KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Body count...

Body count...
Started by: Wade Wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Body count...

How many people has Spider-man killed during his superhero career? I only remember one person - Logan's girlfriend. Is that it?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 11:27 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

He killed Logans girlfriend...when did he kill wolverines girlfriend? messed

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
He killed Logans girlfriend...when did he kill wolverines girlfriend? messed
Remember the fight at the cemetry? It was an accident, she wanted to die. Spider sense warned Peter that someone's behind him, he thought it was Wolverine and punched her in the face.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 12:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

ooooh...so how come wolverine didn't kill spiderman or doesn't hold a grudge? I mean I haven't read it, I know of the fight just not the whole...story

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 01:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
He warned her that her enemies would track the call there and kill her slowly and painfully, but she realized this and embraced him, telling him to end it for her quickly. He popped his claws into her, but flinched at the last second and failed to kill her. He steeled himself to finish her, but then Spider-Man arrived and tried to stop him from killing.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/...e_wolverine.htm

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Thanks for link big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 04:12 PM
SamZED

He also killed Morlun..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:07 AM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Spiderman is one of Marvel's most stone cold killers. no expression

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:46 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I honestly haven't heard of many murders happening on Spidey's part, and they should keep it that way. Peter Parker's no murderer.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 05:18 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 05:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnffrey87

According to Spiderfan.org he has also killed the Finisher the villain who killed his parents, Drom, two members of Kingpin's Latverian Liberation Front he did this one by accident, Spindrifter, and Digger.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 08:07 PM
Johnffrey87 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnffrey87 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnffrey87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

O.o Just got an idea for a new thread. "Who is better at what he does? Spider-man or Wolverine?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 08:41 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Johnffrey87
According to Spiderfan.org he has also killed the Finisher the villain who killed his parents, Drom, two members of Kingpin's Latverian Liberation Front he did this one by accident, Spindrifter, and Digger.

Those are false.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:40 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
shifty

(please log in to view the image)

That was a what if? story. Those stories often have people acting out of character

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:16 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BUSTER1
That was a what if? story. Those stories often have people acting out of character

Yeah, I know (hence the smilie).

I think Peter would indeed kill Kingpin if Mary Jane were assassinated, though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:19 PM
Mindset

Gwen Stacy

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I know (hence the smilie).

I think Peter would indeed kill Kingpin if Mary Jane were assassinated, though.

i honestly think so too. he threatened to kill him when aunt may almost died. he said when she does he'll be back for him

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:47 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Exactly.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:58 PM
SamZED

I really think that he wouldn't have killed him. He only thought he would but he could never do that. Even in situation like in that what if story he'd let Kingpin beat him until he gets the chance to disarm the guy with a gun.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:04 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i dont know he would have been pushed pretty far. I think that had she not ended up in the hispital and had died instantly . he would have gone and killed king pin

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:09 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote