KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?

September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Winter he's not worth the effort.I try to tell people like Deano all the time not to bother with him.to put him on your ignore list.By responding to him your just playing his game and he sits there smiling about it when you guys take the bait.you ask him to watch a video and elaborate on it to disprove it,he wont take the challenge,he just comes back with childish insults and lies and disinformation.I dont know why anybody would waste time with someone like that who posts disinformation all the time that are proven lies.if you want to talk about UFOS or atlantis with him,go ahead since he believes in trivial unimportant ones like that but dont waste time on him on the ones that matter that have far more overwhemling proof about it like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination,ect.

I'm struggling to remember you EVER posting a video on here for me to look at. In fact i'm struggling to remember you ever posting anything that wasn't illiterate rubbish.

You wish to bring up 9/11 again? Despite the fact that you completely and utterly embarrassed yourself in that thread time and time again...quoting long dead people being the cherry of the top of your idiocy. Look what happened in that thread. You've never contributed since because I and a few others completely and thoroughly pounded your argument to dust with hard science and irrefutable facts.

I've never debated the Kennedy assassination on here because i've said it hold absolutely no interest for me whatsoever.

You talk about baiting yet here you are doing just that. You're a disgusting and illiterate hypocrite of the highest order.

Now go crawl back under your rock.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:45 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Magee
It's amazing how some people can claim to know every thing unaware that you can research all you want but you can only suspect and never truly know any thing. The kind of people like Nuclear and Parker put me off doing any sort of real research on certain subjects years ago. The type that demands you listen and believe while presenting them selves in a way you would expect a religious person to do.

It's a shame these people feel the need to preach rather than educate, hearing only what they want to hear, reading only what they want to read, it is the downfall of these people.

Joke pals, you're all a bunch of wankers hahahaha

this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour.Information the japenese were going to intentionally bomb pearl harbour and it was because FDR provoked them into doing do to enter the war that america opposed.you automatically dismissed it without doing ANY research on it, posting crap like you are now to winter even though the admiral of that fleet criticised FDR for it and winter was basing that information off of over 20,000 documents that have emerged over the years and was written in a book that documents it all called DAY OF DECEIT.you both only look at what you want to see and ignore facts that prove you wrong which is extremely arrogant-something quite a few posters here have told jaden many times in debates, yet you call US wankers.? whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) im donw tih you guys.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 04:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour.Information the japenese were going to intentionally bomb pearl harbour and it was because FDR provoked them into doing do to enter the war that america opposed.you automatically dismissed it without doing ANY research on it, posting crap like you are now to winter even though the admiral of that fleet criticised FDR for it and winter was basing that information off of over 20,000 documents that have emerged over the years and was written in a book that documents it all called DAY OF DECEIT.you both only look at what you want to see and ignore facts that prove you wrong which is extremely arrogant-something quite a few posters here have told jaden many times in debates, yet you call US wankers.? whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) im donw tih you guys.

Strange. I've only been called arrogant once so that's just another example of your cretinous bullshit.

Do you ever get embarressed by your constant virtual felating of other conspiracy theorists will your sad and irrelevant "exactly,well said" comments?

Let's also get one thing clear. You have NEVER proved me wrong on anything.

You never will because you lack the intellect and wit to do so.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 07:50 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, it's official. 9/9/9 is totally significant. CNN said so.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Mus...ogue/index.html

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour.
You remember me saying that? I can't even remember that thread never mind posting in it, I think you are confused Parker but hey whats new.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:46 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

confused Magee? of course YOU dont ever remember automatically dismissing what winter was talking about sometime back because you only see what you want to see, so you never read material that shows how evil the united states government is or how presidents commit autrocities that rival Hitlers.Most people here are like yourself and dont want to believe that their government and school systems and mainstream media have brainwashed us our whole lives with lies and propaganda about historic events and that there have been many autrocities committed by presidents such as clinton,Bush and Nixon that while president that rival Hitlers and that anytime a good one like kennedy comes along that does good things for the people,the CIA gets rid of him.

