KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Elektra

Respect Elektra
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:47 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Not sure if its canon, since it was published under Marvel's Epic imprint, but her is Elektra trashing some ninjas then punching straight through one's chest and out the back.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:56 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If Elektra is stripping for you... tip more than a dollar. eek!

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:59 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A few things from Assassin that I already had scanned, I'm sure there is more in it though.

Elektra uses the silent scream, a chi based high powered scream ala Black Canary.

(please log in to view the image)

Shang-chi doing the Silent Scream for comparison

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Elektra moves her sword to fast to be captured on camera.

Punching through a ninja's chest.

Again

Elektra blocks and deflects a bullet with her barehand.

She has no finger prints.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Feb 6th, 2009 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:52 AM
SuperiorTech

Good job I knew elektra was good but damn.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 04:24 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Elektra vs Taskmaster / Zaran / Fatale - Elektra owns all three in as many panels

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:11 AM
Frozen
Midfielder

Respect Elektra

I found that one of the Elektra comic scans had one error:
The caption reads "Doka's larnyx shreds and collapses, staggering him back and rasping for air." It should be "larynx", but the writer misspelled it.

Last edited by Frozen on Feb 24th, 2009 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 01:53 AM
Frozen is currently offline Click here to Send Frozen a Private Message Find more posts by Frozen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

elektra is much stronger than I thought.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:27 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

H.A.M.M.E.R apparently files mention Elektra's mind swap and possession abilities.

An injured drugged up Elektra takes down Paladin. Our girl messes him up with a tooth, blocks gun fire in melee range and then runs him through with a blunt object. Awesome.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:25 AM
Paola
Ronin

I just want to say I love you

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:35 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
I just want to say I love you

Awww man why did you have to go and do that for? Sranks egos is just gonna be massive now. sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Awww man why did you have to go and do that for? Sranks egos is just gonna be massive now. sad

no need for such a comment, get out of here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:05 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:06 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

lol

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:23 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Old Post May 11th, 2009 07:23 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I didn't think she dodged stuff with her speed, rather her skill.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:15 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wait you think she dodges stuff with her skill not speed?

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:46 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

how does that even make sense?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:56 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Elektra's cognative ability allows her to have an entire conversation with the Gorgon before multiple SHIELD agents are even able to register that they've entered the room.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by jinzin on May 13th, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2009 12:17 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Elektra taunts Wolverine on top of a roof, reading his mind and putting him on the defensive til the fight gets interrupted.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Elektra gets infected with mind control that unleashes her true animosity, and once again starts goin to town on Wolverine. He pretty much has to take it until he finds an opening to counter.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2009 12:45 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote