOB

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:11 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought Peter didn't use the cellphone because it'd get him found?

Oh, and I don't think the Hunter has any powers.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Peter didn't send the message.

It seems it is a new character altogether.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 03:04 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Knowing this show...a pretty boy..new character is the one who text Claire...and we will be privileged to watch episode after episode of their new found love sick

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 12:14 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by starlock
Knowing this show...a pretty boy..new character is the one who text Claire...and we will be privileged to watch episode after episode of their new found love sick
i really hope not

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Also, any thoughts on who texted Claire? [/B]

West shifty

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:59 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

If I remember correctly, there was suppose to be a new californian surfer-dude character coming to the show

no expression

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gotta love those Californians.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:03 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Gotta love those Californians.

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:26 PM