Anybody who STILL believes in that other government fairy tale warren commission report that oswald killed kennedy which is actually what Winter was talking about here, is either on drugs or in serious denial..seeing how you ignore facts all the time about government conspiracys, the latter would be the catagory you fall into..He was actually talking about how the CIA killed kennedy here "not about FDR and pearl harbour which he also talked about later on in the thread." anybody who doesnt believe that after all these years and has read Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE the plot to kill kennedy is on drugs or in serious denial.The kennedy assassination is what woke me up to how corrupt our government is.Ever since I learned the truth about that event I have never looked at the united states of america the same way I used to while growing up and dont listen to what the corporate controlled media says anymore and have turned to alternative news such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS AND MEDIA BY PASS.they report REAL news the corporate controlled media wont touch. again here is is where you automatically dismissed what Winter was saying when you obviously didnt even read what he was talking about then and here is the 5 pages previous to that.
just because its information there that YOU dont want to see or believe,doesnt mean its ramblings.

In the next few posts is where winter was talking about the kennedy assassination and the other corrupt evil presidents we have had since then,not pearl harbour which he also later talked about in the thread.

Magee

I went back about 5 pages and its just you rambling on and on, why would anyone want to read all that? I really hope you pasted all that crap and didnt waste a year of your life writting a novel on a forum.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Apr 8th, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went back about 5 pages and its just you rambling on and on, why would anyone want to read all that? I really hope you pasted all that crap and didnt waste a year of your life writting a novel on a forum.

I'm sure there's a massive irony here but I wont bother pointing it out because some people are just incapable of seeing the massive elephant in the room.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:18 PM
Mr Parker

unfortunately I cant post everything that he was talking about on those pages on that thread of his back then because there is too may characters on them to get it all on one post but all you got to do is just read through pages 31 through 35 of this thread here where you said you looked through the last 5 pages of what he was talking about to see where he was talking about kennedy and the evil and corrupt presidents we have had since him.of course you just glanced at it back then and didnt read it obviously.you never do read information that proves you wrong about government conspiracys.you automatically dismiss them and never do any research since it doesnt go along with your beliefs just like you did back then.

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Pages (82): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:35 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

unfortunately I cant post everything that he was talking about on those pages on that thread of his back then because there is too may characters on them to get it all on one post but all you got to do is just read through pages 31 through 35 of this thread here where you said you looked through the last 5 pages of what he was talking about to see where he was talking about kennedy and the evil and corrupt presidents we have had since him.of course you just glanced at it back then and didnt read it obviously.you never do read information that proves you wrong about government conspiracys.you automatically dismiss them and never do any research since it doesnt go along with your beliefs just like you did back then.

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Pages (82): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

quote:
I'm sure there's a massive irony here but I wont bother pointing it out because some people are just incapable of seeing the massive elephant in the room.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 12:05 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused ? of course YOU dont ever remember automatically dismissing what Kharmadog etc. was talking about sometime back because you only see what you want to see, so you never read material that shows how stupid Alex Jones etc. are or how films like Loose Change commit fallacies that rival religion.Most people here are like yourself and dont want to believe that their internet celebrity leaders have brainwashed us our whole lives with lies and propaganda about historic events and that there have been many fallacies committed by David Icke, Nuclear Winter, that while morons that rival Kent Hovind and that anytime a good one like John Hankey comes along that does good things to investigate,people dismiss him as another nut.

**** the rest of this post, I have much better things to do.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 02:39 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My sis's birthday

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

We are all going to die tomorrow!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 02:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Too late to do anything now. I guess we'll see if anyone survives the night.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 02:58 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found this to be quite interesting. Not sure why they picked 09-09-09 to be the date for the release though. For that I guess we would have to ask them.

Digitally remastered Beatles coming in September

(CNN) -- For fans of The Beatles, 09/09/09 will mark a new invasion.

Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music have announced that as the date for the release of the entire original Beatles catalogue, digitally remastered.

That includes all 12 Beatles albums in stereo, with track listings and artwork as originally released in the UK. The package will also contain the LP version of "Magical Mystery Tour" (initially released as a double-EP in Britain, though available on CD since 1987) and the collections "Past Masters Vol. I and II" combined as one title.

The release marks the first time that the first four Beatles albums are being made available in their entirety on compact disc, and it also coincides with the release of "The Beatles: Rock Band" video game.

Robert Levine, executive editor for Billboard, said the timing is genius in terms of marketing.

"Most bands, when they do a big project like this they pay for publicity," Levine said. "The Beatles got paid for 'Rock Band' and then they are using that for publicity to rerelease a catalogue. It's pretty amazing." Blog: A Beatles fan reflects on the news

Levine pointed out that media have evolved tremendously since 1964, when the band first burst onto the American scene with an appearance on "The Ed Sullivan Show."
Don't Miss

* Surviving Beatles unite to promote meditation
* All you need is love -- and a Beatles degree
* iReport.com: Show off your Beatles memorabilia

Back then, there were only three major television networks, and engineering of albums was much less sophisticated, Levine noted. Previous rereleases have sold well in the past -- indeed, Beatles albums have sold steadily for decades -- and Levine said he expects this one to do even better.

"I think if you were to look at pure catalogue, old bands selling old albums, the Beatles are the kings -- commercially as well as artistically," Levine said. "A lot of [music] has been remastered better in the past 22 years, and remastering technology has come a long way."

Piers Hemmingsen, the author of two books on Beatles music and head of the Web site Capitol6000.com, said there has long been a clamor among fans for good, high-quality versions of Beatles songs.

"The technology that was available back then was very limited, and with the newer technology they are able to do far more with what they have than they have ever been able to do before," he said. "For people who are plugged into iPods and the whole digital music scene, it's going to be a lot better for them."

In acknowledgment of the more technologically advanced listeners, each CD will contain, for a limited time, an embedded brief documentary film about the album.

The documentaries contain archival footage, rare photographs and never-before-released studio chat from the Beatles.

The remastering project was four years in the making. Engineers used de-noising technology and cleaned up glitches like electrical clicks and microphone vocal pops, so long as it didn't affect the original integrity of the songs.

They also slightly boosted the volume levels. Andrew Croft, publisher of Beatlology Magazine, said the announcement of the release of the remastered recordings "is long overdue in the Beatles community and for music fans alike."

He also said the quest to improve the original recordings is not new.

Croft said bootleg releases over the years used rare and obscure vinyl pressings from countries like Japan and Germany to compile the best of the best recordings of The Beatles songs, presenting to the public a better sound that Apple could not offer prior to the remastering.

"While the new remasterings will replace a library full of bootlegs of their commercial releases, there remains a massive market for their more obscure tracks, outtakes and live performances," Croft said.

The 14 remastered albums, along with a DVD collection of the documentaries, will also be available for purchase together in a stereo boxed set.

A second boxed set, "The Beatles in Mono," includes all of the Beatles recordings that were mixed for a mono release. It will contain 10 of the albums with their original mono mixes, plus two additional discs of mono masters (covering similar ground to the stereo tracks on "Past Masters").

The mono "Help!" and "Rubber Soul" discs also include the original 1965 stereo mixes, which have not been previously released on CD. These albums will be packaged in mini-vinyl CD replicas of the original sleeves with all of the original inserts and label designs.

Even with the release date, what is old has become new.

Diehard Beatle-ologists may take note that the release date could be viewed as a nod to the Beatles track "One After 909" from the "Let It Be" album -- or a reference to the White Album's "Revolution 9." (John Lennon, who was born on October 9, occasionally talked about his fondness for the number 9.)

Hemmingsen said making the music more accessible and attractive to a younger audience helps spread Beatlemania to a new generation.

"Their music is catchy, memorable, interesting and listenable," said Hemmingsen, who was a youngster in England when the Beatles hit the scene and has been a fan ever since. "The time that they evolved their music was an interesting time and their music reflected that time."

Levine said the band has always captured fans from across generations.

"The songs have lasted for a long time because they are great songs," he said. "It's just that simple. Those are amazing, amazing albums."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Mus...ogue/index.html

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 03:24 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Movie 9 is a film that is produced in part by Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov and Jim Lemley, and is scheduled for release on September 9, 2009. Or 9-9-9.

From what I gather, the movie is basicly about Armageddon and the destruction of the World and the plot appears to take place in the aftermath thereof:

http://www.filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/9/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 03:28 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why 09/09/09 Is So Special

Everyone from brides and grooms to movie studio execs are celebrating the upcoming calendrical anomaly in their own way.

In Florida, at least one county clerk's office is offering a one-day wedding special for $99.99. The rarity of this Sept. 9 hasn't been lost on the creators of the iPod, who have moved their traditional Tuesday release day to Wednesday to take advantage of the special date. Focus Features is releasing their new film "9," an animated tale about the apocalypse, on the 9th.

Not only does the date look good in marketing promotions, but it also represents the last set of repeating, single-digit dates that we'll see for almost a century (until January 1, 2101), or a millennium (mark your calendars for January 1, 3001), depending on how you want to count it.

