KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?

September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

To Study:

To be busy with, devote oneself to, concentrate on

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:28 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look, folks, watch out for people like Jaden. People who like to try and make it look like the only way to acquire knowledge is through school and academic studies. This is a false judgment. And Jaden knows this.

The truth is that academic studies and school textbooks alone can not teach you the truth about what is happening on a daily basis, and what is happening behind the scenes. The only way you are going to be able to learn that kind of stuff is for you to do your own independent research, and the internet is a great tool for that. Textbooks can only contain a certain amount of information, and only about certain subjects. But when there are certain subjects that school textbooks do not cover or are not allowed to cover, thats where only YOU can do the necessary research by studying on your own.

What Jaden is trying to preach is exactly what the Controllerss of the World would have us all believe folks. That the internet can not provide you with accurate knowledge unless it is from one of their school related "academic" aka - CONTROLLED sites or sources. THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL!! The variety of different educational and informative sources on the internet is what makes it so special and it is a wonderful tool that has brought the people of the World closer together and has also in my opinion increased the rate and speed of learning in all countries who have access to it. If the Controllers were to have their way, we would probably have no internet, and very few ways to gain knowledge outside of their controlled environments like the media (newspapers and tv stations) and their other highly controlled environments such as their classrooms in their highschools and colleges.

We have to have alternative methods free from control where we can choose to learn about anything we want, even the truth about the Controller's themselves, and what they are planning for the World. The very thing they are most afraid of.

Don't be fooled by people who make you feel bad because of the ways you choose to study. You have the right to study in any way you choose, and it is just as effective in many cases as if you had learned it in a classroom from reading a textbook. And when it comes to the truth about Life, History, Politics, and Governments, etc., sometimes studying on your own by using things such as the many different sources on the internet will give greater rewards for you than any school would ever give you. Even the most expensive ones. This is true. Trust yourself, and trust your own instincts. Don't let other people try and shape your reality for you. People who tell you whats right and whats wrong. Thats for you to decide. Not for them.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Apr 6th, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:43 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

All this "special date" number of the beast business is silly.

Things happen all the time, but when they happen on a date with cool numbers people get excited.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:42 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

So why wasn't 3-03-03 significant? The number three is very biblical - The Holy Trinity, The Three Magi who attended Christ's birth, three people being crucified including Jesus, three days till his resurection... etc?

or how about 7-07-07
another very "magical number."

Oh, and by the way, the sign of the beast? yeah, that number is 626.

Watch the history or national geographic channels once in a while - keep away from the shows about Nostradamus and/or how ancient races predicted the day and time.

So this? I can't answer if it's significant or not. But I'm thinking no, because every year the "big bad" is predicted, like Y2K.... yup, that was the coolest anti-climax ever.

So to make this short, don't put too much into very vague things, and concentrate on what you're doing now in life.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:12 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Reading one of the many textbooks that your school may provide FOR YOU and me reading the material of my choice THAT I CHOOSE falls under the same category of research. Whether you like it or not.

Now I'll take it even further. You "studying" something on the internet for your mandatory classroom project/activity and me "studying" something on the internet for my own personal knowledge is exactly the same thing. If you're using the internet to "study", then what the **** do you think I'm doing?

We're both utilizing the same tool. And you really can be fool at times bro. And severely rude and ignorant. And disrespectful, and the list goes on.

And yet you think you have the authority to tell me whether or not I am studying something or not? You are real jackass *******.

"Those of us who have studied things for a long time"? Are you ****ing kidding me? What does that include you all of you and your 4 other poker buddies who sit around in your basement talking about the latest edition of PokiMon? lol. "Those of us" you smug, arragont, little bastard. You're a joke. You can change. But as of right now, I think you're a joke.

Who the hell do you think you are bro? You aren't even a spec more "important" than me. So quit pretending like it.

well said.you hit the nail right on the head.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bicnarok
All this "special date" number of the beast business is silly.

Things happen all the time, but when they happen on a date with cool numbers people get excited.

I agree.But what I said on the second page here isnt.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Look, folks, watch out for people like Jaden. People who like to try and make it look like the only way to acquire knowledge is through school and academic studies. This is a false judgment. And Jaden knows this.

The truth is that academic studies and school textbooks alone can not teach you the truth about what is happening on a daily basis, and what is happening behind the scenes. The only way you are going to be able to learn that kind of stuff is for you to do your own independent research, and the internet is a great tool for that. Textbooks can only contain a certain amount of information, and only about certain subjects. But when there are certain subjects that school textbooks do not cover or are not allowed to cover, thats where only YOU can do the necessary research by studying on your own.

