KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » I Do Stuff...

I Do Stuff...
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

you have some awesome sigs here scythe smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:45 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
you have some awesome sigs here scythe smile

Thank you, I like doing stuff.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:52 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Scythe
I don't quite remember exactly what I did, since I made them and saved them as a PNG a loooong time ago, but I think I drew them, then took them and embossed them I believe, then add borders, emboss them again and play with the colors. Sorry, I really can't recall. Sometimes I like to draw random shapes on paint and take them on photoshop and see what I can do to them.

it's alright - maybe I'll try what you kinda did. big grin thanks. ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 01:15 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
it's alright - maybe I'll try what you kinda did. big grin thanks. ^^

Cool, good luck. Hope you create some good stuff.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 04:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 08:43 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 07:02 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:34 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

very nice sigs. I like how you did the text on your current sig your wearing. very cool

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:28 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
very nice sigs. I like how you did the text on your current sig your wearing. very cool

Thank you, Miss.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:39 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Great work Scythe.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 03:36 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Wanderer11
Great work Scythe.

Why thank you.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:05 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Requests have been PMed. Got em all done, f*ck yeah!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:06 PM
MonoKid

Nice work. I like the way you use color schemes and renders. Especially on how you tend to stick to two base colors. The renders are usually never obtrusive and you offer a focal point, which is usually the render or a name.

I really like what you did for Wanderer11.

Personally, I don't use renders all that much, because it takes good time to find a decent render. Static renders are usually a bit boring, but renders with a flow of direction (like Spidey swinging towards something) usually make a sig more interesting, but at the same time, a lot more difficult to implement in a signature. You pulled it off nicely, though.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 05:54 PM
MonoKid is currently offline Click here to Send MonoKid a Private Message Find more posts by MonoKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by MonoKid
Nice work. I like the way you use color schemes and renders. Especially on how you tend to stick to two base colors. The renders are usually never obtrusive and you offer a focal point, which is usually the render or a name.

I really like what you did for Wanderer11.

Personally, I don't use renders all that much, because it takes good time to find a decent render. Static renders are usually a bit boring, but renders with a flow of direction (like Spidey swinging towards something) usually make a sig more interesting, but at the same time, a lot more difficult to implement in a signature. You pulled it off nicely, though.

Thank you, I usually always follow a color scheme because when I make requests, I always ask them what they want on their sig and their two favorite colors. As well as letting them choose a specific font if they have one in mind. I believe one's sig should be their expression and their likes.

I like using renders because I'm such a fan of comics, video games and cars, I just have to have them in a siggy, haha. Though my earlier sigs have been original artwork.

I liked the way Wanderer 11's sig came out, I was a bit worried the graphics behind spidey wouldn't look like symbiote tendrils like how I planned, but I've noticed some people have seen that, so I'm happy with the outcome.

I enjoy your sigs too, like your current one, I like the color flow in it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 09:51 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 10:29 PM
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by Scythe

thankuthankuthanku you know how much I loved it!

Also, I would like you to know the Batman/Catwoman sig from the 1st page will be mine someday and those Mickey cuties you made for Kat are the loveliest thing I've seen... and the Wanderer sig also rules!

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:11 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Paola
thankuthankuthanku you know how much I loved it!

Also, I would like you to know the Batman/Catwoman sig from the 1st page will be mine someday and those Mickey cuties you made for Kat are the loveliest thing I've seen... and the Wanderer sig also rules!

You're very welcome, thanks for stopping by!

The Batman/Catwoman sig was part of a matching sig thing Kaya and I did, haha, I got a lot of PMs telling me it's nice.

Glad people liked Wanderer's sig.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:27 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:30 AM
Paola
Ronin

Here

Attachment: aoa2006storm01.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:01 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Paola
Here

Got it, here you ya go.

First version

Second version

Last edited by Scythe on Nov 9th, 2009 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:05 AM