KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration

Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Lucky for you Zalindrana has requested be the General of the Emperors Army. So you may be the Wind Crow.
cool
and by the way, thor isn't gay, and never had sexual relations with any men made of iron stick out tongue

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:16 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

... You are all... wierd. Ill post my Bio up later.... and yes. I am.. The General!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:46 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

o you're just mad that you missed all the fun

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:49 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

No im actually a little annoyed that Lily asked me to be the General because more people wanted to be in the RP. But W/e its ku!

....CAUSE THIS IS MY U-NITED STATES OF WHAT EVA!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:52 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

couldn't you be a sixth hero. like another element like metal or somthing

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:57 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

then it wouldnt be "The Five Elemental Beasts". Besides every rp needs to have a villain.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:03 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: General Toshi
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220
Weaponry: Samurai Sword. Magic.
Bio: General Toshi, Great General of the Emperors Army. Known by all the Land. Loyal to the only the Emperor himself no matter his intentions. No one has ever seen his face. He wears a black viel along with his mask to hide his features. Many Storys say he is disfigured from centuries of battle. No one knows that he wears it because no one would take a General who was so young seriously. He is the Younger son the Departed Emperor and Brother to the current one. Being as his Brother was born first he was the one intitled to the Throne and Toshi was given the Honor of being made the General.

Ha! Now im important. WEI! IM YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER!! MUAHAHAHA

Attachment: samurai.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Last edited by ShadowFiend on Feb 19th, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:10 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Not really...

WonderWoman was laying on a patio up in a skyscraper naked. Superman flys by and thinks. "Hmm I can fly down, do her real fast and fly off quicker then she can blink." So he flys down does the deed, and flys off before she knows what happened. WonderWoman looks around and asks" What the hell was that? " and the invisible man says, " I dont know but my ass is killing me."

Someone likes Hollow Man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

stick out tongue Nasty

Hey Wei arent you the Emperor? Make a thingy already.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:45 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah exactly what age range do you want me to be? I hope I don't have to be too old.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well Technically his father just died, and the way Zal did his own you will have to be older then him. So Like.... Late 20s Early 30s

But I already Told Zal that if someone doesnt Register their char by tomorrow then he can be an Elemental Beast. I already did mine, so did Amazing and I think Jalek did his too. So there are 2 more who have to register by tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:48 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Kintaro AKA Kintaro Dragonsbane. (If I have to have a last name then let Zal decide our last name.)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 245
Appearance: Seeing as I don't know how to post those pics in little clickable boxes and I am too proud to ask those beneath my holy status I'll just link you peons.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...ix/Souther2.jpg
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...nix/Souther.jpg

Elemental Beast: Am I supposed to have one too?
Weapon: Dual halberds with a sword on his back.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Feb 19th, 2009 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:54 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The Emperor does not have a Beast. Like the General he is schooled in Magic. But unlike the General the Emperor has DARK magic... hense the
EVIL!

As for Last name I will decide it.... PooperScooper. Kintaro and Toshi PooperScooper.... Kidding. I like DragonsBane.

Save the photo onto your computer.... when typing a reply scroll down to where it says browse ((Must actually click the "Add Reply" Button)), click browse and then browse where ever you saved it to.

Doing this makes the photo a photo from KMC that way ppl who have firewalls that block certain things can still see the pictures... in other words... I didnt see them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Like this?

Attachment: souther2.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:03 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yes I found out how to do this all on my own.

Bio: As soon as Kintaro asceneded the throne, he changed his last name to Dragonsbane as a decree to the heavens themselves that no man, woman or beast of this world or any world shall ever overcome his might and ambition not even a dragon itself. He is a very different kind of evil, cold and vicious but at the same time noble and honorable and nothing thrills him more than testing his halberds in battle. Although he has took a lesson in the form of dark magic he doesn't like to rely on it as much as he relies on his strength and intelligece.

Attachment: souther.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Feb 19th, 2009 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:04 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

stick out tongue ty

Bit too Jap anime but thats fine. Looks nice and EVIL!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:08 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

stick out tongue ty

Bit too Jap anime but thats fine. Looks nice and EVIL!!!

yeah he was evil. The guy enslaved children and forced them build a pyramid dedicated to his style.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:14 AM
Harrashe
1 Human Among Trillions.

heart of madness

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:36 AM
Harrashe is currently offline Click here to Send Harrashe a Private Message Find more posts by Harrashe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

DANIEL! GET TF OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:44 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Zubakie
heart of madness

Yes I am a part of that forum too.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 03:17 AM