What Jaden is trying to preach is exactly what the Controllerss of the World would have us all believe folks. That the internet can not provide you with accurate knowledge unless it is from one of their school related "academic" aka - CONTROLLED sites or sources. THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL!! The variety of different educational and informative sources on the internet is what makes it so special and it is a wonderful tool that has brought the people of the World closer together and has also in my opinion increased the rate and speed of learning in all countries who have access to it. If the Controllers were to have their way, we would probably have no internet, and very few ways to gain knowledge outside of their controlled environments like the media (newspapers and tv stations) and their other highly controlled environments such as their classrooms in their highschools and colleges.

We have to have alternative methods free from control where we can choose to learn about anything we want, even the truth about the Controller's themselves, and what they are planning for the World. The very thing they are most afraid of.

Don't be fooled by people who make you feel bad because of the ways you choose to study. You have the right to study in any way you choose, and it is just as effective in many cases as if you had learned it in a classroom from reading a textbook. And when it comes to the truth about Life, History, Politics, and Governments, etc., sometimes studying on your own by using things such as the many different sources on the internet will give greater rewards for you than any school would ever give you. Even the most expensive ones. This is true. Trust yourself, and trust your own instincts. Don't let other people try and shape your reality for you. People who tell you whats right and whats wrong. Thats for you to decide. Not for them.

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying the internet isn't a useful tool for finding things out at all, but the fact remains that using google or wikipedia simply isn't study or research in the strictist sense.

The search for facts has to have balance and checks particularly for things that are vitally important to the planet and the people. That's why all scientific research (My field of knowledge hence why i reference it) has to be peer reviewed and stand up to ethical scrutiny otherwise it has no validity.

Your insinuation that peer reviewed sites are somehow subject to propaganda is utter bullshit. It has nothing to do with government. It's simply a resource for collating independant and properly conducted research. In other words, information that has validity. Information that can be relied upon. Unlike the vast majority of the internet content including many which people think are a reliable source of factual information.

quote:
I swear I think Jaden might be a dis-info agent. But on the other hand, I try not to pay too much attention to him.

Obviously you do pay attention because you just replied 4 times to the 1 post.

You can question my intentions all you want. I'm simply trying to educate the ignorant...i.e...you.

quote:

The only thing the vast majority of the information on the internet is free from is scrutiny and method for testing validity.

I find it highly ironic that you feel it's healthy to question things which the government says yet somehow get offended when people question your own information and have a skepticism of that.

quote:
And you and your "academic successes" or whatever it was you called them mean absolutely nothing to me. I am probably more informed about whats really going on with our government and the World than you may ever be

I highly doubt that because unlike you, I've actually learned about things which are factual.

quote:
And thats why you are only known mainly on this board for posting little snippets of rude comments and nothing substantial for people to try and learn from.

How would you have any idea how i'm regarded on this board when the only threads you ever enter are your own?

Again i'll point out the hypocrisy of saying its healthy to be skeptical of "official" information yet my questioning of you and your methods of "study" are somehow offensive to you.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying the internet isn't a useful tool for finding things out at all, but the fact remains that using google or wikipedia simply isn't study or research in the strictist sense.

The search for facts has to have balance and checks particularly for things that are vitally important to the planet and the people. That's why all scientific research (My field of knowledge hence why i reference it) has to be peer reviewed and stand up to ethical scrutiny otherwise it has no validity.

Your insinuation that peer reviewed sites are somehow subject to propaganda is utter bullshit. It has nothing to do with government. It's simply a resource for collating independant and properly conducted research. In other words, information that has validity. Information that can be relied upon. Unlike the vast majority of the internet content including many which people think are a reliable source of factual information.

Obviously you do pay attention because you just replied 4 times to the 1 post.

You can question my intentions all you want. I'm simply trying to educate the ignorant...i.e...you.

The only thing the vast majority of the information on the internet is free from is scrutiny and method for testing validity.

I find it highly ironic that you feel it's healthy to question things which the government says yet somehow get offended when people question your own information and have a skepticism of that.

I highly doubt that because unlike you, I've actually learned about things which are factual.

How would you have any idea how i'm regarded on this board when the only threads you ever enter are your own?

Again i'll point out the hypocrisy of saying its healthy to be skeptical of "official" information yet my questioning of you and your methods of "study" are somehow offensive to you.

Look this thread is getting way off track. Bottom line is I know what you're up to Jaden. I got your number bud. I've seen the way you try and post all kinds of rude comments towards me and then all the sudden try to play victim at the end. You started this Jaden, you crossed the line awhile back for me and I wasn't about to just sit back and let you have your way with me. Yeah right.

As for 9-9-9, I don't know if anything significant is going to happen. 2 days after that date is also an interesting one - 9-11. Now anyone who has studied the history of the date of 9-11 knows that there is something very fishy going on there. Needless to say, September is going to be a very interesting month to watch.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:15 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I thought you were leaving anyway, you total ****ing retard.

Ooooo I crossed a line because I dared question your bullshit threads. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm about the only person that even reads the shit you post because the attention span of most of the dregs of society that infest this particular forum don't have the ability to read more than a few lines at a time.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
I thought you were leaving anyway, you total ****ing retard.

Ooooo I crossed a line because I dared question your bullshit threads. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm about the only person that even reads the shit you post because the attention span of most of the dregs of society that infest this particular forum don't have the ability to read more than a few lines at a time.

lol. So then you go and you insult the other members of this forum. And accuse them of being "dregs of society".

Bro you have a God-complex. Do you know what that means? It means you masturbate to the Sims. You ever heard of that game? Of course you have.

I tried to find a single thread that you posted on the past 2 pages of this forum, and I was only able to find 2. 2 out of almost a hundred. If you don't like the people who post in this forum, go to another one!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:51 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Yeah I insult those that deserve it. You clearly being one of them after your sad little outburst earlier in this page which was tantamount to "I'm sick of you poking holes in my sad little theories...go away before I tell my mum"

You can't have been looking particularly hard because there's 2 on the 2nd page, you ****ing moron. Shows how much you pay attention doesn't it?

And again, you're the one who said you were leaving...so go already and stop embarrassing youself.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:56 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Hahaha...nice quick edit retard.

NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's 1 of the two threads that you created Jaden. The scholar above us all.

Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?

where have they all gone?...it's a conspiracy i tell thee.

That was his entire opening post.

Oh my gosh, all those years of college have really payed off Jaden. That was the most informative thread we have ever seen. NOT.

NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hand is quicker than the eye in this case *** ha ha ha

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:57 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

It wasn't meant to be informative you dumb cock. It was meant mock idiots like you.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:57 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

The hand is quicker than the eye in this case *** ha ha ha

Except we both know what a tool you just made of yourself dont we?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:58 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now here we go.....the second one I have to give you at least a SMALL amount of credit for.

Interestingly enough, you do believe in some conspiracies. I wouldn't have thought that to be possible. I believe in Atlantis too. So we actually both agree on that.

Look I have more work to do on my stuff man. I'm not going to cut into you too much more because thats not something I take pleasure in. It appears to be something that you do, but again, thats only because of your God-complex. I don't think it's necessarily your fault entirely. My father also has a God-complex, so I understand the nature of it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:01 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

I do indeed believe in some conspiracies. I posted that thread to show that i'm not entirely against them as a lot of people on here seem to think I am.

Alas, though, I don't have a god complex. I just seek to pass on knowledge hence my arguments particularly in the 9/11 forum, from a scientific background. So much so that's I've just applied to do another masters in teaching so I can do just that. Chemistry to be specific.

I also think challenging other people's theories helps them to further their own investigation as that's what debating is all about.

Strengthening your case to stand up to criticism. I think I helped you do that in you Nostadamus thread. Even my limited interest in the subject was still able to pick at parts of your argument.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:10 PM
Mr Parker

Winter he's not worth the effort.I try to tell people like Deano all the time not to bother with him.to put him on your ignore list.By responding to him your just playing his game and he sits there smiling about it when you guys take the bait.you ask him to watch a video and elaborate on it to disprove it,he wont take the challenge,he just comes back with childish insults and lies and disinformation.I dont know why anybody would waste time with someone like that who posts disinformation all the time that are proven lies.if you want to talk about UFOS or atlantis with him,go ahead since he believes in trivial unimportant ones like that but dont waste time on him on the ones that matter that have far more overwhemling proof about it like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination,ect.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Apr 6th, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:53 PM
Magee

It's amazing how some people can claim to know every thing unaware that you can research all you want but you can only suspect and never truly know any thing. The kind of people like Nuclear and Parker put me off doing any sort of real research on certain subjects years ago. The type that demands you listen and believe while presenting them selves in a way you would expect a religious person to do.

It's a shame these people feel the need to preach rather than educate, hearing only what they want to hear, reading only what they want to read, it is the downfall of these people.

Joke pals, you're all a bunch of wankers hahahaha

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 01:49 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote