KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro Souther Toki Rei and Raoh Vs konoha and the Akatsuki

Kenshiro Souther Toki Rei and Raoh Vs konoha and the Akatsuki
Started by: IppoDLuffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I never said I disliked it because of the animation. no expression

The only thing that is ****ing retarded here, is you putting words in my mouth.

Calm down...don't pull out yo gatt!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:02 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No Kenshiro can hit your pressure points without touching you. Him and his 3 brothers all have projectiles too. Toki will just use his Ujou Hagan Ken aka Jesus Beam and kill them. This is a healthy Toki too so Konoha is going to get stomped.

Explain his immunity to physical attacks. Do you mean that he can't be touched or that hitting him doesn't hurt him?

Projectiles=physical attacks.

He cannot be touched. Anyone (or anything) attempting to touch him will just phase through, same goes for projectiles.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:13 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by King Kandy

He cannot be touched. Anyone (or anything) attempting to touch him will just phase through, same goes for projectiles.

Then its a stalemate seeing as the same can be said for Raoh and Kenshiro. Can he still do all of that without chakra?

Not all projectiles are physical attacks. A bullet, yes, a Hadouken, no. In this case the HNK brothers are capable of energy attacks and can use their ki to attack.

Kenshiro also fought Souther who was able to phase through attacks with his ultimate technique and was pretty immune to all attacks. Kenshiro still hit his pressure points with his ultimate technique which was a projectile energy attack.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

just because of this retarded post im now adding Kaioh into this fight he takes jagi's place

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:29 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I never said I disliked it because of the animation. no expression

The only thing that is ****ing retarded here, is you putting words in my mouth.
Then please explain what was not epic about that manga scan

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:34 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Then its a stalemate seeing as the same can be said for Raoh and Kenshiro. Can he still do all of that without chakra?

Not all projectiles are physical attacks. A bullet, yes, a Hadouken, no. In this case the HNK brothers are capable of energy attacks and can use their ki to attack.

Kenshiro also fought Souther who was able to phase through attacks with his ultimate technique and was pretty immune to all attacks. Kenshiro still hit his pressure points with his ultimate technique which was a projectile energy attack.

Energy attacks also phase through Madara.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:42 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

I already said Madara isn't in this battle anymore

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:45 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Can he still do all of that without Chakra? Can any Naru character do all of their moves without Chakra?

Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
Then please explain what was not epic about that manga scan

Probably the overexaggerating expressions on their faces and how they are talking about how he killed the guy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:59 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Look around 1:17

At 8:11 he is either teleporting or moving insanely fast.

Also I am convinced that the sharingan won't do much to Kenshiro since he was able to defeat Kaioh while in a coma. Musou Tensei will counter that.

I wouldn't say that now. First he was commenting on the manga, not the actual animation.

Madara can still be in this fight and he'll still lose. If he is like all Naru characters then he has chakra which eventually runs out. Kenshiro, Toki and Raoh can last long enough for that to happen. I still say HSK can work on him since he has pressure points.
How does Musou Tensei counter a sight based attack? It makes them intangible and stuff but it doesn't suddenly make the sharingan ineffective. And fighting in a coma is great and all but he can be stabbed, and he can be burned and any jutsu will be effective to hit him while he's being tortured inside his mind.

Hokuto Shinken would work on Madara..but they would never get the chance to use it. Sure its based on chakra but you act like he's just going to sit there and let his chakra run out. He's also probably got a huge reserve of chakra since he's suppose to be so powerful even Itachi was weaker than him, and Pein follows his orders.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:15 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

Originally posted by Kento
How does Musou Tensei counter a sight based attack? It makes them intangible and stuff but it doesn't suddenly make the sharingan ineffective. And fighting in a coma is great and all but he can be stabbed, and he can be burned and any jutsu will be effective to hit him while he's being tortured inside his mind.

Hokuto Shinken would work on Madara..but they would never get the chance to use it. Sure its based on chakra but you act like he's just going to sit there and let his chakra run out. He's also probably got a huge reserve of chakra since he's suppose to be so powerful even Itachi was weaker than him, and Pein follows his orders.
How many times do I have too say no madara!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:27 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

You take away Madara but let HNK keep their ability that is just as broken maybe even more so Musou Tensei? How is that fair.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:38 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

You take away Madara but let HNK keep their ability that is just as broken maybe even more so Musou Tensei? How is that fair.
hmm you have a point I only got rid of Madara because we haven't really seen much fro m him yet

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 03:42 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
hmm you have a point I only got rid of Madara because we haven't really seen much fro m him yet
Maybe but we do know he can teleport, phase through any attack, and has at least the three tomoe sharingan (well supposedly EMS but we've not seen it actually) which at the least means he can predict movements and cast high level genjutsu on a person. And he's stronger than Itachi.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 04:06 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Can you hit what you can't see? He may look at an image of Ken or Raoh. Even if he does trap him like I said Ken fought while in a coma and dispelled his magic energy or matouki. Why couldn't he do this to Madara? Also what is stabbing or fire going to do to Kenshiro?

I'm so sure Kenshiro or a healthy Toki would be able to use it since they are faster and if his body can be touched. We don't know if Madara has reserves of chakra so we can't say that he has it or not. He only has what he has on him and the HNK brothers can survive until he runs out. Toki survived a nuclear holocaust without food or water for two weeks. What stamina feats do they have?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 05:45 PM
Csdabest

Im sorry. But since when was ANime canon? Even the anime speed feats dont really compare. but if we use anime even though its not canon. Why dont i just use Game feats from cutscene and ugis. Seriously. Seriously....And these speed feats are based against people who are fast as who. All i really seen was Kenshiro do stuff that was basically craped on back in the pretimeskip speed wise.

Post the manga please.

Pein could very well solo this whole fight. just like sasuke could. Hell naruto would solo.

What would be a better fight would be Neji vs Kenshiro. Cuz im wondering how would kenshiro fair against Kaiten? Or Jyuuken. From the speed feats shown and from the speed feat pointed out in the anime. Lee pretimeskip w/ 4 gates craps on it.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Csdabest on Feb 20th, 2009 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 04:51 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Csdabest
Im sorry. But since when was ANime canon? Even the anime speed feats dont really compare. but if we use anime even though its not canon. Why dont i just use Game feats from cutscene and ugis. Seriously. Seriously....And these speed feats are based against people who are fast as who. All i really seen was Kenshiro do stuff that was basically craped on back in the pretimeskip speed wise.

Post the manga please.

Pein could very well solo this whole fight. just like sasuke could. Hell naruto would solo.

What would be a better fight would be Neji vs Kenshiro. Cuz im wondering how would kenshiro fair against Kaiten? Or Jyuuken. From the speed feats shown and from the speed feat pointed out in the anime. Lee pretimeskip w/ 4 gates craps on it.

No you can't use video games and cutscenes seeing as this is the ANIME and MANGA section. Both of them are accepted. These speed feats are based against people like Han who's fist can not be seen when fighting, Uigahar who's whips are so fast you can't see them, and Kenshiro managed to stop them and tie them up before anyone even noticed, and so on. The HNK brothers stomp timeskip and pretimeskip konoha due to superior speed, strength and durability.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 04:59 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

@ Csdabest - You do have a point about anime not being canon but the FotNS manga is exactly the same except that him finding and beating Shin takes place real quick while in the show it goes on longer. But every major fight I've seen are all the same. Though I've not read all the manga. And speed wise HNK crew are faster at least during the end. Souther, and Rei may not be that fast but Toki, and Raoh are about the same speed as Ken and Han and the whole fighting so fast nobody on a land full of the strongest fighters could see them moving.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:06 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sauske and Naruto ain't soloing a thing. Hokuto Zankai Ken will end them quickly. Kenshiro himself is faster, stronger and more durable. What are they going to do to him or his brothers? Neiji also gets stomped. What is he going to do to them?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:12 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I didn't say they did.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:21 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

CS did.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:23 AM