KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scathan vs. Protege' (REMATCH)

Scathan vs. Protege' (REMATCH)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but what if Protege copy Scathan and then place a muzzle over Scathan? big grin

"Scathan the celestial does not apprrrmblbmblmm...?!"
I giggled.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:43 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Protege is Scathans *****.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:44 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No.
I don't see why he couldn't. I just don't think he has the time or the experience to pull off the win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but what if Protege copy Scathan and then place a muzzle over Scathan? big grin

"Scathan the celestial does not apprrrmblbmblmm...?!"

It was hawkgod who used that line actually, Scathan just gave a thumbs down.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:08 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by King Kandy
It was hawkgod who used that line actually, Scathan just gave a thumbs down.
spoilsport mad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:37 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

LT must be pretty weak. How in the hell did he let Protege copy his powers? He must have copied himself as a weaker version, just like morphing mutants can do.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:37 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by h1a8
LT must be pretty weak. How in the hell did he let Protege copy his powers? He must have copied himself as a weaker version, just like morphing mutants can do.

Protege is at least 2.95 billion times stronger than LT. Pretty simple to see, actually.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:40 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If you didn't read the arc why are you commenting on it?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see why he couldn't. I just don't think he has the time or the experience to pull off the win.

What's Protege going to copy? Scathan will have shut him down before he can copy his power.

easy peasy.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 06:07 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
If you didn't read the arc why are you commenting on it?

Because LT isn't nowhere near Omnipotent or Omniscient as people here are making him to be. TOAA >>> anything including Scathan. LT is supposed to be second to TOAA.

TOAA must have block LT's ability to see the future to know whether Protege was going to copy his powers. Or LT saw that Protege would have a poorer second hand version of them and thus allowed it to happen. So Scathan muzzling Protege was like him muzzling a weaker version of LT. Thus the feat is void.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 07:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Because LT isn't nowhere near Omnipotent or Omniscient as people here are making him to be. TOAA >>> anything including Scathan. LT is supposed to be second to TOAA.

TOAA must have block LT's ability to see the future to know whether Protege was going to copy his powers. Or LT saw that Protege would have a poorer second hand version of them and thus allowed it to happen. So Scathan muzzling Protege was like him muzzling a weaker version of LT. Thus the feat is void.

What?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 07:46 AM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

What's Protege going to copy? Scathan will have shut him down before he can copy his power.
aah so he CAN copy Scathan IF he gets th chance wink

if Scathan dont leave him the time then Scathan wins but its cheating

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:41 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

easy peasy.
You basically said the same thing I just said. My point was he can copy his powers IF HE HAD THE TIME.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

TOAA is the writer.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:20 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I wonder how many people actually read that arc? People see "Scathan and Protege are more powerful than the LT" and they feel compelled to argue even when they don't really know what they're talking about.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 10:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I wonder how many people actually read that arc? People see "Scathan and Protege are more powerful than the LT" and they feel compelled to argue even when they don't really know what they're talking about.
I did a long time ago. I need to download the gotg run and refresh myself. Whoever did the art made Meph look great imo.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:34 AM
Mr Master

Scathan stomps again.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 08:54 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote