KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread

The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

IKR [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Though for a second I thought Koko was going to go all Griffith and phuck everything up when Jonah left. Glad I was wrong.

Loved how Koko took over the world and nobody can do anything about it

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 09:57 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2014 02:44 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There a source for that? :l

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 02:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

So I was looking for gifs and came across this:

Could someone please enlighten me on what the hell this is?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 12:08 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Calm the **** down.

Looking for a new anime to watch in its entirety like a loser. Leaning towards Ergo Proxy or Katanagatari.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 08:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^Watch Freezing...so we can talk shit about it!

Old Post May 9th, 2014 08:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I decided on Katanagatari because **** you.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 09:23 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

post 667. This thread had been living in sin for too long.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 21st, 2014 12:45 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Oh, look what just came in the mail.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2014 02:38 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gay

Old Post Jun 7th, 2014 02:38 AM
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I've started reading D. Gray-Man recently, and I liek it.

It should be illegal for the main villain to be that much more awesome than all of the heroes though.

How far did you get in it? After the Noah Ark's portion of the manga, it crashes and burns. The new art style was quesy to behold and the story just got too cluttered and weird to follow.

It's funny how some posters from the OBD called it a Bleach killer and even wanted it to take Bleach's place in the HST but then D.Gray-Man got caught in hiatus hell and its almost forgotten there now. Magi's taken its place and that one has become one of my new favorites lately.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:08 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's been literally over a year since I posted that you psychopath.

I got about 200ish chapters IIRC before I sort of ADD'd out of it.

Magi?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 09:02 PM
dadudemon

Gay

Don't be a jerk. erm

That's a cool statue. thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm the one who got FinalAnswer into Berserk, and he showed me it on Skype to get my approval of the picture before he ever posted it here.

I'll call it gay if I ****ing want to. mad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:32 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

This guy's actually Todd Howard, don't believe his lies.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2014 12:49 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
This guy's actually Todd Howard, don't believe his lies.

I don't get it. This joke is too witty for me.

no expression

Seriously.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2014 01:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2014 04:50 AM
Markness

Magi?

A much better manga. In a nutshell, it's One Thousand and One Nights set to a shounen battle manga format. After reading it, you'll wish you never bothered with D.Gray-Man, trust me. It's considered on par with One Piece by quite a few.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 03:26 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I got bored with Magi after 110 chapters of it. It is very slow...and pretty dang boring.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 01:11 PM
Markness

Originally posted by dadudemon
I got bored with Magi after 110 chapters of it. It is very slow...and pretty dang boring.

Eh, different strokes. I will say the latter arcs haven't been as good as the Balbadd arc but I haven't lost interest in it. I actually find the pace to be refreshing in some ways since some of the manga I read before it just seemed to be only focused on chaos and Ohtaka's art style has a nice and smooth feel to it after seeing a lot of rough and jagged shounen art styles. Again, different strokes.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 01:53 PM