KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread

The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stanor

Where can you create anime respect threads?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 03:35 AM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

The anime forum?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:01 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

I only saw discussion threads so I wasn't sure.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:18 AM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Nah, it's not strict here unlike most Anime forums which takes themselves way too seriously.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:47 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Based
Nah, it's not strict here unlike most Anime forums which takes themselves way too seriously.

K, thanks.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 05:48 AM
NemeBro

I'm finally getting around to watching Gurren Lagann.

Nia is such a cutie.

Also:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "Later buddy."

All these feels.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 05:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So the first Broly movie is on tv, and apparently they changed the audio to the original Japanese soundtrack. Just though that was weird is all.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 06:12 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So the first Broly movie is on tv, and apparently they changed the audio to the original Japanese soundtrack. Just though that was weird is all.
I read the very first part of your post and immediately turned on my TV. I read the next part and immediately turned it off.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 06:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

So that J-Stars Victory VS game is coming to next gen consoles in North America and Europe

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 02:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Quincy
So that J-Stars Victory VS game is coming to next gen consoles in North America and Europe

Really? When's that supposed to happen?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 09:37 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Anyone watching Parasyte?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:21 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by BloodRain
Anyone watching Parasyte?
I watched a scene from it then ended up reading the entire Manga, I didn't watch the rest of the Anime though.

I liked it but was a bit meh at the power level, due to just coming away from reading "Project ARMS", which is kinda the same concept except the power scale is way higher. I have a lot of scans saved to my phone for using the characters in a VS at some point lol. I'd highly recommend it, the story is pretty awesome.

Last edited by Yamcha on Jan 7th, 2015 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 02:57 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Why a no-go on the anime? Unless the mangas plot and art pick up later on, I think the anime offers much more.

Will have to add it to the list. Next up is Sword Art Online. Literally know nothing but the blurb about it so not expecting greatness.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 07:48 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by BloodRain
Why a no-go on the anime? Unless the mangas plot and art pick up later on, I think the anime offers much more.

Will have to add it to the list. Next up is Sword Art Online. Literally know nothing but the blurb about it so not expecting greatness.
Oh the anime is great don't get me wrong, I just always read the manga first of a series I enjoy so I know I'm not missing anything or when I tackle the anime I know what is filler and what isn't lol. It also has to do with my current situation...the fact I'm still only using a phone for everything (It's been forever I know xD) and watching an entire series on a phone just kinda...is awkward for me lol when I can just read it, if that makes any sense?

I tried SAO but I just couldn't really get into it, I've heard some people say the same while others love it so I think it's really a you like it or you don't type of show but at the same time I LOVED the .Hack series especially Sign so idk..but then again they focus on different things? I hope you enjoy it though! It bothers me that I couldn't get into it cause that rarely happens to me :/...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 08:41 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Ahaha no no I understand. I was phone bound for several months, and that was when my screen was smaller than it is now. First world problems man stick out tongue

Oh? I'm assuming it's done in a similar way to .Hack, so not bad. Then again if the Yamcha is not a fan...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 09:08 PM
carver9

What happened to bloodrain?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 09:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 04:38 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Bump

No sure anyone who still hangs around here cares for Gundams but the latest entry...Iron Blooded Orphans just wrapped up. So if anyone is looking for something new to watch, there is that.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 12:02 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nope, not at all. Why don't we ever use this thread, though?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:38 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 06:05 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote