KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Who is Rebel?

Who is Rebel?
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Who is Rebel?

Imo its Micah...

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 11th, 2009 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:11 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

same

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:15 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Probably Micah

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I have a feeling its Micha also....but i think that Molly,Monica and Micha are together.....i think Molly finds them,micha helps them thru computers...and soon Monica will be infiltrating as St Joan....one can hope cant they?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:00 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Then heroes turns into a cartoon and ends up on cartoon network

but it'll probably happen, it was weird that they stopped showing up in the first place, regardless of how much i dislike monica

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 11th, 2009 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Then heroes turns into a cartoon and ends up on cartoon network

but it'll probably happen, it was weird that they stopped showing up in the first place, regardless of how much i dislike monica

As crazy as that sounds..i could actually see them making a cartoon.. laughing

I actually liked Monica allot...well her abilities at least...i think her power was very.. very interesting.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:03 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Heroes writers are kind of stupid. They forget all kinds of things.

Remember when Peter brought his girlfriend to the future? And LEFT her there?

Haha, I think like 2 of the writers or producers were interviewed recently and were asked "How was strapping a bomb to Parkman supposed to reveal how people with abilities are terrorists?" and they were like "Uh like, I dunno" or something.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:05 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

then again the writers were more retareded season 2, and yea i agree, monica's power is great

but i agree, the writers leave/forget a lot of past events.

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 11th, 2009 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:16 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Quincy
Heroes writers are kind of stupid. They forget all kinds of things.

Remember when Peter brought his girlfriend to the future? And LEFT her there?

Haha, I think like 2 of the writers or producers were interviewed recently and were asked "How was strapping a bomb to Parkman supposed to reveal how people with abilities are terrorists?" and they were like "Uh like, I dunno" or something.

Me and my friend always talk about the girl peter left in the future.. laughing ..watching the 2nd season on DVD..they do talk about how the season was supposed to go..and even show some scenes and story board for it.....the vial was never caught..and it led to a section of texas being quarantined...i think peters girl was factored into the alternate ending..but alas the season was cut short sad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by The Nuul
Imo its Micah...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think it's Micah too, though I didn't think of what Molly could be doing. She kinda disappeared at the start of the season. As did Maya in their effort to cut down how many characters they had in the show.

As for Peter's girl who vanished into the future... yeah. I dunno. It really bothers me that they left it, but I think they took the route of 'Peter made the future not-virusy so we left here there.' Which is dumb. Season 2 could have been so much better than it turned out to be.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hell yes, they had something going then it just went shit

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:28 AM
Quincy
Debaser

And then they killed off Adam Monroe.

WEAK.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

YOU KNOW

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I wonder what they had planned for Adam Monroe after the virus was dropped. He wouldn't have a problem with it, I would think, and it's damn hard to kill him.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nathan

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 10:16 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I've had the feeling that it was either HRG or Angela...though HRG is probably not likely, but he is working against Danko.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:07 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Mindset
Nathan
this is what i hope it to be

but

i think its micah

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 03:39 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Oh man if it was nathan that'd be sweet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 09:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why would Nathan be helping them? It would make no sense.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 11:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote