KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Which TF's do you think should be in ROTF?

Which TF's do you think should be in ROTF?
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Which TF's do you think should be in ROTF?

Which Transformers do you want to see in ROTF?

Which Transformers would best suit the continuation of the story for ROTF?

Tell me who and tell me why...

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:54 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Redesigned to look like Transformers, Id wanna see:

Prime
Jazz
Ratchet
Ironhide
Mirage
Wheel Jack
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Prowl
Red Alert
Bluestreak
Huffer
Hound
Cliffjumper
Bumblebee
Brawn
Trailbreaker
Grimlock
Slag
Snarl
Swoop
Sludge
Jetfire

Megatron
Shockwave
Soundwave
Laserbeak
Ravage
Buzzsaw
Rumble
Frenzy
Starscream
Skywarp
Thundercracker
Kickback
Shrapnel
Bombshell
Scavenger
Hook
Mixmaster
Longhaul
Scrapper
Bonecrusher

(And definitely no f***ing Wheelie... the little c*** that he was.)

But since they all just look like confusing looking shit I find it hard to get excited.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 14th, 2009 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 05:13 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'd want to see Grimlock.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:19 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That'd most probably've ruled.

As does his new Masterpiece figure.

Must. Buy. Grimlock.

(And the seekers)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:05 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
That'd most probably've ruled.

As does his new Masterpiece figure.

Must. Buy. Grimlock.

(And the seekers)

Yeah, even if Bay would've modernized Grimlock, it's a big ass, robotic dinosaur that has a one track mind.

I want the new MP-Grimlock, but it's really expensive.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 05:40 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Good list Sadako, but can you tell me why you think some, or one of those characters should be in the sequel?

In other words, explain how those TF's would actually make the story/plot of ROTF better.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:31 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

For a start spending time with the TFS rather than the humans would be a good thing.

Think about it though.... The variety of different plot ideas if you involved Wheel Jacks inventing new stuff, The Constructicons vs Dinobots on screen, the classic car designs, mass shifting, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe as brothers! the different conflicts that a cast of characters that diverse could offer, Insecticons! Soundwave and his cassettes! Time Wars, Target 2006, the development of the Special teams etc, the Unicron story arc, all that could be possible sequels then.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Bay gives us a story about an awkward teen's trouble getting a girl involving loads of cheap military propaganda, instead. sick

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:45 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

I believe, and hope that the upcoming film will offer more of what you're looking for.

By the way, is there a list out yet of the actual TF's that will be in ROTF?

Last edited by nimbus006 on Feb 18th, 2009 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 04:09 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I dont think it'll be what Im looking for.

Bay woulda had to have cared about what made the originals great for that to happen, unfortunately.

Welll the synopsis/scripty thang leaked was a guide, but who, knows some names might have changed for the movie, like last time.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 06:42 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

Where exactly can I find that leaked synopsis?

You know what might help you cope with and enjoy the live action movies better? Have you ever heard of parallel universes and super string theory. In short, it's a theory which tries to explain how there are 11 dimensions and how it's possible for the existence of parallel universes (among other things). One theory goes as far as stating that there can be infinite universes with every possible outcome imaginable. Therefore, if there are infinite universes then it is possible for all these different Transformer "adaptations" to exist. Anyway, what I do to help me deal with all the changes that directors and writers implement into comic or original source adaptations, is to think of all them as existing in parallel universes where there are similarities in story lines, characterization and plot. However, I can't get upset with said changes because if there are an infinite amount of Universes then in point of fact, these adaptations should exist. Hope that helps, I know it works for me. = )

Last edited by nimbus006 on Feb 18th, 2009 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 02:26 PM