KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The American operative, Crimson Viper

The American operative, Crimson Viper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The American operative, Crimson Viper

(please log in to view the image)

You already got a Chinese ICPO agent and a former Shadaloo assassin-turned MI-6 operative running around beating the crap out of the other Street Fighters (as well as each other), so why not add one more to the mix?

Miss Li and Miss White, say hello to Crimson Viper.

Her (supposed?) real name is Maya, and she is a field agent working for the CIA in their attempts to bring Seth and S.I.N. down before they can use Ryu in their BLECE scheme.

She fights with a battlesuit that has all sorts of nasty little tricks she can use, given her elemental-based attacks. Pretty sneaky indeed.

But she gave Chun Li a run for her money in the game promo and pwned Cammy in the anime (very, very badly) so I'll give respect where it is due.

C. Viper's Bio

Nationality: American
Date of Birth: July 18
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair: Crimson (obviously!)
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: N/A
Family: Single mother with a daughter
Fighting Style: Espionage martial arts aided by tools
Dislikes: Working overtime

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 07:04 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Crimson Viper is one of the three people I use in Street Fighter IV, and her attacks are pretty cool.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 11:03 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I love this woman. Very cool–looking (reminds me a little of Angelina Jolie and Vanessa in KoF), flashy, great fun to use, and my main of choice in SF IV. Great to see a thread about her!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 05:58 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I like the fact she is a normal person using gadgets to fight the SF monsters.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 07:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

She is 1 badass fightin' game lady and I aint seen 1 of them in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. It ain't often a woman like her comes along and brings out the evil in Ryu. Plus her moves are XTREMLY flashy and cool. Props to her. AND she's hot, whata'ya know.

I remember when peeps thought she was Remy's mom, lol.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:22 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Viper's hair looks kinda silly.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I don’t care. She can Thunder Knuckle my Seismic Hammer anyday!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:32 AM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Her hair is supposed to ressemble a snake.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

She stole Cammy's pigtails look, or in this case, pigtail.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:36 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I can do some interesting combos with her in Street Fighter IV. She's my third-best character in the game.

Also, I like her alternate outfit.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 04:18 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Do you know a way to get the Alt. outfits wit out Live?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 05:29 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

quote:
Her hair is supposed to ressemble a snake.

no expression
quote:

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:19 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
I can do some interesting combos with her in Street Fighter IV. She's my third-best character in the game.

Also, I like her alternate outfit.
I wanna learn how to use her as well. I'm surprised she isn't higher up on the tier list. She can super jump and leap attack. AND she's hot...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:28 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by I am who I am
I wanna learn how to use her as well. I'm surprised she isn't higher up on the tier list. She can super jump and leap attack. AND she's hot...

Well, don't get too worked up over tiers. She's good when you know how to use her and her ultra is pretty nice.

Also, I hope she's the SFIV representative in Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2.
Originally posted by I am who I am
Do you know a way to get the Alt. outfits wit out Live?

Nah, I'm not sure.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:32 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Looks like Viper's making her Vs. Debut in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Her debut in SF4 was pretty impressive. And from the look of things, she doesn't disappoint here.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 08:54 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

So manin' her!

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 9th, 2010 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 09:40 PM