KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Heroes Season 4 is a go....

Heroes Season 4 is a go....
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why is everyone so disappointed and whiney? I'm going to keep watching Heroes but I might stop posting in the Heroes forum. Shit.

Why...because the potential to have a great show and see it fail..is dissapointing.....and because threads were made to discuss it..so we whine..tends to happen...but being a mod ..i would expect you know this...so this is your way of being dissapointed and whinny...right?....i wont miss you if you dont post...but i like seeing both sides and different perspectives..it makes life interesting...at least for me wink

Now..season 4.....i would like to see them cut the cast down...and save some money to show an actual fight with powers....

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:07 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Here's what pisses me off! Among other obvious things, its been basically 5 years now with all the month skips and long drawn out volumes events. So why isn't Hiro all cool badass Hiro from the future and Peter got a scar and became a total hardened neo type like we saw in 5 years gone?

Also has anyone besides me noticed just how very possible that future still is despite the changes in the time line? I mean who knows what other twist could happen to change things back to how they will be in that future. Sylar IS Nathan now and its only a small matter or time before he's fully himself again. We all know it. His mind heals, and there's only about a dozen possible triggers to set it off. He can heal, so how is that explained when he suddenly gets a paper cut or something, or how about the next time Peter trys to borrow his flight ability and gains telekensis instead? Or when he suddenly starts knowing when people lie or seeing how they work as he hangs out with other heroes.

Seriously wtf was Noah thinking? I mean I understand Angela, she's made it perfectly clear on several occasions that Nathan is the world to her and the only thing that really matters about her family. So its no surprise to me that she'd rather convince a monster that he's Nathan so she can keep him than let him go and just leave her with her last resort son Peter. But Noah should be so against this it's just ridiculous to even think of considering it. All he should want to do is get a sawed off shotgun and blow Sylar's head clean away. Pretty damn sure that'd take care of any hidden spot! But NO!!! Instead lets not only let him live and keep him around our families as a close member but lets also give him everything he wanted that we were trying to stop. A life as Nathan with a nice possibility at that future presidency he's wanting.

F*cking morn writers! mad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 04:21 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Morn writers?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 10:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Morn
-adj.

Characterized by low intelligence, apathetic blunders and an overabundance of body hair.

I have mixed feelings about the show. Somehow, it seems like the entire plotline is a crescendo without end; a lead up to a climax that never happens.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 07:19 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

http://www.heroestheseries.com/late...4-casting-call/

May 11th, 2009
Latest on Heroes Season 4 Casting Call

Looks like the casting auditions for Heroes Season 4 are going out fast and furious, with a new round of characters currently up for grabs for all you actors and actresses out there. Michael Ausiello over at Entertainment Weekly previously told us that the show was looking for a 20-something hearing impaired female character that will show up in the season’s fourth episode, and today they have a new round of casting calls for you to take in.

Via EW, Ausiello says that the show will start to resemble HBO’s Carnivale, which I’ve never seen:

Wanna know what Season 4 of Heroes is gonna be like?

Go back and watch Carnivàle.

Based on the casting breakdowns that are making the rounds in Hollywood, it seems safe to say that the creatively resurgent NBC drama’s new volume, “Redemption,” will bear more than a passing resemblance to the much-missed HBO show.

Besides a Knife Thrower and a sexy, twentysomething Tattoo Girl, Heroes is on the hunt for a middle-aged Eddie Izzard type to play the Carnival Barker, a smooth operator with a wicked wit. This character, I hear, will start small and grow. (Not grow as in grow-into-World’s-Tallest-Man grow, but grow nonetheless.)

In addition, the series is searching for its own Ellen Page to play Claire’s (Hayden Panettiere) quirky college roommate, and a stalwart — think Andre Braugher — for the role of Matt’s (Greg Grunberg) partner… and mentor.

So, Claire’s going to college?

Also, I would actually love to see Andre Braugher on the show. I know that the article mentions an Andre Braugher-type, but what’s Andre doing now, anyway? Get him on the show, guys.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:45 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sounds interesting...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 19th, 2009 06:23 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Carnivàle? i didn't like the way that show looked.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 20th, 2009 03:56 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8392

Robert Knepper, who played Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Fox's "Prison Break," has been tapped as the new lead villain on NBC's "Heroes" next season, says The Hollywood Reporter.