Some concerned with the history and meaning of numbers ascribe powerful significance to 09/09/09.

For cultures in which the number nine is lucky, Sept. 9 is anticipated - while others might see the date as an ominous warning.

Math magic

Modern numerologists - who operate outside the realm of real science - believe that mystical significance or vibrations can be assigned to each numeral one through nine, and different combinations of the digits produce tangible results in life depending on their application.

As the final numeral, the number nine holds special rank. It is associated with forgiveness, compassion and success on the positive side as well as arrogance and self-righteousness on the negative, according to numerologists.

Numerologists do have a famous predecessor to look to. Pythagoras, the Greek mathematician and father of the famous theorem, is also credited with popularizing numerology in ancient times.

"Pythagoras most of all seems to have honored and advanced the study concerned with numbers, having taken it away from the use of merchants and likening all things to numbers," wrote Aristoxenus, an ancient Greek historian, in the 4th century B.C.

As part of his obsession with numbers both mathematically and divine, and like many mathematicians before and since, Pythagoras noted that nine in particular had many unique properties.

Any grade-schooler could tell you, for example, that the sum of the two-digits resulting from nine multiplied by any other single-digit number will equal nine. So 9x3=27, and 2+7=9.

Multiply nine by any two, three or four-digit number and the sums of those will also break down to nine. For example: 9x62 = 558; 5+5+8=18; 1+8=9.

Sept. 9 also happens to be the 252nd day of the year (2 + 5 +2)...

Loving 9

Both China and Japan have strong feelings about the number nine. Those feelings just happen to be on opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Chinese pulled out all the stops to celebrate their lucky number eight during last year's Summer Olympics, ringing the games in at 8 p.m. on 08/08/08. What many might not realize is that nine comes in second on their list of auspicious digits and is associated with long life, due to how similar its pronunciation is to the local word for long-lasting (eight sounds like wealth).

Historically, ancient Chinese emperors associated themselves closely with the number nine, which appeared prominently in architecture and royal dress, often in the form of nine fearsome dragons. The imperial dynasties were so convinced of the power of the number nine that the palace complex at Beijing's Forbidden City is rumored to have been built with 9,999 rooms.

Japanese emperors would have never worn a robe with nine dragons, however.

In Japanese, the word for nine is a homophone for the word for suffering, so the number is considered highly unlucky - second only to four, which sounds like death.

Many Japanese will go so far as to avoid room numbers including nine at hotels or hospitals, if the building planners haven't already eliminated them altogether.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience...0909issospecial

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3273594...ence/?GT1=43001

http://www.livescience.com/culture/...date-nines.html

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 03:32 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Okay, it's 09/09/2009 here right now.

Black helicopters? Nope.
Enlightenment? Nope.
Alien invasion? Nope.
Numbers coming to life? Nope.
Apocalypse? Nope.

Well don't worry Ture Belviers, 11/11/2011 is sure to be more exciting.

1+1+1+1+1+1=6
6 upside down is 9
three nines make 999
999-88=911
9+1+1=11
three elevens make 11/11/11

OH SWEET MITHRA WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

GO GIVE MONEY TO DAVID ICKE SO HE CAN SAVE US

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 05:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
[B]Okay, it's 09/09/2009 here right now.

Black helicopters? Nope.
Enlightenment? Nope.
Alien invasion? Nope.
Numbers coming to life? Nope.
Apocalypse? Nope.

I know you were kidding but I don't recall ever stating that I knew exactly what was going to take place today. All I said is that I would sit back and watch what happens.....

I don't know how you go from that to what you said above but hey....all power to ya for being creative.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:03 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way today is not over still for me for another 21 hours. I will be sleeping for much of that but when I wake up it will be interesting to see what happens.

If nothing major happens today for the whole day though, then there is still one more day I am keeping a close eye on, which is two days from now - 9/11/09 (9x1x1=999)

And then of course as usual I am keeping an eye on things overall as we approach that crucial date of December 21st, 2012.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:10 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

2000-01-01 = insignificant
2006-06-06 = insignificant
2009-09-09 = insignificant
2011-11-11 = insignificant
2012 = insignificant
Your life if you actually believe this doomsday drivel = insignificant.

For Pete's sakes people, these are just numbers. These dates are different and even more meaningless in other calendars. Why do you think ours(or Mayan, for that matter) is so special?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 04:02 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote