KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18

Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18

Kenshiro fights the androids, in this fight he masters the ability to fly and he learns the Kaio Ken attack and can go up to x20. So now he can push his body twenty times its limit and he can stay in that mode until the fight is over. No energy blasts, strictly H2H.

Fight 1: He fights them seperately.
Fight 2: He fights them both.

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 04:35 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

17 and 18 beat him solo and stomp him hard together. Ken isn't as fast as the Z fighters during the android saga even at the saiyans base levels. Kaioken x20 is nothing to ssj's increase of 50 times also and Vegeta was still useless against 18.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 05:10 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Is this the anime or manga Kenshiro?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 07:34 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
17 and 18 beat him solo and stomp him hard together. Ken isn't as fast as the Z fighters during the android saga even at the saiyans base levels. Kaioken x20 is nothing to ssj's increase of 50 times also and Vegeta was still useless against 18.

But the thing is that Kenshiro has never had a problem with speed. Souther was way faster than him and was probably the only character to everr speedblitz someone. Kenshiro took the attack and absorbed his style and was able to counter his moves. He also has insanely fast reaction time and reflexes and already knew how to teleport. I think that if you amplify Hokuto Shinken times 20 then he should not only be able to keep up, but also be able to surpass their speed.

He already showed us that he had the brute strength to destroy a tank, he has showed us that he could fight so fast that it looks like he is just standing there, he has some insane strength and durability feats. Like I said speed shouldn't be a problem.

Originally posted by SmashBro
Is this the anime or manga Kenshiro?

I thought they were the same, but I'll go with his strongest version. He also has Musou Tensei.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 11:51 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Well in that case, I think Kenshiro could win. I mean, the only advantage they got is flying, unlimited stamina, fire power (which Ken can obviously dodge). Up close, he's a very dangerous opponent with a style like the Hokuto Shinken and that alone could end the match since he's no slouch to speed too (heck, he once punched 17 times in less than a second but of course, he's got other speed feats too). And with the Musou Tensei, yeah, I gotta say this goes to Ken.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Feb 11th, 2009 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 01:15 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But the thing is that Kenshiro has never had a problem with speed. Souther was way faster than him and was probably the only character to everr speedblitz someone. Kenshiro took the attack and absorbed his style and was able to counter his moves. He also has insanely fast reaction time and reflexes and already knew how to teleport. I think that if you amplify Hokuto Shinken times 20 then he should not only be able to keep up, but also be able to surpass their speed.

He already showed us that he had the brute strength to destroy a tank, he has showed us that he could fight so fast that it looks like he is just standing there, he has some insane strength and durability feats. Like I said speed shouldn't be a problem.

I thought they were the same, but I'll go with his strongest version. He also has Musou Tensei.
17 and 18 have a larger gap between there speed and Ken than Souther had. And yes Ken fought so fast people thought he was standing still but 17 and 18 fought people who can fight just as fast as they can fly, and who can fly around the Earth in minutes. 17 and 18 also don't really have any style for Ken to learn and they are robot so Hokuto Shinken is automatically void. They are also a whole lot stronger than any tank. Gokou as a child was able to headbutt himself through advanced robots. That is better than destroying some ancient tank when DB world is a lot more advanced. Kaioken wouldn't change anything. He'd get a major speed, and strength boost sure but he would still be leagues below them. He'd probably be in the leagues of saiyan saga with Kaioken if anything. Against the androids his chances are down greatly because the major part of his fighting style is useless, and I don't see Nanto Saken being of much use. IF he can use Nanto styles and cut the androids then he may have a chance in a one-on-one but not against both at once.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 03:18 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

17 and 18 have a larger gap between there speed and Ken than Souther had. And yes Ken fought so fast people thought he was standing still but 17 and 18 fought people who can fight just as fast as they can fly, and who can fly around the Earth in minutes. 17 and 18 also don't really have any style for Ken to learn and they are robot so Hokuto Shinken is automatically void. They are also a whole lot stronger than any tank. Gokou as a child was able to headbutt himself through advanced robots. That is better than destroying some ancient tank when DB world is a lot more advanced. Kaioken wouldn't change anything. He'd get a major speed, and strength boost sure but he would still be leagues below them. He'd probably be in the leagues of saiyan saga with Kaioken if anything. Against the androids his chances are down greatly because the major part of his fighting style is useless, and I don't see Nanto Saken being of much use. IF he can use Nanto styles and cut the androids then he may have a chance in a one-on-one but not against both at once.

Kenshiro has way better combat speed and reaction than the androids. Some guy was whipping him so fast that no one could even see exactly where he was hitting him and Ken stood there, took the whips and tied them together before the dude even realized it. Kenshiro was already insanely fast on his own, amping him times 20 makes him even faster, way faster. Also there is no proof that they can fly around the earth in minutes. Kenshiro doesn't need you to know a set stlye to be able to predict your moves. He learned Souther's moves from just one attack, and I don't care what you say they aren't 100% robots seeing as 18 was able to spit out a baby, but that is besides the point. I chose them so Ken couldn't go for the instant kill, he still has the strength to damage and kill them. Those robots he destroyed may have been more advanced but that doesn't mean they were made out of something more durable than the metal used to make a tank nor was it ever said if they were made from some special DB metal. Guy was already destroying tanks and lifting rocks over 100 tons before, now with Kaioken he should be insanely stronger and more durable.

Kenshiro can also use Nanto Seiken styles, he has been shown using Shuu's move on Souther perfectly and he used one of Rei's moves after learning Musou Tensei, so instead of saying he can do everyone he ever fought I'll just include the ones from the people that helped him learn MT which include Souther, Shin, Toki, Rei, and Ryuuga, where three of those use Nanto Seiken and one of them is the strongest of the 108 schools of Nanto. NS alone should be able to cut them, without the Kaioken. How does only "May have a chance" when he has Musou Tensei?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 04:59 AM
Bro SMASH

Well actually, 17 and 18 aren't really robots. They're cyborgs.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 08:25 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Does he get Muso Tensei or not?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 02:55 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Yeah, Wei said he gets Muso Tensei.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Does he get Muso Tensei or not?

To make it mroe interesting we'll say he fights one round without it, and one with.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 05:06 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

..17 wins easy, 18 wins easy.. Just because Kenshiro has moved so fast even multiplyign that speed by 100X doesn tmake him as fast as even earlier DBZ character like Burter, or Saiyan Saga Vegeta, gezz Gokus has been moving so fats that people coudlnt see him sinc ehe was a kid, and he gets fast and faster till even people who can move at those inda of speeds cant see him and he increase sover and over, seriously, Kenshiro would be as helpless as a normla human agaisnt the power of 17 and 18

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:45 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by BradBalboa
..17 wins easy, 18 wins easy.. Just because Kenshiro has moved so fast even multiplyign that speed by 100X doesn tmake him as fast as even earlier DBZ character like Burter, or Saiyan Saga Vegeta, gezz Gokus has been moving so fats that people coudlnt see him sinc ehe was a kid, and he gets fast and faster till even people who can move at those inda of speeds cant see him and he increase sover and over, seriously, Kenshiro would be as helpless as a normla human agaisnt the power of 17 and 18

He has Musou Tensei, so how do they beat that? Kenshiro can fight so fast that it looks like he is just standing still, the androids have never done that. You don't know what Kenshiro can fully do so of course your opinion is biased. He can punch you over 100 times in less than a second. Pushing Hokuto Shinken 20 times his limit gives him a huge boost in this fight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:48 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Piccolo from Freeza Saga would still be faster. And how is he going to activate Musou Tensei when he's speedblitzed to kingdom come. 20x his own speed isn't going to be enough to even know they moved before he's beaten. And I know he knows Nanto Saken. But that doesn't mean he can cut them with it. I was just saying IF he can cut them with Nanto he may have a chance one on one to damage them. But he wouldn't ever hit them. And they will never tire while even though he's got some ungodly stamina he will tire eventually and without being able to hit them. Even if he is intangible how will he hit them?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:52 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

.Mate iv watched Fist of the North star and really enjoyed it, but jeez your seriously over estimating his power if you think he can take a couple of Androids so powerful they beat super saiayns to a pulp for fun!! the androis will end Kenshiro !!!Plus DBZ character have done stuff liek that for ages, are you forgettign when Goku was moving so fast it looked like he was just standign still, and thats to guys like the ginyu force who can see fast movements much easy than humans. an how will musoi tensei beat the androids ??

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:53 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Piccolo from Freeza Saga would still be faster. And how is he going to activate Musou Tensei when he's speedblitzed to kingdom come. 20x his own speed isn't going to be enough to even know they moved before he's beaten. And I know he knows Nanto Saken. But that doesn't mean he can cut them with it. I was just saying IF he can cut them with Nanto he may have a chance one on one to damage them. But he wouldn't ever hit them. And they will never tire while even though he's got some ungodly stamina he will tire eventually and without being able to hit them. Even if he is intangible how will he hit them?

Kenshiro has godly reaction speed, and multiplying that by 20 would allow him to keep up. Even if they do hit him first, he will still be durable enough to take the attack and quickly learn all of their moves and predict their next attack and counter. He would be fast enough to use his MT. Nanto Ho-O Ken would be way more than enough to cut these androids, and Kenshiro is strong enough to use brute force to hurt them.

Originally posted by BradBalboa
.Mate iv watched Fist of the North star and really enjoyed it, but jeez your seriously over estimating his power if you think he can take a couple of Androids so powerful they beat super saiayns to a pulp for fun!! the androis will end Kenshiro !!!Plus DBZ character have done stuff liek that for ages, are you forgettign when Goku was moving so fast it looked like he was just standign still, and thats to guys like the ginyu force who can see fast movements much easy than humans. an how will musoi tensei beat the androids ??

Exactly when was he moving so fast that he appeared to be standing still? You really don't have to answer that since it is irrelevant seeing as goku isn't here. The androids can't touch something that is intangible so they can't beat him. Kenshiro is possibly the greatest Martial Artist in Anime/Manga history and he adapts to his enemy's fighting style and learns their moves. If you can counter your enemy and predict their moves then speed means nothing as he did to Souther.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:02 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro has godly reaction speed, and multiplying that by 20 would allow him to keep up. Even if they do hit him first, he will still be durable enough to take the attack and quickly learn all of their moves and predict their next attack and counter. He would be fast enough to use his MT. Nanto Ho-O Ken would be way more than enough to cut these androids, and Kenshiro is strong enough to use brute force to hurt them.

Exactly when was he moving so fast that he appeared to be standing still? You really don't have to answer that since it is irrelevant seeing as goku isn't here. The androids can't touch something that is intangible so they can't beat him. Kenshiro is possibly the greatest Martial Artist in Anime/Manga history and he adapts to his enemy's fighting style and learns their moves. If you can counter your enemy and predict their moves then speed means nothing as he did to Souther.
Kenshiro isn't stronger than Vegeta and he couldn't hurt them with brute force before the Spirit and Time Room. And his godly reaction speeds is against people who are slower than him and weaker than him in every way. Android Saga Z Warriors are above any of the Hokuto or Nanto users by leagues. When has Kenshiro ever reacted to somebody faster? He always lets himself get hit then reacts to them after he's read them but he's always faster than the people to begin with. He just tests them.

Gokou moved so fast he wasn't able to be seen by Burta, Jeice, Krillen, Vegeta, or Gohan when he first gets to Namek.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:08 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

i will answer that, when he was fighting Burter and Jeice form the Ginyu force, noone knew goku had even been moving, till they saw the grass around his feet was flat, and he would just apear behind burter, the self proclaimed fastest beign in the univer, alot fatser than kenshiro he saw krillin asif he was moving in slow motion when he went to throw a dragonball away!!Kenshiro is fast but multiplyign his strength speed durabiltiy everythign by 20 isnt gonna help him agaisnt opponetnts as powerful as the androids, hell vegeta from the saiyan saga cud beat him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:12 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Wei Pheonix rember Androids 17/18 = Apocolypse !!

Kenshiro is an amazing fight ill give you that, but multiplying his power however many time sisnt gonna be enough to stop those too, not a chance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:14 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Souther was leagues above him in speed and got him. After that initial attack Kenshiro was able to counter him.

Here are some of his speed feats. Some include striking his brother's pressure points while blinded in less than a second.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:20 PM