KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread

The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

(please log in to view the image)

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 05:27 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
The image was there at first. I don't know what happened.

But anyway, I was talking about this:

http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINL...articles/947491

I just finally found out who that is. That's Wingman.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc...ime.php?id=1709

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 03:12 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Damn...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 08:07 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

My boyhood vision finally given form. Splendid.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 08:17 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 02:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 02:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 05:45 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s28d...eature=youtu.be

Look at this gaylord. LolBlax.

Uhhh...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 05:57 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Calm down.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 10:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

can i do cross genre threads here like anime or manga/comic or movie/anime or manga?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:36 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
can i do cross genre threads here like anime or manga/comic or movie/anime or manga?

No one will report you because we are pretty chill, here.

But, there is a forum for that: Foreign Cinema.

Yes, it is an All Versus Forum, there. It has the wrong label. Check it out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

This post is totally not edited because DDM sniped my ass silly.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:41 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Was meant to write cross genre amalgam

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 04:46 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Has anyone else seen an anime called Jormungand. Its an anime that deals with weapon dealers, assasins, and CIA doing CIA things. Because of the main cast and the setting along with some of the action it gives a vibe similar to Black Lagoon. However what I believe this anime has going for it beyond that of Black Lagoon is that it has a plot that doesn't solely revolve around the novelty of a badass female lead[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Koko>>>Revy IMO

You KMC folks should give it a look and see what you think.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 01:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love it. Koko is indeed better than Revy.

Have you finished the series yet? What an epic ending.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 01:33 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Koko's better solely for the fact that she hasn't been philosophically pwned by a kid...that I know of.

Unfortunately I haven't. just started the second half of the series.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 01:40 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Koko's better for what she does at the end of the series. Revy wishes she was as much of a boss as Koko.

Not to overhype it. Er, too late.....

Just enjoy the ride.

Last edited by Nephthys on Feb 18th, 2014 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 01:44 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
(please log in to view the image)
Dude's got my swag.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 02:15 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Nephthys
Koko's better for what she does at the end of the series. Revy wishes she was as much of a boss as Koko.

Not to overhype it. Er, too late.....

Just enjoy the ride.

OMGOMG Dat phucking ending big grin

I'm happy, that just made my day.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 07:01 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Phuck yeah. I love how it goes into outright [SPOILER - highlight to read]: crazy supervillain territory but is still grounded and believable.

And of course, Koko taking over the world is just phucking cool.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 09:10 PM