KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » I Do Stuff...

I Do Stuff...
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

^^My homemade Red Lantern suit.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

RAGE

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 11:23 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

You literally made that costume Scythe?

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:32 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
You literally made that costume Scythe?

Sure did. Bought a few molds of rubber from some dude on ebay, some light up strobe lights with electrical tape, that became the gas mask. The mask is a treated and painted piece of leather. The jacket was custom tailored, with several things added to it, trucker hat was one I made a few years ago. Mhmm.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 05:47 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Pretty epic shit then. As much as I despise the colour red, I can't even say I don't like it. Cause it just looks cool in general. You look like a modified Jabbawockee who just wants to destroy people. Which in turn is pretty epic indeed.

<3

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:19 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Thank ya, Kaibs.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 07:12 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Anytime! Hopefully you do devious things while wearing said costume. big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 07:24 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I wish I would've thought of the ideas for this costume alot earlier. I would've love to have forged a scythe to go with the outfit.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 08:14 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by Scythe
I wish I would've thought of the ideas for this costume alot earlier. I would've love to have forged a scythe to go with the outfit.

You could always just try to buy one that the farmers use maybe? I don't think they're that much. Although forging your own would be amazing too. But only if you literally forged it haha.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 12:40 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I have the materials to forge one in any shape I want, just haven't had the time. Though if I did, I'd make it curvy with a nice handle and jet black paint.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 05:44 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 07:10 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 08:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 09:21 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I have the materials to forge one in any shape I want, just haven't had the time. Though if I did, I'd make it curvy with a nice handle and jet black paint.

DO it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:14 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Hopefully I can find the time.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 08:58 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

^^My homemade Red Lantern suit.

hell yea!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 09:16 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
hell yea!

Hehe.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 02:34 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

can someone edit this so i could use it as my sig

also i want in the top left in metal font the word "Colossus-Big C"

I have returned

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 02:49 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

I'm abit tied up at the moment, and it seems you have already asked someone else here:

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

If you have no luck with him, I suggest posting it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...98#post12991574

I'd also suggest getting an answer before asking everyone all willy-nilly. My time is important right now and I'd hate to take the time to do this for you, when someone else has already done so and vice-versa. It just makes sense. So, see what Black says, if he can, then there you go, if not, put it in the sig request thread. Someone should get to it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 11:47 AM