KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?

September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well lets see.

Was 01/01/01 significant?...No
Was 02/02/02 significant?...No
Was 03/03/03 significant?...No
Was 04/04/04 significant?...No
Was 05/05/05 significant?...No
Was 06/06/06 significant?...No
Was 07/07/07 significant?...No
Was 08/08/08 significant?...No

They're just dates. I honestly can't wait until 2013 so there isn't any months left to continue this stupid bullshit because people having been doing it every year. It's the same when you got date like 4:05 in the morning of 01/02/03 cause it read 1,2,3,4,5....It's pathetic. It's exactly what is meant by the Chesterton quote "Once people stop believing in something, they'll start believing in anything".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 07:38 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Well lets see.

They're just dates. I honestly can't wait until 2013 so there isn't any months left to continue this stupid bullshit because people having been doing it every year. It's the same when you got date like 4:05 in the morning of 01/02/03 cause it read 1,2,3,4,5....It's pathetic. It's exactly what is meant by the Chesterton quote "Once people stop believing in something, they'll start believing in anything".

we shall soon see

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 12:04 PM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

I couldn't help but look at the title of this thread and thinking of the song December 1963

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 06:44 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majoraj

there was a guy on youtube that spoke sense i.e. that people are waiting for things to happen in 2012 where actually things are happening as we speek instead i.e. new world order, killings etc - 1612,1712 etc...jus another year. and the reason for people wating till then is an ILLUSION in itself?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:48 PM
majoraj is currently offline Click here to Send majoraj a Private Message Find more posts by majoraj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Damn x. I don't remember you and me being so open with eachother.

You can all me anything you want bro, but when you write in those big ass letters and when you have nothing good to say or when you don't have anything worth while to add to this thread, than good luck changing a person's mind.

Keep in mind also, I am neither expecting something to happen on this day, or not expecting something to happen on this day. I am just gonna sit back and watch. I have no clue if 09-09-09 is a extremely significant date for the World or not, I just want to observe what happens.

But I already know there is a sick connection with numbers when it comes to these people. They have shown it time and time again. They like to perverse numbers. And if 999 sometimes means Justice and Righteousness, well than, I could totally see why they would want to reverse that into something horrible.
Look mate.

You're probably a normal person with an obcession with things like this, but for some psychological reason, like to talk about it as fact. Perhaps someone kept telling you a lot of useless shit when you were a little one, and you feel that to be the normal, safe way of speaking.

You gotta realise, this, all this number stuff, all this superstition stuff. It's not real.

What is real is the life you have, the pale blue dot you call home, and every human on that plante with the exact same desires you have. That's what you need to focus on.

What you are doing now isn't going to affect your life one bit. But how you treat reality as you know it, is. For you are your surroundings, and your surroundings are you.

You need to stop this escapism you're doing and experience life as god intended as you naturally would. On a constant journey to perfection.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well lets see.

In about 2011, I'm betting there'll be quite a big number of dates.

1/3/2050
11/9/2011
02/02/2020
12/12/2024
12/9/2015

It's like economic growth, keep getting bigger and bigger til there's an overall decline.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:37 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz
Look mate.

You're probably a normal person with an obcession with things like this, but for some psychological reason, like to talk about it as fact. Perhaps someone kept telling you a lot of useless shit when you were a little one, and you feel that to be the normal, safe way of speaking.

You gotta realise, this, all this number stuff, all this superstition stuff. It's not real.

What is real is the life you have, the pale blue dot you call home, and every human on that plante with the exact same desires you have. That's what you need to focus on.

What you are doing now isn't going to affect your life one bit. But how you treat reality as you know it, is. For you are your surroundings, and your surroundings are you.

You need to stop this escapism you're doing and experience life as god intended as you naturally would. On a constant journey to perfection.

I wouldn't suggest an obsession so much as a keen interest in this stuff. Numbers are very important to people who are familiar with Numerology. Anyone who practices Numerology is living in a World filled with numbers. The Illuminati are familiar with all of the occult sciences/practices, including Numerology. And they attempt to use this knowledge to their advantage.

Numbers are important. More important than people realize. The title of this thread shows that I am in the middle when it comes to whether 999 is a significant date for us or not. We weren't alive to see what happened on the other one, we only know what happened in recorded history. Only what was written down. Now we have a chance to live through this one, and to see if something will actually happen. Something devious? Something major? Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:18 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Oh man, its my birthday that day, so does this mean i shouldnt plan anything out.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:53 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

Originally posted by Shadow_King
Oh man, its my birthday that day, so does this mean i shouldnt plan anything out.

if I were you I would party like it's 1999....again.... some sources state that December 24, 2012 will be the last day for us and that's my 23rd Bday so I'm going hard that day

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:28 AM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just live everyday as if it was your last. Appreciate it for what it is, because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:04 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something devious? Something major? Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

This clearly indicates you have some sort of paranoia/delusion complex.

I'm not meaning that in an insulting way but as of genuine concern because to immediately jump to that particular conclusion for absolutely no reason is indicative of a problem.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:25 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This clearly indicates you have some sort of paranoia/delusion complex.

I'm not meaning that in an insulting way but as of genuine concern because to immediately jump to that particular conclusion for absolutely no reason is indicative of a problem.

You obviously haven't been reading my threads for the past 2 years then. I didn't just come up with this stuff out of nowhere. =) I've been studying it for a long ass time now.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:05 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You obviously haven't been reading my threads for the past 2 years then. I didn't just come up with this stuff out of nowhere. =) I've been studying it for a long ass time now.
That's depressing.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:07 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

You've got it all wrong... In the Bible, it states that no one may buy or sell unless they have "the mark of the beast" or "the number of its name"... It has nothing to do with a date or year...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:54 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you've not been "studying" it because that has academic implications. You have a keen interest in nonsense and a desire to believe it but that doesn't equate to studying. To say it is is an insult to those of us who have studied subjects for a long time.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:52 PM
Mr Parker

not sure if its significant or not but its amazing how the people who live in denial about it being an inside job cant think outside the tv box and put two and two together that it was no accident that it just happened on 9/11 which just happens to be the emergency code we dial in for emergencys. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats why the people who refer to the ones who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commission that muslins and bin laden did it as conspiracy theorists,will they are coincidence theorists. thats how our government operates they pick significant dates such as 9/11 to pull of their operations. waco happened on Hitlers birthday.just another conicidence? yeah right.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Apr 5th, 2009 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you've not been "studying" it because that has academic implications. You have a keen interest in nonsense and a desire to believe it but that doesn't equate to studying. To say it is is an insult to those of us who have studied subjects for a long time.

lol. Reading one of the many textbooks that your school may provide FOR YOU and me reading the material of my choice THAT I CHOOSE falls under the same category of research. Whether you like it or not.

Now I'll take it even further. You "studying" something on the internet for your mandatory classroom project/activity and me "studying" something on the internet for my own personal knowledge is exactly the same thing. If you're using the internet to "study", then what the **** do you think I'm doing?

We're both utilizing the same tool. And you really can be fool at times bro. And severely rude and ignorant. And disrespectful, and the list goes on.

And yet you think you have the authority to tell me whether or not I am studying something or not? You are real jackass *******.

those of us

"Those of us who have studied things for a long time"? Are you ****ing kidding me? What does that include you all of you and your 4 other poker buddies who sit around in your basement talking about the latest edition of PokiMon? lol. "Those of us" you smug, arragont, little bastard. You're a joke. You can change. But as of right now, I think you're a joke.

Who the hell do you think you are bro? You aren't even a spec more "important" than me. So quit pretending like it.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Apr 6th, 2009 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:44 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. Reading one of the many textbooks that your school may provide FOR YOU and me reading the material of my choice THAT I CHOOSE falls under the same category of research. Whether you like it or not.

Now I'll take it even further. You "studying" something on the internet for your mandatory classroom project/activity and me "studying" something on the internet for my own personal knowledge is exactly the same thing. If you're using the internet to "study", then what the **** do you think I'm doing?

We're both utilizing the same tool. And you really can be fool at times bro. And severely rude and ignorant. And disrespectful, and the list goes on.

And yet you think you have the authority to tell me whether or not I am studying something or not? You are real jackass *******.

"Those of us who have studied things for a long time"? Are you ****ing kidding me? What does that include you all of you and your 4 other poker buddies who sit around in your basement talking about the latest edition of PokiMon? lol. "Those of us" you smug, arragont, little bastard. You're a joke. You can change. But as of right now, I think you're a joke.

Who the hell do you think you are bro? You aren't even a spec more "important" than me. So quit pretending like it.

1st off I buy all my own text books. If you had any clue about university life you'd realise it's best to have access to neccessary texts whenever you need it.

No...studying on the internet isn't studying unless it's an academic site. Scopus, Science direct, WestLaw. etc. Where you can get peer reviewed and/or reference material for whatever it is you actually study. An interest in conspiracies and looking up stuff on google and wikipedia isn't studying whether you like it or not. Infact you'd get slated at university if you cited anything from wikipedia or google scholar even at undergraduate degree level.

Yes, you can call me arrogant because i've worked hard to achieve the level of academic success I have so I deserve to be arrogant with regards to that. Ignorant, on the other hand, is an idiotic remark.

Clearly i've touched a raw nerve because i'm holding up a mirror to your academic failings and general lack of intelligence. What other reason would there be for you flying off the handle like a petulant child.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:37 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

1st off I buy all my own text books. If you had any clue about university life you'd realise it's best to have access to neccessary texts whenever you need it.

No...studying on the internet isn't studying unless it's an academic site. Scopus, Science direct, WestLaw. etc. Where you can get peer reviewed and/or reference material for whatever it is you actually study. An interest in conspiracies and looking up stuff on google and wikipedia isn't studying whether you like it or not. Infact you'd get slated at university if you cited anything from wikipedia or google scholar even at undergraduate degree level.

Yes, you can call me arrogant because i've worked hard to achieve the level of academic success I have so I deserve to be arrogant with regards to that. Ignorant, on the other hand, is an idiotic remark.

Clearly i've touched a raw nerve because i'm holding up a mirror to your academic failings and general lack of intelligence. What other reason would there be for you flying off the handle like a petulant child.

I tell you what. Instead of reading the rubbish that you tried to counter my arguements with, I will just get straight to the point and post the definition of the word Study so that no one else on this board ever has to pay attention to your devious little tactics of trying to pretend that the word study has anything to do with school. Because it doesn't. And you and your "academic successes" or whatever it was you called them mean absolutely nothing to me. I am probably more informed about whats really going on with our government and the World than you may ever be. And thats why you are only known mainly on this board for posting little snippets of rude comments and nothing substantial for people to try and learn from.

But anyways, here's the definiton of Study guys. Don't let Jaden fool you with his lies.

Study

Application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.

Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.

Research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.

Deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/study

Alright Jaden, now you show me where it says ANYWHERE in that definition of the word study that it has ANYTHING to do with the word school. Thats because the two have nothing to do with eachother.

A school is only ONE place that a person can study. But a person can choose to study anywhere, at anytime, in any place, in any situation. You can study without reading too. Thats where the Deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction
comes in.

So Jaden. Cut the bullshit. Start telling people the truth, and quit trying to twist it. Man sometimes I swear I think Jaden might be a dis-info agent. But on the other hand, I try not to pay too much attention to him.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:18 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

To Study:

To apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.

To apply oneself; endeavor.

To think deeply, reflect, or consider.

To apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).

To examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.

To observe attentively; scrutinize: to study a person's face.

To read carefully or intently: to study a book.

To endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.

To consider, as something to be achieved or devised.

To think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:27 PM