KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Michael Myers vs Freddy Kruger

Michael Myers vs Freddy Kruger
Started by: Tommy Jarvis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Myers vs Freddy Kruger

Fight takes place in the real world between the remake version of Michael and Freddy after entering the real world.

I'd say Freddy....too quick, and agile.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:05 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

If it's Freddy from Freddy VS Jason then I would probably go with Freddy.
But any other version I've seen of Freddy in the real world hasn't shown the same agility and dex.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:16 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, yeah, Freddy from FVJ, I haven't seen ALL of his movies, just a few.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:30 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Myers definitely from Michael's revenge(Halloween 5)

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:01 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Did'nt you read the first post gobstakid...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Myers would probably tear him apart, he's pretty damn aggressive in the new version, and doesn't seem to **** around.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:55 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

I would say Freddy, he's pretty clever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:07 PM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Did'nt you read the first post gobstakid...

my bad
myers from rob zombies cough-absolutely-horrible-cough remake?freddy gets pwned hard

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:08 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

Originally posted by gobstakid777
my bad
myers from rob zombies cough-absolutely-horrible-cough remake?freddy gets pwned hard

How exactly will Michaela Myers kill Freddy?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:13 PM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by saphiree95
How exactly will Michaela Myers kill Freddy?

idk.i jus think mike in the real world could kill freddy.nvr really thought any deeper than that

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:20 PM
saphiree95

I think Freddy will jump on his back and chop his head off, but didn't Myers get his head chop off before?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:34 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Freddy wont be jumping on anybodies back and he wont be chopping anybodies head off either. IF Freddy lost to Jason in FVJ then Freddy would lose horribly to Michael Myers. Even if it's gimp Michael. Michael is more ruthless int his one, he's less stealthy, but he's still very durable and still has more damage soak then Jason ever did.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:12 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

In the last movie an evil entity took the form of Freddy Krueger and tried to get into the real world, which it suceeded in doing so, how do you think Myers is going to defeat an entity?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:24 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

The last movie Freddy was in was Freddy vs Jason. And he was no "evil entity" he was Freddy looking for a way to get back into his form. If we're going off of Canon Freddy he is nothing since the dream demons left his body.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:09 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gobstakid777
my bad
rob zombies cough-absolutely-horrible-cough remake Happy Dance

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:11 PM
saphiree95

The movie was the last of the Elm Street Series. In the movie a demonic force/ evil entity chose Freddy as a portal to the living world.

information from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111686/plotsummary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_Krueger

Last edited by saphiree95 on Aug 28th, 2009 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:34 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Lol... you mean the Wes Cravens New Nightmare? Where he ldied in a fernice? Yeah cause hes way tougher htan his older versions lol...

Last edited by Kaibs on Aug 28th, 2009 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:56 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Bah didnt mean to double post.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:58 PM
saphiree95

Originally posted by Kaibs
Lol... you mean the Wes Cravens New Nightmare? Where he ldied in a fernice? Yeah cause hes way tougher htan his older versions lol...

Yeah that's exactly what I meant big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:11 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by saphiree95
Yeah that's exactly what I meant big grin

wcnn scared me more than the 1st one.and freddy is really unstoppable,unless he gets forgotten.even if he gets killed in the real world,he jus goes back to the dream world.i'll give it to mike though,since the OP is just talkin bout who would win in a H2H combat match

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:32 PM