KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Yusuke The Man Urameshi and Afro Samuraivs Ulqurria and Grimjoww

Yusuke The Man Urameshi and Afro Samuraivs Ulqurria and Grimjoww
Started by: IppoDLuffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Well as i see it yes.

Simply because Byakuya in his first showing stabbed Ichigo in two pinpoint spots that would destroy his spiritual power before they'd even noticed he'd moved.

And he was a good distance away.

And this feat is with said Byakuya going all out with his Bankai. So judgement call is probably correct, since i see those feats being worlds apart.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:42 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well as i see it yes.

Simply because Byakuya in his first showing stabbed Ichigo in two pinpoint spots that would destroy his spiritual power before they'd even noticed he'd moved.

And he was a good distance away.

And this feat is with said Byakuya going all out with his Bankai. So judgement call is probably correct, since i see those feats being worlds apart.

But isn't Byakuya like, the fastest shinigami? We can name speed feats over and over in this discussion but it's doubtful to get us anywhere.

I mean, Kurama from YYH pulled out a whip and decapitated a mind-reader in milliseconds also. Kurama is also slower than Yusuke.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Quincy
But isn't Byakuya like, the fastest shinigami? We can name speed feats over and over in this discussion but it's doubtful to get us anywhere.

I mean, Kurama from YYH pulled out a whip and decapitated a mind-reader in milliseconds also. Kurama is also slower than Yusuke.

The diffrence between hei and ichigo's feat is Ichigo was slicing away more than one target while hei was slicing one

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:53 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Quincy

Hell no. Ichigo is allot faster than Byakuya, and i even excluding Ichigo, Soifon and Yoruichi are allot faster than Byakuya. Not to mentioned other more powerful captains.

Well it's that versus deflecting countless (meaning thousands+) blades in a single moment. Which imo still puts any feat i've heard from YYH to shame.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 08:10 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Hell no. Ichigo is allot faster than Byakuya, and i even excluding Ichigo, Soifon and Yoruichi are allot faster than Byakuya. Not to mentioned other more powerful captains.

Well it's that versus deflecting countless (meaning thousands+) blades in a single moment. Which imo still puts any feat i've heard from YYH to shame.

100,000 to be exact

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:09 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote