KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » "The Social Thread."

"The Social Thread."
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Actually, since statistics state that one is more likely to be attacked in their own home by someone they know and trust than just randomly attacked on the street, it's completely and totally irrelevant. Strength doesn't come into it 90% of the time.

No, people should learn to not be asswipes. Is that so difficult a concept?

I think it goes beyond being an asswipe, Peach.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 04:37 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Most of the time it was because someone else was an asswipe. If you know what I mean.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 20th, 2009 at 08:28 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 08:25 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good lord.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 11:22 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

You know you love it

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 08:29 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In animes, why do people keep bragging on how they do their attacks? I'm expecting to see an epic fight, not a minute to listen to people lecturing. What's also ridiculous is that when that one person tells him how they did their attacks, that person gets the upperhand. When people explain their attacks, are they just retarded or what?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:07 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Q_Q

stop closing the fun threads Peach =P

mostly the Motorcycle bike race between Cloud & Kaneda ;]

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 01:12 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Voyeur
Q_Q

There was a thread of that!

Damn!

Kaneda though.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 08:52 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Voyeur
Q_Q

Stop making threads that are against the rules, then.

Not exactly a difficult concept, really...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, you said that about the asswipe thing, but I dunno Peach.

I THINK YOUR CONCEPTS ARE VERY DIFFICULT. ARGH...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I think it's just proof that common sense is a misnomer.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Outta curiosity is there any specific reason 1v1v1 isn't allowed?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:16 AM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Apparently it is "too confusing."

Lol.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Kento
Outta curiosity is there any specific reason 1v1v1 isn't allowed?

Opens up too many scenarios methinks. two guys team up against one, then which two? One guy could sit on the side lines, and wait for the other two to finish fighting...etc.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 07:00 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I guess I can see why. But if it's 3 teams that wouldn't really happen. And two teams fighting would have the same multiple scenarios. Because somebody may be able to beat one person on the other team easily then help another teammate, or that same person could match up against somebody they can't beat at all. And so forth.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:47 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Why is ThunderGodEneru banned?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:51 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Dunno I was wondering why Jaxx was banned also. Though I'm guessing it's something that happened in the Games forums.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:58 PM
Demonic Phoenix

I guess I can see why. But if it's 3 teams that wouldn't really happen. And two teams fighting would have the same multiple scenarios. Because somebody may be able to beat one person on the other team easily then help another teammate, or that same person could match up against somebody they can't beat at all. And so forth.

Well, not exactly the same number of scenarios, there are an even number of people, meaning that everyone's going to be fighting someone. But even team match-ups get fairly complicated, hence why it's mostly one vs one character match ups that get more attention.

Oh yes, and to your Yu-Gi-Oh! post stick out tongue, erm, Three with 6k atk would indeed be good, though a card like scapegoat can easily stop an attack for one turn, giving enough time for a counter.
And as for mirror force, you should try either using a counter trap such as Trap Jammer, or Seven Tools, or a trap negater such as Royal Decree, or a better one, Jinzo+Amplifier. You should try eBay for these cards if you can't get your hands on them.
Count yourself lucky she never had Reign Beaux stick out tongue, if she uses his effect properly, it can lead to an OTK.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why is ThunderGodEneru banned?

Open up his profile, there will be a reason for the ban stick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 07:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Oh yes, and to your Yu-Gi-Oh! post stick out tongue, erm, Three with 6k atk would indeed be good, though a card like scapegoat can easily stop an attack for one turn, giving enough time for a counter.
And as for mirror force, you should try either using a counter trap such as Trap Jammer, or Seven Tools, or a trap negater such as Royal Decree, or a better one, Jinzo+Amplifier. You should try eBay for these cards if you can't get your hands on them.
Count yourself lucky she never had Reign Beaux stick out tongue, if she uses his effect properly, it can lead to an OTK.

Yea but I'm the only person I know who plays scapegoat. And KOSS zombie deck needs a lot of work done to it so I end up switching out cards after every loss trying to tweak it since it's not my main deck. I have most of those cards except amplifier. But I don't like using high level monsters for some reason. lol Nearly all my decks are just cards I power up that are 4 star or below. That or lvl monsters. Or I can get them out without summoning. I guess I'm more of an effect/power up kinda duelist.

I would use ebay but no way to make an account so I have to stick with buying packs...There use to be a place to buy single cards but that shut down before I got a way to make enough money to buy them.

The thing with Reign Beaux is it involves your opponent having to discard it. Her's she can do it herself with Dark World Lightning, and Lightning Vortex, and all the others she has and bring them out instead. The thing is she hasn't bought cards in years since Dark World monster first appeared, and the cards are such old, and simple ones. I don't know how she wins. Even the friendly tournaments I've used it in people hate it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 08:14 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Yea but I'm the only person I know who plays scapegoat. And KOSS zombie deck needs a lot of work done to it so I end up switching out cards after every loss trying to tweak it since it's not my main deck. I have most of those cards except amplifier. But I don't like using high level monsters for some reason. lol Nearly all my decks are just cards I power up that are 4 star or below. That or lvl monsters. Or I can get them out without summoning. I guess I'm more of an effect/power up kinda duelist.

I would use ebay but no way to make an account so I have to stick with buying packs...There use to be a place to buy single cards but that shut down before I got a way to make enough money to buy them.

The thing with Reign Beaux is it involves your opponent having to discard it. Her's she can do it herself with Dark World Lightning, and Lightning Vortex, and all the others she has and bring them out instead. The thing is she hasn't bought cards in years since Dark World monster first appeared, and the cards are such old, and simple ones. I don't know how she wins. Even the friendly tournaments I've used it in people hate it.

Don't like playing High level monsters embarrasment? Hehe, still with the right build, even low levels can win.
But it mostly depends on how or why you play, I'm assuming you mostly play casual games, not tourneys such as those made by UDE, thus for fun.
Elemental Heroes is another way to go if you like low level monsters. Getting them out can be a hassle at times, but it's a fun deck, especially with fusions.
Have you gotten any synchro monsters?
Reign-Beaux's effect can easily be brought about by a card such as Dark Deal.

PS, Lightning Vortex won't work for a Dark World monster whose effect is brought about by discarding, due to the discard being a cost.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 08:28 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Don't like playing High level monsters embarrasment? Hehe, still with the right build, even low levels can win.
But it mostly depends on how or why you play, I'm assuming you mostly play casual games, not tourneys such as those made by UDE, thus for fun.
Elemental Heroes is another way to go if you like low level monsters. Getting them out can be a hassle at times, but it's a fun deck, especially with fusions.
Have you gotten any synchro monsters?
Reign-Beaux's effect can easily be brought about by a card such as Dark Deal.

PS, Lightning Vortex won't work for a Dark World monster whose effect is brought about by discarding, due to the discard being a cost.
I play for fun yea. No tournaments close enough for me to actually go, and not enough money to go far away just to go to one. And low level effect monsters can be deadly if played right. I've gotten synchro monsters but haven't tried to build a deck around them. Though I should make a warrior one since they have one or two that power up with warriors in the graveyard.

Not a big fan of elemental heroes. The only one I use is Avian because of it's trap card.

Oh yea. I forgot. I don't play the Dark World so I forget what can and can't.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 08:52 PM