KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Afro Samurai vs. Rurouni Kenshin

Afro Samurai vs. Rurouni Kenshin
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Afro Samurai vs. Rurouni Kenshin

Which of these two swordmasters would win?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:41 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Afro.

It isn't even a fight really.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Kenshin
cause he looks like a pussy you could just nic and hed go down faster than Paris Hilton[lul]
but hes like all bi-polar and whatnot!
hell go Christian Bale and tear your head off!!
with the blunt side of the reverse blade he carries

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:57 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OgreMan

I've watch Afro Samurai a million times and despite how awesome he is he's never dealt with someone who has Kenshin's speed are skill. I don't wanna say Kenshin can blitz him but compare Afro's speed to Kenshin and the other people that Kenshin has beaten.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 08:05 AM
OgreMan is currently offline Click here to Send OgreMan a Private Message Find more posts by OgreMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Afro's got the speed thing in the bag. Bullets are nothing to him. And unlike Kenshin he's got a near immortal level damage soak (He was stabbed in the head but kept on fighting).

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 08:12 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OgreMan

I've seen Kenshin treat bullets and artillery shells like jokes plus he's able to react to people like Enishi and Aoshi who've shown to be much faster than Afro so if anyone has Kenshin is faster.

Also Afro didn't get stabbed in the head he got his scalp slashed.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 08:32 AM
OgreMan is currently offline Click here to Send OgreMan a Private Message Find more posts by OgreMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kenshin can block single bullets, if he sees it coming, and can only do so a decent distance away.

Afro blocks and dodges bullets from the likes of Justice, a master gunman, and in the first ten minutes of the show he cuts a bullet in half and it kills people behind him.

He has far greater damage soak.

Afro is also far stronger than Kenshin, with a light tap sending a very large man through a wall.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

in the show I remember kenshin and a group of warriors almost all getting killed by a man with a gatling gun, not only does kenshin go up against inferior weaponry, kenshin has lower showings against such low-caliber guns. WHile afro on the other hand is constantly going up against modern technology and does exceptionally well.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:00 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nakama

i'll go for Kenshin..smile i love his character!

Ai-ai Bad Influence Daw?
Marian Tinaob ni Angel
Charice Pempengco Greatest Achievement
The Famous and Funny Impersonators-Ai and Pokwang
Marian Umiyak at Nagmakaawa

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:22 PM
nakama is currently offline Click here to Send nakama a Private Message Find more posts by nakama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Afro's practically in another league. Alot of the high-end feats I can recall Kenshin doing are things that Afro does casually. Afro simply doesn't have a name for all his skills, but that's simply not convoluting the story.

Speedwise, I don't remember Kenshin ever slashing anyone at the speed Afro slashed Justice to pieces. Though I think some might argue that as hyperbole.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jun 6th, 2009 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 01:25 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hyperbole?

Justice was a puddle of BLOOD.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 01:35 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

True, yes...perhaps the hyperbole comes from Justice apparently coming back from that. Didn't someone say that Justice fell into toxic waste or something?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 02:34 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Justice is indeed alive.

He has a leet healing factor.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 02:42 AM
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OgreMan
I've seen Kenshin treat bullets and artillery shells like jokes plus he's able to react to people like Enishi and Aoshi who've shown to be much faster than Afro so if anyone has Kenshin is faster.

Also Afro didn't get stabbed in the head he got his scalp slashed.
an entire team of warriors were taken out by a guy with a gattling gun, and the guns kenshin goes up against aren't NEARLY as advanced as the one afro dodges with ease

Afraos enemies are way more powerful than anyone kenshin has dealt with

he had t ofight a robotically advanced version of his father with bot hsuper strength and speed.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:37 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Hell, there are crossbows in Afro Samurai that seem more advanced than most guns in Kenshin.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 05:54 AM