KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Asura the Kishin vs The Six Path's of Pain

Asura the Kishin vs The Six Path's of Pain
Started by: Darth Exodus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Asura the Kishin vs The Six Path's of Pain

This is the Kishin from the anime version of Soul Eater and Pain from the Naruto Manga.

If you don't know who Asura is here are some links which should help you see what he's capable of:

Asura vs Shinigami 1 -Watch from 7.00 to 8.30 and 13.00 to 18.00-ish. (the two he pwns have roughly meta-human durability, punching through rock etc)

Asura vs Shinigami 2 Watch from 5.50 till the end skipping all the non-fighting parts.

If the links don't work then just look up soul eater 24 and 48 on Veoh.

I trust I don't need to show any of Pains feats.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 02:57 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bump.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 12:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i didn't watch the anime..but i read the manga..and Kishin didn't really do much..he escape from the seal and fought shinigami for a while and got away..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:16 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well in the anime he's now [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Killed Shimigami without really trying that hard. He's also showed some pretty L33t regen, durability and power outage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:02 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

what??that's crap..Shinigami is the most powerful there is..did you see his soul..it's frikin huge..why is the anime so different..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 03:19 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They both showed some huge power, but Asura didn't even try. He's crazy powerful in the anime, they harness his power into a cannon and create nuke level explosions! Well mabye not that big, but comparable. He also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pwns Arachne like no-ones business.

But Pain has some crazy powa too. I think the Kishin would win, but I think pain could do some damage with superior speed.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 10:43 AM