KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)
Started by: Utrigita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh yeah. Hancock is Immortal. and his wounds heal up instantly, That is if he even GETS any.

And now that I think of it, since neither Superman or Handcock is near thier weakness and at full capacity... We know superman can get beat intp a pulp by a stronger fighter. Its happened before. We have NOT however seen Hancock even get a scratch in a fight when he isnt weakened by his soulmate.

So with that in mind we can say Hancock CANT die and is HIGHLY resistant to damage and he wins because he cant get hurt.... But I WONT saty that because I dont know if thats true. Hancock hasnt faced anyone strong enough to actually draw blood. While superman we have.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:15 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Handcock could smash the train also. We DO NOT KNOW as much about Hancock as we do about Superman. so as I said before. Its at a standstill until we learn more about Hancock.

If Facts are what your trying to base this on then how can you begin to comapre them when we dont know a lot about Hancock in the first place?
Stop the train? Sure. Smash it like Superman could? Nah.

Humor me and try to place an upper limit on Superman's speed and strength, or his durability for that matter. He was unharmed falling into orbit after being weakened by kryptonite and tossing a continent into space. Both Hancock and Superman have no clearly defined upper limit, but Superman's feats are far greater, that is my point.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Superman has better Feats. True. But we DONT KNOW what Hancock can really do. Im not here saying that Hancock is BETTER then superman or Vise Versa. Im saying that the argument is at a Standstill until we know more information about Hancock.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:39 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Superman has better Feats. True. But we DONT KNOW what Hancock can really do. Im not here saying that Hancock is BETTER then superman or Vise Versa. Im saying that the argument is at a Standstill until we know more information about Hancock.
I won't deny that Hancock COULD be stronger than Superman, he certainly could be, but as of now, evidence would point to Superman being the victor simply because his showings are higher, not to mention the fact that Superman deals with greater threats than Hancock. If there is another Hancock movie where he fights someone more his level and gets some really good feats under his belt, could he surpass Superman? Certainly. But he has yet to show he has what it takes.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

So then it is a Standstill. With Rumors of a Hancock 2 thats all it can be. If the rumors turn out to be false and there is no sequel then I still say I cant decide because Hancock was never fully explained.

anyway im done here. My final vote is that its a Standstill. Not enough info about one of the fighters.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:45 AM