KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The UFO thread.

The UFO thread.
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:22 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

god I hope you are just trolling. If not that it the most retarded thing I've ever read. There are three videos linked in this thread, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Mexico and 1 in outerspace. There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 12:02 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chidori210
(>'.')>RAWR<('.'<)

Cant watch the vids atm cause i'm at school and youtube is blocked (¬_¬) but what i dont get is why donrt the government send planes to go up for a close look (¬_¬)

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him
[

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 01:18 PM
chidori210 is currently offline Click here to Send chidori210 a Private Message Find more posts by chidori210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
god I hope you are just trolling. If not that it the most retarded thing I've ever read. There are three videos linked in this thread, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Mexico and 1 in outerspace. There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.

For once Evil Dead made a good point.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:01 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
For once Evil Dead made a good point.

quote:
god I hope you are just trolling. If not that it the most retarded thing I've ever read.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:32 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 11:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.

You just pulled that right out of your ass. The most sightings, by far, are in USA.

In fact, highest majority of all UFO organisations are American, not to mention the numerous Alien abductions, overwhelming majority from - USA.

If UFO flew over Brazil and Mexico or Europe it was probably on his way to USA - to be sighted, or to abduct some American person.

Better buy some Alien Abduction Insurance, evil dead.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 08:57 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?

Most reports probably come from the USA mainly because a lot of the population is insane, watch to much TV or are on some sort of medication. eek!

Actually there are lots of sighting elsewhere in the world, especially in some mountainous areas of S. America. Mind you those folks chew a lot of odd leaves including Coca, which could explain a lot.

I read somewhere that Google Earth has a UFO sighting plug in or something, for the USA.

quote:
I think they filmed that out on Hyrule field.

EH?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:13 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

You just pulled that right out of your ass. The most sightings, by far, are in USA.

In fact, highest majority of all UFO organisations are American, not to mention the numerous Alien abductions, overwhelming majority from - USA.

If UFO flew over Brazil and Mexico or Europe it was probably on his way to USA - to be sighted, or to abduct some American person.

Please feel free to post your sources. there is no international reporting center. there is one here in the US, but not internationaly.

India, Russia, UK and Mexico all have just as many sightings, if not more. Mexico is probably the most famous of which due to the Mexico city sightings paled all other nations'. 15 year period, hundreds of thousands of sightings........more than 5,000 videos.....all in one city. Mexico is the ufo sighting capitol of the world.

me thinks you need to learn a bit about a subject you are attempting to discuss.

PS. trolling is unbecoming of a moderator, even in this ridiculous forum.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 02:56 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

What the f**k? laughing

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:04 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Please feel free to post your sources. there is no international reporting center. there is one here in the US, but not internationaly.

Eh, what?

When did I mention ''reporting centre''? I said ''UFO Organisations''.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_organizations

India, Russia, UK and Mexico all have just as many sightings, if not more. Mexico is probably the most famous of which due to the Mexico city sightings paled all other nations'. 15 year period, hundreds of thousands of sightings........more than 5,000 videos.....all in one city. Mexico is the ufo sighting capitol of the world.

I'm sorry, please provide the list of UFO sightings (or the most sagnificant ones) and we'll do a comparison of where there were the most sightings and abductions.
You keep telling me how there are more sigtings elsewhere, so lets see your sources which disprove USA being the sightings/abduction central.

Don't get your panties in a twist because you believe UFO's are randomly flying around the world.

Any civilisation that has technology to reach us will have the technology to observe us without being visible to the random farmer population. Or to observe us, they would be looking at the cities where our civilisation is at its highest and thriving.

Instead they fly around USA, abduct overwhelmingly USA citizens, because the rest are just so boring.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I don't believe she's trolling, ED.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

A single village in Scotland gets about 300 sightings a year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnybridge

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

If you say so Rex, just suspicious she dropped by this forum soley to post "How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?" in a thread that features 3 videos of ufo sightings........none of which from the United States. If her comment was proven false by videos posted months before here comment was made, yet she still posted the comment knowing it was untrue......just to disrupt the thread. I just don't see how it's not trolling.

bitchiness, no point in that second post other than to make it appear that you weren't trolling. What you asked for, I alread provided earlier. Mexico city sightings. Largest, most numerous in the world. Nothing in the U.S. has ever come close. Why would you turn around and ask me to reference sightings that rival those in the U.S.A. when I had previously done so? Because if you didn't, your one-off post would have been clear to all you were trolling. No need to feign interest in the subject now. What you asked for was already provided. If you wish to make fun of those who witness or believe in U.F.O.s, go ahead. It's your right. Please refrain from doing so in this forum, this thread imparticular which is dedicated to the exact opposite.

this thread was disrupted, hi-jacked. You succeeded. Just smile and walk away. No need to fake further interest. I don't think Raz frequents this forum.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 04:05 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Maybe she was just asking a question based on her knowledge. No need to accuse people of trolling, the USA is probably renowned for UFO´s especially after the Roswell area 51 thing. And lots of sightings of advanced Military aircraft which no doubt are flying about.

Mexico is a hot spot though from what Ive read, love to got here and see for myselfsmile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:38 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edisonik

ALIENS ARE REAL AND THEY ARE AMONG US , THEY COULD BE YOUR TEACHER , YOUR NEIGHBOUR , YOUR POLICEMAN , THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 08:36 PM
edisonik is currently offline Click here to Send edisonik a Private Message Find more posts by edisonik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK...YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2009 08:41 PM
edisonik

Sorry , but it's very 200% true. We have aliens among us and we don't realize it.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 09:00 PM
edisonik is currently offline Click here to Send edisonik a Private Message Find more posts by edisonik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what gets to me?

is when governments straight out lie even when you have their voices, names and full conversation from military personal and cockpit pilots and control tower..

they will admit that they have unknown objects on their radar tracking planes having conversation with control towers pilots telling them they will send up a fighter plane to investigate..

then while on radio the commercial pilot will have full on conversation with the fighter pilot about the Ufo being less then 40 feet from the cockpit being mechanical and with alternating lights... the stealth fighter commenting that he sees it and he is a freakin stealth fighter flying next to them and then tries to chase it a stealth plane chasing the ufo that was right in its face and they were measuring it in feets!!!!.... now i dont care if Government officials cover up ufo run ins but when they issue a public statement that it never happen and we have the radio conversations between 4 to 5 ppl from control tower pilots, stealth fighter pilot, commercial pilots and NORAD then you cant cover it up and someone needs to be fired!!! especially as military personal for violation of the military regulations!! military personal aren't allowed to lie and its a crime under the USMJ!!!

if they failed to cover it up and it can be proven they need to admit to it and face court marshal.....

besides how the hell can anyone question a camera cockpit that actually showed a fully detailed multi colored alternating lighted UFO
in front of the window at 30,000 ft. you cant deny that and say the camera and the two planes flying side by side both are hallucenating things...i mean is everyone on the planes all seeing things hoax? is everyone a part of it? radar, norad pilots who are tracking it as well... why isnt this sh#@ on tv news!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...709939745631584

watch 20:00 to 30:00...

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 5th, 2010 at 08:46 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 08:39 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Its not on the news because the people pulling the strings don´t want it to be. The media is the most powerful weapon, and if you control it you get people to believe what you want.

As for the numerous UFO encounters, if the witnesses are told some excuse or reason like "you saw venus with swamp gas "(MIB moviesmile ) by some "expert",no matter how daft it may sound most people choose to believe it because its the easier option, something about the human psyche I suppose.

Thanks for the vid link have to watch all of that.

This is also interesting see youtube vid bellow of Buzz Aldrin commenting on a UFO they saw, there´s also radio footage of an astronaut commenting on a "UFO" but couldn´t find that at the mo.

Last edited by Bicnarok on Mar 5th, 2010 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 09:28 AM