KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Shinigami Elite vs Team Demons

Who wins the fight?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Shinigami! 4 66.67%
The Demons! 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinigami Elite vs Team Demons
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Shinigami Elite vs Team Demons

Continuing with the Yu Yu Hakusho vs Bleach breakout, I wanna have some of the fan favorites throwdown.

So in this fight, it'll be The Gotei 13's elite fighting squad (as named by Captain Yamamoto) up against the demon allies of Team Urameshi.

(please log in to view the image)
Lieutenant of the 9th division - Hisagi Shuuhei. Lieutenant of the 3rd division - Izuru Kira, 5th Seat of the 11th division - Yumichika Ayasegawa, 3rd Seat of the 11th division, Ikkaku Madarame

VERSUS

(please log in to view the image)
Ice Shinobi Touya - A+ Class Demon, Wind Shinobi Jin - A+ Class Demon, Rinku - A Class Demon, Shishiwakamaru - A+ Class demon, The "Beautiful" Suzuka - Class A Demon, Chu - A+ Class demon

I know that the Demon team outnumbers the Shinigami, but will that be the difference maker?

Personally I think this would be a really fun fight to watch. Although Rinku and probably Suzuka would be taken out early, leaving the remaining fighters to duke it out.

The battle takes place in an open forest.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:09 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

LOL Jin could honestly Solo hmm im not to sure though

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:20 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
LOL Jin could honestly Solo hmm im not to sure though

You honestly think Jin could solo against three lieutenant strength soul reapers and a bankai?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:28 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

Originally posted by Quincy
You honestly think Jin could solo against three lieutenant strength soul reapers and a bankai?
You honestly think that this whole fight would last long smokin'

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:34 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

I think ikkaku would be the deciding factor in this fight what with his bankai being strong as hell

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:45 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

You honestly think that this whole fight would last long smokin'

Meanwhile, in your own Kurama and Hiei vs Byakuya and Hitsugaya thread:

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Hiei solos.

Guys this fight woulden't be that easy stick out tongue

Originally posted by yungz22
I think ikkaku would be the deciding factor in this fight what with his bankai being strong as hell

I would agree here. Ikkaku's bankai would be hard to fight against. Best chance at victory would be to try and take out the other shinigami before facing of with Ikkaku's bankai.

Unless of course Ikkaku chooses not to use his bankai, for fear of people seeing it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:58 AM
IppoDLuffy

Originally posted by Quincy
Meanwhile, in your own Kurama and Hiei vs Byakuya and Hitsugaya thread:

I would agree here. Ikkaku's bankai would be hard to fight against. Best chance at victory would be to try and take out the other shinigami before facing of with Ikkaku's bankai.

Unless of course Ikkaku chooses not to use his bankai, for fear of people seeing it.
Excatly he woulden't use it LOL

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 01:04 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Excatly he woulden't use it LOL

He could.

Yamamoto gave him that pep talk remember?

You dont.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 01:06 AM
NemeBro

That team could solo a large portion of Soul Society, let alone this team.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

That team could solo a large portion of Soul Society, let alone this team.

not really only people from yyh shown in this pic thst i say can handle shinigami are touya,jin and that drunk guy the rest would lose badly

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:13 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

not really only people from yyh shown in this pic thst i say can handle shinigami are touya,jin and that drunk guy the rest would lose badly
Chu, the "drunk guy" was the single fastest character shown in the series when he first appeared(not counting Toguro).

In a second he effortlessly dodged all of Yusuke's attacks, and parried with barrages of punches and kicks.

Hiei had less than a millisecond in strike speed when he fought Seiryu, Chu is even faster.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Chu, the "drunk guy" was the single fastest character shown in the series when he first appeared(not counting Toguro).

In a second he effortlessly dodged all of Yusuke's attacks, and parried with barrages of punches and kicks.

Hiei had less than a millisecond in strike speed when he fought Seiryu, Chu is even faster.

what does the info you just posted have to do with anything i said chu would be able to handle a shinigami

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:06 AM
IppoDLuffy

I think Rinku could handle Hisagi

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:09 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

what happens if hisagi makes rinku's yoyos weigh more than a ton

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:16 AM
NemeBro

what does the info you just posted have to do with anything i said chu would be able to handle a shinigami
He is much faster than any of them. no expression

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:17 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

He is much faster than any of them. no expression

rinku hasnt displayed that much speed

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:21 AM
Quincy
Debaser

rinku hasnt displayed that much speed

He meant Chu was fast.

I'm not sure about that. Both of there weapons have a range to them, and Hisagi also has his kido, and his flash step.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:56 PM
roz88

I think the elite shinigami would win. they have a catain level in ikkalu with them

This is my weapon of choice

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:00 AM
roz88 is currently offline Click here to Send roz88 a Private Message Find more posts by roz88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

wasnt flash step said to be able to reach up to a mile in an instant? I would basically put all the elites at captain level just they dont have the bankais to compete w/ captain level with bankai.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Csdabest on Feb 7th, 2009 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 04:03 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

People slower than the characters from Team Demons have been clocked at having faster than millisecond reaction-speed.

And only Shunshui has shown to be that proficient with Flash Steps, with Ukitake and Yamamoto being about equal.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 09:23 PM