In at least six episodes of the series' fourth season, Knepper will play Samuel, a Jim Jones type -- charismatic but evil, with a twisted sense of humor -- who will veer into the lives of all heroes.

The character had been referred to as "Carnival Barker" in the series breakdown released last month. Filming for "Heroes" will start again later this week.

T-Bag FTW!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:48 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

T-Bag!!!!! They better not mess up his character.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 09:24 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
T-Bag!!!!! They better not mess up his character.

you know they will, but there is always hope

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 12:03 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8397

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that both Ray Park and Deanne Bray will play roles in the upcoming season of NBC's "Heroes." They'll be joining newcomers Robert Knepper ("Prison Break") and Madeline Zima ("Californication"):

British actor Ray Park, whose role as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace made him an icon to fanboys far and wide, is in talks to join the cast for a sizeable arc. Additionally, Deanne Bray (Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, The L Word) is nearing a deal to come on board for multiple episodes.

Ummm.....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:38 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I like T-Bag and Park and all but, isn't this too many new characters again?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:02 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8397

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that both Ray Park and Deanne Bray will play roles in the upcoming season of NBC's "Heroes." They'll be joining newcomers Robert Knepper ("Prison Break") and Madeline Zima ("Californication"):

British actor Ray Park, whose role as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace made him an icon to fanboys far and wide, is in talks to join the cast for a sizeable arc. Additionally, Deanne Bray (Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, The L Word) is nearing a deal to come on board for multiple episodes.

Ummm.....

one can only hope that ray park acts like Darth Maul big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 06:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Interesting casting news

T-Bag and Darth Maul coming to Heroes.

Hope they don't messed them up, but...

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you know they will, but there is always hope

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:01 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Rick Worthy Joining Heroes Cast
Source:The Hollywood Reporter
June 17, 2009

Former "Battlestar Galactica" star Rick Worthy is in negotiations to play a recurring role on NBC's "Heroes" next season, playing Matt Parkman's (Greg Grunberg) new partner: an experienced and capable Los Angeles cop and someone that Matt can lean on for advice.

He joins several other new "Heroes" cast additions for next season, fellow recurring Robert Knepper and Madelina Zima.

Worthy is a sci-fi veteran, having appeared on such series as "Enterprise," "Star Trek: Voyager," "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," "Stargate SG-1," "Dark Angel" and "Odyssey 5."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8431

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 05:48 PM
Squirrel Fart

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8449
Bryan Fuller Exits Heroes Again
Source:Ain't It Cool News
June 22, 2009

Ain't It Cool News reports that "Heroes" consulting producer Bryan Fuller has left the show a second time to concentrate on his two new pilots in the works:

"Development was really starting to heat up, And it appears like I may be writing multiple pilots for NBC so that wasn't leaving a ton of room for 'Heroes,' unfortunately," the star writer-producer tells AICN exclusively. "We crafted some really great arcs for the season that I'm excited to see come to fruition. I love that cast dearly and am sad to go, but the plate -- she was over-flowing."

Fuller wrote some of the show's best episodes, including "Company Man" and "Cold Snap." He left "Heroes" near the end of the first season for "Pushing Daisies" and returned near the end of last season.

Kring FAIL!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:10 AM
Kainreaver

A little off topic, But I cut a trailer together for Heroes Season 1. Definately take a look see. Im interested to hear what fellow fans think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5UQC9c3HBQ

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 08:00 AM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8449
Bryan Fuller Exits Heroes Again
Source:Ain't It Cool News
June 22, 2009

Ain't It Cool News reports that "Heroes" consulting producer Bryan Fuller has left the show a second time to concentrate on his two new pilots in the works:

"Development was really starting to heat up, And it appears like I may be writing multiple pilots for NBC so that wasn't leaving a ton of room for 'Heroes,' unfortunately," the star writer-producer tells AICN exclusively. "We crafted some really great arcs for the season that I'm excited to see come to fruition. I love that cast dearly and am sad to go, but the plate -- she was over-flowing."

Fuller wrote some of the show's best episodes, including "Company Man" and "Cold Snap." He left "Heroes" near the end of the first season for "Pushing Daisies" and returned near the end of last season.

Kring FAIL!!!

Ok.... I'm worried now no expression

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 09:43 PM
Squirrel Fart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbo8OKifOPo

new trailer but its crappy cam from Comic Con 2009.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Despite the crappy cam... that trailer was actually pretty exciting...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 11:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote