KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18

Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BradBalboa
i will answer that, when he was fighting Burter and Jeice form the Ginyu force, noone knew goku had even been moving, till they saw the grass around his feet was flat, and he would just apear behind burter, the self proclaimed fastest beign in the univer, alot fatser than kenshiro he saw krillin asif he was moving in slow motion when he went to throw a dragonball away!!Kenshiro is fast but multiplyign his strength speed durabiltiy everythign by 20 isnt gonna help him agaisnt opponetnts as powerful as the androids, hell vegeta from the saiyan saga cud beat him.

SS Vegeta could not beat Kenshiro with KKx20. Hell Kenshiro would just instant kill him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:22 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Jagi is full of fail. Using him being beaten by Ken even when Ken was almost like a pacifist isn't that great. And Ken could still SEE Souther's moves. Souther wasn't that much faster, Ken still was able to dodge and see his attacks. He won't be able to see that at all against the androids who will, and can blitz him before he can see them move.

SSJ Vegeta gets hit yea Ken can win but the odds of that happening are slim to none. Vegeta is stronger, faster, and more powerful. Ken may be the better fighter but when the enemy is so much more faster, and powerful is doesn't really matter. At best Ken could beat Krillen possibly at normal levels. 20x that still isn't a chance against ssj Vegeta when he fights 19.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:30 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento
Jagi is full of fail. Using him being beaten by Ken even when Ken was almost like a pacifist isn't that great. And Ken could still SEE Souther's moves. Souther wasn't that much faster, Ken still was able to dodge and see his attacks. He won't be able to see that at all against the androids who will, and can blitz him before he can see them move.

SSJ Vegeta gets hit yea Ken can win but the odds of that happening are slim to none. Vegeta is stronger, faster, and more powerful. Ken may be the better fighter but when the enemy is so much more faster, and powerful is doesn't really matter. At best Ken could beat Krillen possibly at normal levels. 20x that still isn't a chance against ssj Vegeta when he fights 19.

I meant SS as in Saiyan Saga. I'll post the rest but I gotta run.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:33 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Im wlel aware of kenshiros feats, but he cant compare to the awesome power of the androids, hell piccolo fused with the god of earth was barely even with 17, Kenshiro-" You two cant possibly contened with the power of Hakto Shinken"..17-"18 Just who does this guy think he is".18-"i dont knwo 17, whattya say we teac him a lesson" 17-"hmph good idea"..... 10 second later 17-"well what a surprise, another weakling"...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:42 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

You do realize that none of the guys that the Androids fought had a fighting style that was like the Hokuto Shinken, right? And what are the actual speed feats of the Androids anyway? You're just simply naming other fighters' feats but seriously, the androids haven't shown anything that can compete with the Muso Tensei.

Jagi is full of fail. Using him being beaten by Ken even when Ken was almost like a pacifist isn't that great.

Of course it is. This was way back when they were only in training. It's not like Kenshiro was far above him like he was later on.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 09:52 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

well the androids where considerably fast than all of the z fighters, all of whom are vastly superior to kenshiro in speed!! plus hakto shinken wont work on the androids for any reasons !!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 10:25 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

It actually will work since they're technically not androids.

I don't think just simply saying they're faster is enough. I am well aware of the the Z fighters speed feats that happened before they fought the androids, but that doesn't mean everybody after that can do the same thing.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 10:35 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

..there far faster stronger, yes they can, and true the androids where humn but they are mostly human and pressure point attacks from a human wont do shit. seriously all increaing kenshiro strength will do is ensure that kenshiro brakes his arm when he hits 17 or 18....u need to go bak and re-watch or re-read sum Dragonball manga, goku flys from oen side of the planet namek to the other in seconds!! and thats before he starst actually tryign and before sjj, before 3 years of traning for the androids, and 17/18 are still far fast than him !!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:07 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

..there far faster stronger, yes they can, and true the androids where human but they are mostlymechanical, barley any human left in them apart from from the evidence shown the reproductive organs, and pressure point attacks from a human wont do shit. seriously all increaing kenshiro strength will do is ensure that kenshiro brakes his arm when he hits 17 or 18....u need to go bak and re-watch or re-read sum Dragonball manga, goku flys from oen side of the planet namek to the other in seconds!! and thats before he starst actually tryign and before sjj, before 3 years of traning for the androids, and 17/18 are still far fast than him !!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:10 AM
Bro SMASH

..there far faster stronger, yes they can, and true the androids where humn but they are mostly human and pressure point attacks from a human wont do shit. seriously all increaing kenshiro strength will do is ensure that kenshiro brakes his arm when he hits 17 or 18....u need to go bak and re-watch or re-read sum Dragonball manga, goku flys from oen side of the planet namek to the other in seconds!! and thats before he starst actually tryign and before sjj, before 3 years of traning for the androids, and 17/18 are still far fast than him !!!

But how far did Goku fly? And since when did the androids suddenly get this super durability that you're speaking of? I don't recall such a thing.

As for them being "far" faster, stronger, well what actual speed feats show this? I've never seen them do Goku's speed feat when he was fighting Burter and Jeice but it makes no sense to say they could somehow do it too. I wish you would mention feats for the androids themselves, as I've yet to see them show any combat speed Kenshiro shows. If they end up fighting him close, they would definitely lose, as they leave themselves open for Kenshiro to hit their pressure points (which WILL do something, by the way).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:51 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

It states in the Mnag that frieza vegeat gohan krillin and piccolo where on the other side of the Planet and goku flew ther practically instantly !! well since the androids are far faster/ stronger they can do those things a DBZ feat is usually someone speedblitzing someone which the adroids cna do easy. Watch android 17 vs piccolo again, that might jog ur memory of the androids power...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:54 AM
Bro SMASH

I've seen it and that's still not enough. The only thing that was really worth mentioning was when he was in the water. The other times when they were fighting up close, 17 got tagged by surprise at times. If he was to screw up that much while fighting Kenshiro, he'd be dead in no time.

In the translation I'm reading, Goku said that they weren't far so that may explain why he got there pretty fast.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:53 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by SmashBro
You do realize that none of the guys that the Androids fought had a fighting style that was like the Hokuto Shinken, right? And what are the actual speed feats of the Androids anyway? You're just simply naming other fighters' feats but seriously, the androids haven't shown anything that can compete with the Muso Tensei.

Of course it is. This was way back when they were only in training. It's not like Kenshiro was far above him like he was later on.
Ken was always way above Jagi even then. He just didn't want to fight his brothers. That's why Ken could hit all his pressure points in a pass without Jagi even realizing it, why Jagi didn't realize Ken was the reason he couldn't move before Ken wailed on him. Jagi wasn't anything to any of the Nanto or Hokuto users. He was useless.

Ken hasn't fought anybody with the speed or power of the Androids. Doesn't mean anything. Kenshiro's fighting style won't get him the win if he can't even see to do anything.

Lets see...Can't use feats from vastly weaker characters from a series that are all the same exact powersets? And Ken still has to be able to activate Musou Tensei..and hit the androids.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 02:37 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ken was always way above Jagi even then. He just didn't want to fight his brothers. That's why Ken could hit all his pressure points in a pass without Jagi even realizing it, why Jagi didn't realize Ken was the reason he couldn't move before Ken wailed on him. Jagi wasn't anything to any of the Nanto or Hokuto users. He was useless.

Ken hasn't fought anybody with the speed or power of the Androids. Doesn't mean anything. Kenshiro's fighting style won't get him the win if he can't even see to do anything.

Lets see...Can't use feats from vastly weaker characters from a series that are all the same exact powersets? And Ken still has to be able to activate Musou Tensei..and hit the androids.

At that time Kenshiro wasn't way above Jagi, he was still learning and still below Toki and Raoh. Don't try to downplay the feat because the person who did it grew up to be a jobber of HNK. He wasn't totally useless, he did start off the whole story of HNK. Fact is that he was still able to hit someone's points while blinded. Like I said even if they do hit Ken first he is durable enough to take the blows and absorb their style. He has actual better strength feats than the androids. He has been seen lifting way more than any android has.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:04 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
At that time Kenshiro wasn't way above Jagi, he was still learning and still below Toki and Raoh. Don't try to downplay the feat because the person who did it grew up to be a jobber of HNK. He wasn't totally useless, he did start off the whole story of HNK. Fact is that he was still able to hit someone's points while blinded. Like I said even if they do hit Ken first he is durable enough to take the blows and absorb their style. He has actual better strength feats than the androids. He has been seen lifting way more than any android has.
All the flashbacks prove Ken was always was above Jagi. Ken not wanting to beat his brother was the only reason he seemed weaker. Just because Ken was weaker than Toki and Rao doesn't mean he was in the same league as Jagi.
He was useless. He wasn't a good fighter, always resorted to cheating, and was the weakest user of the Hokuto or Nanto's by a lot. Vegeta has better strength feats than anybody else in Z during the android saga but his strength was useless against 18 and she easily broke his arm with a kick while not even trying. Even IF Ken had the strength to harm them, which is doubtful, he'd still never touch them. Everything Ken has done in speed Gokou has done when vastly weaker than the androids. Moving so fast while fighting nobody noticing him move, Gokou did against Recoome when he attacks, and then again against Burta and Jeice. And the Androids have the exact same power set so anything a weaker Gokou, Vegeta, or any other Z fighter or villain has done they can easily replicate. They may not have the finesse that Ken has when it comes to fighting but what they lack in style they make up for in pure speed, and power.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:26 AM
Bro SMASH

I've seen Vegeta's strength feats prior to his fight with 18 but I don't recall any of them being more impressive than Ken's.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:48 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

One finger pushups in 400x Earth Gravity beats Ken imo.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:55 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kenshiro's strength feats. Some of them aren't that impressive, some of them are extremely impressive seeing as he is a human.

Those rocks were like incredibly heavy, like over 500 tons, maybe even 1000.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 04:01 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro's strength feats. Some of them aren't that impressive, some of them are extremely impressive seeing as he is a human.

Those rocks were like incredibly heavy, like over 500 tons, maybe even 1000.

even after lifting such a heavy boulder didn't tire him. and he can stop a train without even touching it(only with his aura). and lots more. Kenshiro is badass. I wonder what will happened if he can use kaioken 20x...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:13 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Originally posted by SmashBro
I've seen it and that's still not enough. The only thing that was really worth mentioning was when he was in the water. The other times when they were fighting up close, 17 got tagged by surprise at times. If he was to screw up that much while fighting Kenshiro, he'd be dead in no time.

In the translation I'm reading, Goku said that they weren't far so that may explain why he got there pretty fast.
they werent far yeh, he said im closing in meaning he was trackin their Ki to find them, DBZ volume 10, it says on the bak "on the other side of the planet goku awakens within his healing capsule and streaks to the battlefield to turn the tide"..Plus your forgettign even gouk feats as a child where on kens and Above kens level multiplying kens power by 20, isnt gonan make a difference when fighting 17 and 18...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:59 AM